Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'm angry," he replied, "I'm angry that some shit pile human dared to touch you. I'm angry that no one stopped him. I'm angry that I left you alone. I want to kill and consume until there is nothing left!"

"My love.." She said as she turned to face him. "You saved me.. Is anything I could do to repay you..?" She asked.

"I couldn't ask you to do such a thing..." He said softly, "But if you so desired then please...please distract these murderous rampaging thoughts of mine."

"Why don't you.. Take those out on me, my love..~?" She asked. "Not like actually murder me but you know what I mean..~" she said.

"I would never." He looked so horrified by the idea, "No matter how dangerous or crazed I become, I would never bring you harm." He cupped her cheek and his pupils swelled, "I would no sooner dry myself out in the sun and suffocate.."

He kissed her deeply, holding her tight against his chest as his nerves settled and his thoughts became only of her.

He laid her back gently on the makeshift bed and started to undress her, kissing and licking the marks he left on her shoulders.

He didn't hesitate for a second. He bit into the faded scars all across her shoulders, lapping at her blood slowly as he went.

His pupils were blown wide, both from the smell and the taste of her blood, "You're so perfect, Sereina~ so absolutely perfect~"

"Haah~ I'm so sorry~ it's such a disgusting quality of mine~" He moaned lowly, his fingers moving to work her clit slowly.

He moaned lowly, his cocks pushing free of his vent. He moved his fingers faster, loving her sounds.

Back
Top Bottom