Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing of the Royals (Lady Bloody Ava & Cylian997)

The dragon queen took several bites of the food, at first she ate it without so much of a face until she finished her bowl quickly. "It is certainly passable, however, there are several things missing. Do you think your husband could even come close to our actual food?" This was not only a boast from Ali but also a moment of curiosity from the queen. No doubt James had a certain level of skill with cooking but had it extended to various other cuisines of the continent? "I guess I can leave things be for now until that fateful day comes." The dish itself was a myriad of flavors that all blended together nicely like the sea, however, there was certainly something missing from the dish as the festivities continued.

The words from Donovan were nothing but a blur hidden behind the untamed gasps and moans of Megan. Her body shook against the skill of her royal lover. Every inch of her body felt more distant as pleasure shot up her spine and reached every part of her. Her eyes gently rolled into the back of her head as her body continued to push for more pleasure. her breasts swayed and jiggled for him, almost as if it were some sort of show. Her body tightened around his rigid cock as her gasps grew louder, only for the pair to switch their positions. Her mind was a haze as she found herself on top of him now, her hands rested gently on his shoulders as her supple back side was now within range of his hands.

"I-i-its too much..." The master of records whispered as his thrusts caused her supple skin to jiggle eagerly, the scent of their wild love making had wafted across the room now as she looked down towards him. Her eyes were lost in the wild and amorous actions they have taken thus far, her sultry breaths slipped out of her mouth as she began to slide across his cock. Her movements were slow, deliberate and one almost done to tease out some sort of action. Donovan felt the moist lips of Megan tighten and slip across his full length as she rode him gently. Her nails pressed onto his shoulders as the subtle breast play caused the silver haired woman to bite down on her lip...

No doubt in pleasure as the honeyed nectar from below slipped down his balls and onto the bed as she maintained her languid rhythm.

Gabriella laughed out of nowhere to the point of tears. It caught even herself off guard. It would be a cute tale to tell how their kingdom was spared unforeseen measure thanks to a bowl of food and the mercy of the Dragon Empress. Her imagination got away with her. "I am so sorry Ali. I believe James will surprise you with the answer to that question when he returns. In the meantime..." Slender fingers laced with that of the powerful woman's as she pulled her along. "Come, there is a lot to see and clearly Megan is busy so let us show ourselves around the festival." The glow about the woman was undeniable. Maybe it was the sweet, the fresh, air or the company, but whatever it was had her elated and smiling more than usual.

Hands slipped down from the perfect swells of her breasts and down that gorgeous frame to each grab and handful of her ass with an interesting grip. The grip was used to brace himself because now she was the one causing his eyes to nearly roll into the back of his head. A drawn-out groan was fished out of the mighty man and the grip grew tightest whenever she drew him so close that his willpower was almost lost. "You... you are too much..." Correcting her statement from a moment ago. Balls that felt as heavy as two-ton bricks tensed. He could hardly stand her teasing and took matters into his own hands when it got to be too much.

That grip upon her backside was held tight as his hips slammed home time and time again. it almost looked as though he was trying to buck her off of him when all he wanted was to make himself at home in her honeyed sex. Donovan was convinced that no man could stand a chance against this woman. Her looks had to be a visage for the cunning and sensual woman that she truly was. The walls of her sex clenched onto him, almost as though she were trying to devour him. He felt fresh to the game to sex with her. When the inevitable loomed he pulled her down upon his hard body as his tongue sought solace past her lips. Hips pistoned with a purpose and lips worked along her jawline before kissing behind that delicate earlobe and whispering, "Finish with me."

"Of course Gabby, lead the way." Ali was obviously unable to resist the glowing woman, the dragon empress saw her more like a precious gemstone than a person. Something meant to keep safe, especially with the role she had been given by Gabby. The naturally steadfast woman took that and ran with it. As the pair walked along there seemed to be countless other items to explore; dresses, perfumes, spirits and more. Halston had been an agricultural hub and found some level of opportunity here as there was more money here than in the other places she traded in. "We will need to discus something else later as I think there is something else here that needs to be discussed. So I hope you will entertain me for a little while longer as your husband returns."

