Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped loudly and wrapped her legs arouns his waist as best she could, turning her head away as she screamed, as not to scream in his ears.

She was screaming and crying out around him, her eyes unfocused. "F-Fuck~!! O-Oh Gio I'm gonna cum~!!"

He pulled back from her breasts with a loud smack, "Y-Yes, yes, please cum for me~!!" He pleaded as he felt his own climax build up.

He moved desperately, his moans low grunts before finally slamming into her and filling her full of all he had.

They continued from town to town before almost making a permanent stop. The only other place to go was the capital. It made Gio anxious. They would be way too far from the ocean at the capital. And it would be harder to get rid of barnacles who tried to attach to Sereina, too. But he wanted her happy, and helping people did that.

"No, I have to go with you." He said, "I'll be fine. It'll be fine." He sounded like he was trying to comfort himself more than her.

He took her hand and brought it to his cheek, "Nothing will keep me from you. You know that, don't you?"

He kept close to her, watching her quietly every now and again. She didn't need to worry about him, he could take care of anything should problems arise. He was much stronger than any elf or human. He reached and took her hand, holding it tightly.

Back
Top Bottom