Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He gave a sickly satisfied grin and moaned lowly, "Beautiful, perfect~ your sounds are so delicious~"

His eyes were pitch black, his pupils fully blown now. He forced her legs open and pushed his slick cocks into each hole, giving low feral sounds of delight.

She arched and moaned his name lowly. "N-Not even a moment for me to recover~! Y-You animal~!"

She melted and moaned his name loudly as she looked down to watch her pussy swallow down his entire cock. "O-Oooh that's quite alright my love..~!"

"Do you want to watch~?" He asked, and before he even gave her the chance to answer, he moved to his knees and lifted her hips up at an angle as he drilled into her.

She bit her lip hard and watched, drooling already. "G-Gio you're so kind to me~!!" She cried.

"I'm so very happy, Gio~" she panted as she rocked her hips in time with his, just watching as his cock drilled and stuffed her perfectly.

She cried out and tried to rock her hips against him, her face a dark red. "G-Gio it's perfect~!! G-Gods its incredible~!!"

"I love hearing you praise me~ it makes my scales tingle~ I never feel more alive when you praise me~" He moaned.

"I-I've never had anyone better than you Gio and I promise I never will~!! Y-You're beyond incredible~!! You're insatiable, you make me feel alive~!!" She cried.

He moved faster, harder, her words sending him into a near frenzy, "You're too much, Sereina, too much~!!"

"G-Gods you're incredible, Gio~!!" She screamed, eyes locked on his cocks as they pumped in and out of her.

His sharp nails dug into her hips as he pounded into her, watching her large breasts bounce with his movements.

She gasped and looked to him, before smiling coyly and groping herself roughly. "H-Haah~ D-Do you like my breasts, Gio~?"

Back
Top Bottom