The woman's lips curled up as her body tensed around him. The little control she had was lost in pleasure that seemed boundless. Her body shuddered as Donovan took control and pushed his cock into her. Her breasts jiggled freely as the woman braced herself on his shoulders. Her nails dug into his broad body as the woman was able to do nothing more than offer a solitary nod. Her body tensed as she felt her core tighten around him, she bit down on her finger as her body shuddered explosively. She had experienced an orgasm recently, but it was nothing like this.

Every inch of her body fell to him as her pussy tightened around him, her hips bucked downward as she wanted Donovan to find every inch of her. Husky groans escaped her lips as her eyes fluttered shut. Megan was drunk on the man who simply took her as he wished, there was a primal level of enjoyment here that she had missed out on. But she was glad she had a chance, the woman pressed her body onto his as her moans continued to slip through as her body refused to quell the fire in her or release him from her grip. She looked towards him, her smooth skin flushed and covered in beads of sweat. Her lips moved towards his as she kissed him slowly.

The tightness and heat only intensified and the second his snow angel shattered he felt relief that he had never known existed. He had bedded numerous women, but none ever left him feeling as drained as satisfied as he did right now. Any noise that passed her lips be it a groan, moan, pant, or whimper caused him to throb in the best way. Strong hands gripped firmly upon the ass of his lover and hips drove home with the mission of forging them together as one. He painted her womb in his seed and basked in the feeling of her sex milking his for every last drop. Hands slid up from Megan's ass and up her back where one stayed and the other continued to lace through those beautiful silvery tendrils that paired beautifully with her snowy soft skin and rounded off with a bright and vibrant soul. It was a relief to see that she was just as invested in this moment as he was when he found her claiming a kiss in the warm afterglow of their sudden romp.

His touch was gentle as he caressed her while enjoying kisses that he could never seem to get enough of. Battle worn hands traversed the subtle planes of her body almost as though he were trying to commit every inch to his memory. He was in no rush to remove himself from her, though they could not stay this way forever. She was free to move about as she pleased. He was the one that brought her here and had his way with her and she had every right to be angry, slap him, avoid him like the plague, but he had no regrets. He broke the kiss for a moment and his forehead came to rest against hers. "Do not be shy with me. Do not change because of me. Be who you've been with me since we've first met." He did not fall for a meek, shy, and subdued woman that bore a resemblance to an angel that could be the very soul of his home kingdom.

If only he knew just how big of hand his sister played in bringing down those walls that the sheltered Master of Records had so securely around her. How lewd and deprived his sister got with the snow angel just the night before. He may have been brimming with a mix of jealously and slight admiration. "As much as I would love to just spend the rest of the day with just you like this, I would not want to miss out on the prestigious birth of Rothenburg." Despite his words, he continued to pepper kisses upon those sweet lips and any piece of flesh that he could reach as long as she remained on his body.

In Gabby's mind, as she toured the rest of the festival with Ali she was working on what to say to people of this kingdom when/if Megan returned. Ali's request did leave her curious. "You are the one keeping me company. Weh all is said and done with the festival we can set a time to discuss what is on your mind. You know that I always have time for you. You are an important ally and a dear friend to me." Maybe they could discuss it over another bath session, but she would propose that idea for later. "I just realized that we lost Sven." Knowing that voracious man he was either stuffing his face with sweets or probably picking up another wife as a souvenir.

"It isn't that Donovan... my mind is still recovering from all of that." The Master of Records stated out breathlessly as her chest continued to offer a sensual show. A delightful pop echoed in the room as his cock slipped out from her. It was an odd sensation, she had just recently finished and though there was a subtle pain below, there was a honey washed mind set that had settled the woman's nerves. If there was one thing Megan could've said now, it was that she knew now why so many people fought over sex. It was a wild, carnal dance of humanity in it's most primal state. However, the woman's sharp mind had made a return as she slid up his body for just a moment.

"So, King Donovan of Dwimmer, tell me... how well do you know your laws or Rothenburg's laws?" Within the wild wisps of silverish hair stood the cooled sapphire eyes of the devil who sat within the details that Donovan knew so well. A chuckle escaped her lips, one that was a bit more sadistic than her normal tone, escaped as she had pressed her thumb down onto his collarbone. What came next was a shock of pain that radiated through his body, it was a blinding pain that no doubt came thanks to the woman's mastery of anatomy. "Before I continue, this is where your body is the weakest from your recent attack. But I will need you to be honest with me." Megan inched herself closer to him as her eyes peered into his.

"Do you know follow the law of the Protected Mother in your reign? I believe that such a hostile attack is punishable by either death or castration. There is also the Third Moon Blessing which allows a man to confess his love for another without any recoil and yet you didn't even claim that. Also, as a Master of Records I am not allowed such relationships and yet you just claim me as if I were some point on a map. I am considered nobility and you have laid your hand on a member of the king's court. I have also not been on a date before, nor anything close to this, isn't there some sort of ritual before this act? Some sort of courting? My agreeing to any of this? I guess I can let you breathe again." Megan let go and smiled to him. "Tell me Donovan, why should I not inform King James what happened?"

It seemed that in the city that Gabby was correct on both accounts, Sven had gone to pick up both more sweets and another sweetie. Ali's gaze turned into one of forlorn loss, a loss that she could not explain no one that she even knew how to explain. But to see this man just shove himself around caused the queen to feel in intense moment of loneliness and despite how much Gabby had made her life so much brighter, that was only here. Once this trip was finished it was back to her old life. "And that would be fine with me Gabby." Ali turned towards her with a worn smile as she continued to follow the young mother-to-be along.

The moment she said his full name, he knew that she had wordlessly kept to her word. The man was almost frightened of this beautiful woman who had so much power and personality brimming in her tiny frame. The laughter should have been a warning for what was to come. Where her thumb pressed knocked the wind out of him, it hurt so much. He feebly tried to contain the roar of pain that she was easily inflicting upon him. He had to answer through gritted teeth just out of hope that she would ease up on him. "Of course I do." Apparently, he should have stayed his tongue as he was force-fed a mouthful.

It was almost hard to concentrate on what she was lecturing about through the pain. Of course, he heard her and understood how she could be upset, but he had no regrets. He would make it up to her and things would be backward, but he wanted to prove that he did not want her for just carnal pleasure. There was a groan of relief when she took her thumb off of that painful pressure point. "Tell your King. In fact... I will tell him and your Queen. I have nothing to hide and I believe, in due time, I will win you over dear Master of Records." There was a lax smile upon his face as he relaxed upon the surface of the bed. "You would be happy to see me dead?" His eyes closed as he relaxed and tried to recover from the pulsing pain as it dimmed with time. "If I were to die, then all is in order for the Kingdom to stay within my family's hands and I would still die a happy man, thanks to you."

"For the Record... Master of Records... I did not 'claim' you. I gave you the option to not continue, did I not?" That sly smile remained on his lips as he lay there. "Was it not you who nodded your approval? Was it not you who asked if it could get better?" The precious memories spoke for themselves. " I know that your duties will keep you away from me. I have no right to take you away from the kingdom that which you call home. I will go about things the right way and we will see where you stand." She could take his words and easily count them as lies, but Donovan was painfully smitten. "Now... don't you have a Queen with a speech to tend to?" He teased with a gruff laugh of his own.

A furious crimson blush covered the woman's cheeks as her blood filled her head; she was certainly caught. Any other explanation she could've given was nothing more than a peacemeal argument at best. While she had certainly agreed to it at a certain point, it was not as if she could claim anything else. Not to mention, as a king he could've done what he wished really. Megan took a moment as she slipped away from him as a fresh spot of red remained on the bed, a sign that he had certainly claimed all of her. Her toes still have not regained their strength, the entire speech she had in mind for Gabby had slipped out of her head.

"That may be true for now, but we will have to see what happens with your little plans." The Master of Records was forced to concede defeat for now as she changed and soon left the room. Of course the inn keeper and the safe had recognized the woman and once two and two came together the rumors began to spread across the kingdom. Megan had to maintain her composure for now as she had soon appeared before Gabby and Ali. Ali had taken a moment to look over the woman as she only scoffed lightly. "Apologies my Queen... just got a little indisposed." That was one way to certainly put it but both of the women knew the smell that hung over her.

Gabby also saw how the naturally poised and proper woman seemed a bit more disheveled than before but most of all, Gabby easily noticed the red spots across her skin. The poor girl was a hot and sweaty mess after her time with Donovan. Though Megan would not admit it currently, she didn't truly mind this. The way her loins burned, the way her skin felt, the unabashed nature of primal carnality. Megan truthfully wanted more, damn the consequences. "I hope you have an idea of what you are going to say... I lost the speech I had written for you." Megan was also a terrible liar...

Donovan did miss the feeling of her body against his own. The mighty King sat propped up on his forearms and noticed the fresh spot of red on the bed. Silently he was shaken. How could it not have crossed his mind that she was truly untouched. At the same time, there was a flame of pride that lit up within him. Now he would have to speak with his sister as he knew the vague basics of their traditions, but he wanted to hash ideas with her. His eardrums were already reverberating with the celebratory phantom squeal that he knew would come from his regal sister. He was not so oblivious as to not notice that his sister was trying to set the two of them up. Gabriella would be sure to invest what knowledge and time she had as she would royally fuck him up with emotional ease if he blew this precious opportunity.

He wanted as his angelic lover got dressed before he too decided to dawn his clothes, but he took his time. His mind was torn between what they had just done and what he had to do next. Soon enough he left the inn with not an ounce of attention to spare for those looking at him and making their own speculations. His sister was spotted and he walked in their direction and stood behind Megan with a look as though nothing had happened. How the hell could he look so calm?!?

Gabby was internally screaming in delight. There was no doubt in her mind what had happened. "Oh please, no need to apologize." Just hen is when she saw her brother walk up behind her, "quite the contrary, I encourage it." There was a sweet and wicked smile upon her lips. "Sister," Donovan said in his deep voice announcing his arrival. Her look told him that he ould get his time to explain all of the details, but for now, she had to reassure her Master of Record. "Yes, I have a rough saying as to what I will say. To be honest, I had not even thought about you writing me a speech. Let me know where we gather and we can get this speech out of the way."

Gabby was truthful. She had the words to explain how as an outsider he loved to get to know the history of this country and the properties on which it was founded and how it became the beautiful melting pot that it was today. She was glowing and the smile was genuine on her part. Maybe it was because she thought of James and how much he actually loved this kingdom and dedicated his life to it.

Voices continued to escalate as soon enough music began to play in the streets. The energy of the people soon grew infectious as the group of royals had been led on by Megan. Megan had purposely not even looked at Donovan's direction at all, mostly because there was a new itch that tickled her within her loins. It was a heat that annoyed her, the gentle blush that came on her cheeks were easily visible against the ethereal white skin she had. The Master of Records had led them off towards the town center as Sven had eventually come back, a bit more wired than before.

"This is the town square and this was where the first brick that built Rothenburg had been laid. Before, there were stories of monsters that had claimed this land. What happened beyond the seas is some what of a mystery to all of us, however, what remained true was that the first people who settled here changed this place for the better. Halston, Bhel Garom and several other kingdoms were all founded at the same time. However, it was Rothenburg which was towards the center of the map and the closest to the sea. Apparently it was a group of siblings that had all come and invaded this island and made it home. Dwimmer is also within that. It was where the foul Unseen Hand had come from but... that is not something to discuss now. I believe the founder was a woman by the name of Helena... the name has been lost to time." Megan had explained such things with a total bit of ease. This was her natural element after all.

"It is up to you my queen to say something on this. Again, if someone hadn't stolen my time, I would have had something prepared for you. But... things happen." Megan had turned away from Gabby as her face was soon flushed again. There was someone else who had came by, the languid and horrid sound of his cane filled the town square with a malaise that seemed to swallow the whole area. Ranulf had turned and offered a coy smile towards Gabby.

"Well daughter-in-law, are you ready?" The man's indignant smarm easily ruffled Ali's feathers as she began to walk towards him.

The royals followed and listened while eyes looked around at the sights of the people enjoying themselves in celebration. Gabby found herself wishing that she had been a fly on the wall when her brother and Megan had their moment. Emerald eyes could see the difference in her Master of Record. Even in her element for regaling them with the history of the kingdom the pregnant woman could see and smell the difference. When the fiery snow angel began talking to her directly is when Gabby was ripped from her thoughts. The boldfaced accusation made her laugh lightly. It was refreshing, to say the least. That smile did not linger for long when the familiar sound of that cane reached her ears. She had the words to say, for the most part and no matter what, she felt that father dearest would be judgemental either way.

"Yes, Your Majesty," what did she hate this man? Maybe it was all in the first impressions? Gabby looked from her husband's father and reassuringly over to Megan with a lax smile. "I think I have an inkling as to what I can say to the people." The people were gathered and a stage and their Queen stood upon a pedestal for all eyes to see. "All of thse who call Rothenburg home , I have come to learn so much. These lands are rich with history, a history carved out by the people themselves. We are a melting pot for all and embrace those who are kind and what they bring. The people of this kingdom fight for what is right and push for a better future. This leaves royalty to be sober in the face of challenge. The history of royals show to be perceptive and wise and combine with the love for the people, I can see amazing things."

"Those that laid the first brick right here in town square did so with the intention of making this a place for the better, and I do not now about you, but I think that they would be proud to see what this Kingdom has blossomed into. I am proud to help this Kingdom grow by ten little finger and ten little toes, because it is a loving Kingdom and will continue to be. So eat, drink, respect your fellows, and celebrate!" The people cheered. She was a glowing figure and held the next heir. It was a wonder that she was still alive to some, but it was a blessing and a sign of hope. With a sigh she stepped down with her brother's helping hand and looked to her Master of Records for approval. "Not much of a speech, but I think it did the job. What do you say?"

It seemed that there were general approvals all around. Ranulf had remained quiet as he eventually left and returned to his study. The festival finished with wild music and merriment to be had. Indeed, while the light of many has been snuffed out, a fresh new light rose from the ashes. Sven had to return soon enough to Bhel Garom, which a heavy box of sweets in tow, while Ali remained as she promised. The days with the dragon queen were certainly an entertaining bit as the woman had continued to share her past glories with Gabby. She was filled with stories of glory and danger; the goblin invasion, the wild creatures from the forest, the undead lamia. Ali had been a bulwark to the south and it was no doubt a welcome bit of protection.

There was a rumor that had spread along the castle that garnered much more interest than even the wild stories of Ali. The Master of Records, who had normally been in her study most of the day, had disappeared for moments at a time. It was something that Megan refused to acknowledge but it was something she grew to crave; Donovan. It took some time, the woman had avoided Donovan and ignored him at every turn. Though bit by bit, the salacious seed planted by the siblings had gripped at the woman's loins and she was unable to hold herself anymore. By the end of the two weeks while she had done her best to maintain her work, she would've much rather done something or someone else. She had sated her lust almost on a daily basis and the woman's curiosity to try new things was a sight to behold.

"Open the gates!"

The town had gone far to long without their errant prince at the helm. He looked exhausted from not only his travel but also from his injury. He remained rather quiet for now as Cybil had remained asleep for most of the trip. The woman was certainly an iron willed warrior, she refused to complain about a single thing. But soon enough they reached the castle. The doors cracked open as James stepped out of the carriage and headed straight for his room, straight towards his Gabby. Once he found her he came up to her shamelessly and held her in his arms as he kissed her deeply.

The man was certainly a but more worse for wear than expected. His skin had become a bit pale and his hair was a wild mess, the beard that grew across his chin offered him a certain rugged edge. Though beneath the beard was something horrific; a deep scar that could've been felt by the gentle fingers of Gabby. "I missed you..." The man whispered to her as the confident man, one forged from the crucible of a royal life had shuddered against her. No doubt, he had endured some hardships over this trip and the only thing he wanted was the comfortable bosom of his wife to soothe him.

Last edited:
Donovan, in the end, was still not one hundred percent and still needed some assistance in making sure that he stuck to the regime set up by the hosting kingdom's Master of Knowledge. He approached Megan with tact and patience, but day after day there seemed to be little resistance and he seemed to be met hallway and then some by the time the King of Rothenburge showed back up. There was an amazing degree of surprise as he got to know the snow angel in far more intimate ways. She was a learn-by-experience kind of person for sure and she seemed determined to get her fill of him and he would never complain about that. As a King, he did have to think about everything in that long run. He always had to think two steps ahead, so the ugly did loom around the corner. In this short amount of time, he knew that Megan was devoted to the Kingdom of Rothenburg as well as her job.

For the first time in Donovan's life, he felt true fear. He wanted to protect Megan for the rest of her fiery days. He would bet his crown that she was already carrying his child. A child that would be dubbed the bastard of the King. He knew that he could not keep Megan at his side, but he would visit every chance that he got and provide everything in his power. Money could not by love, and his time to visit while being a king was limited, but he would try his hardest. It was these thoughts that cost him two nights of sleep. His eyes would be wide awake. On top of that he also still second guess how Megan looked at him? Was it pure lust? Just as a science experiment?

Lydia was full of fatigue at the most random times of the day. In Julian's absence and when Gabby got a moment from her guests, she would stop by the quaint little home and comfort her friend. There were rumors that the the Queen's Lady in waiting should be replaced by someone far more fit and able to do the job, but those words well on deaf ears. All pregnancies were different and some were worse than others. Gabby had little desire to eat and Lydia had a sensitivity to smell and had random bouts of nausea coupled with fatigue. It was early an could easily go away, but only time would tell.

Gaby was all around happy. The kingdom was fixing itself from their recent attack, her husband was due home soon, her brother was romantically involved with Megan and she harassed Dononvan countless times to prob him mind. She dare not prod Megan as she did not want to be the one that broke it up as she would love to think of Megan as a sister. Sexual frustration was still a thing, but the girl as not above pleasuring herself, but it held no candle to James. When he did arrive she had taken a snack in their bedroom and was about to climb onto the bed to relax until the sound ofh er door just opening without warning quick caught her attention and caused her to turn around.

Why was she in such disbelief that this was actually James? He looked like he had been put through the ringer. He looked like a King who took initiative and she was so proud to be his Queen. Not a word could be found before she was wrapped in his embrace. Soft hands caressed at his bearded chin and shivered at the feeling of it. The scar could be felt and there was no need to pinch herself as this man kissing her was no hallucination. "My love... we missed you..." The use of the word we had become all the more frequent in her vocabulary as of lately. He had pampered her before he left and there was no greater instinct than to return the favor. The servant were on the ball and had the bath readied under the assumption that their King would welcome it.

Judging by the sounds of the rushing water, Gabby knew that the servants were in the royal bath chamber getting it ready and she got to spend more time relishing her husband's presence. In no rush to separate herself from him, she fed him another kiss and moaned into it. "Do you want me to bathe you? Are you hungry? What do you want to do first?" There
was no way that she could imagine what he had been through and she was not going to pry him for details when he just arrived. One thing was for certain: she was not leaving his side anytime soon.

The days had been a blur for Megan, if anything, the woman was lost within herself. She had little idea of what to do in regards to Donovan, her feelings or much of anything. The one true fact she had was that she had certainly enjoyed certain parts of time with him together. Certainly, in terms of knowledge he couldn't hold a candle to her. Not that she had expected him too be able to. She had spent most of her life in deep study and under the tutelage of Leopold. Many of these new sensations were something out of a book. There was an eternal curiosity for Megan, one that couldn't have been fulfilled with the countless books that she read in her leisure. The trilogy of the Knighted Lamb, Sir Gregory and the the Pines and the extremely popular Union Between Enemies; all of these books had a certain human element that she lacked that now she had some level of understanding for.

Lydia had been given a helper for now, but, if she was with child then it would've been difficult to expect the woman to care for her queen. She was still treated with great respect and much envy. Many of the women had glared at the woman with vicious envy, she had after all shattered the dreams of countless women across Rothenburg. Because of her; Julian was no longer on the market for them. But there was a new random bit of rumors and tales: the idea of stealing Julian away from her. If those women only knew just how dedicated Julian was to her. Another popular past time held by many of the woman was to ask Lydia about Julian's prowess...

"A bath sounds fine actually." James offered a slow nod as he walked himself towards the private bath house. The future king had certainly seen better days almost as if it were some cruel twist of fate now he bore scars similarly to the women he had hurt and tortured. The man who was once the prime of youth had become much more slim, famished even. His skin was clammy and similar to foul leather. His wild and shaggy hair had clumps of dried blood within it yet his eyes still had that same level of pride and mischief. He had not been killed, James Hughes was still there despite what he had experienced.

"I take it that you two are doing fine?" James asked rather calmly, it was no doubt that he paid attention to the words from his wife. He was desperate to see her, more than he wished to admit. To see her radiant skin, the gentle bump of life and to see it carefully strapped up. It made the man yearn for her. "You are eating properly aren't you?" Gabby easily saw one thing here, James had attempted to change the subject away from him. He didn't wish to talk about his ordeal. But he certainly needed to bring news of what happened to Leopold, James knew if there was anyone who knew what to do it was that old man.

"I have also seen a few royal carriages. The Queen of Halston is here and who else?"

Gabriella joined her husband in the royal bathhouse where steam rose from the heated water that sat in wait in the large circular bath. In silence, she noted his condition. He had been through hell and back, but at least he made it back. A knock sounded on the door as she went to answer it and pointed the tray of various meats, bread, and cheeses to a small table by the bath. Gabriella was by his side to help him undress and continued on the topics presented. "Yes, we are doing fine, and Ali and Megan have been keeping a close eye on how much and what I am eating." Hands deftly worked to free him from his clothes with no intention other than to get him in the bath first, relax, and get cleaned up. She would assume that he came straight to her and knew nothing to went straight to her.

It was painful just thinking about what had transpired in his absence. All of the emotions came flooding back and a few hot tears streamed down soft cheeks. He was back and she wanted nothing, but to cry in his arms. Was that so selfish? "The King of Bhel Garom came with Sir Harold and my brother are here..." The tears grew fierce and she tried to wipe them away. "I am so sorry, my love...we were attacked by an army of monsters. Ali, Sven, and Donovan were wonderful allies, but Leopold was stabbed by a beast trying to protect me." Only now did she remember that he was supposed to teach her the art of torture to give her uncle what he rightfully deserved and she would no longer be able to do that. That moment haunted her. She had seen many people die. The princess was not a stranger to death, but Leopold held a special place in her heart and she knew that James had to have a stronger connection.

A hand came to rest over her belly as she tried to call herself down. It had been a while since she had a breakdown like this, but maybe it was the fact that her husband was finally home. The man that knew her inside and out. "I owe Megan so much. She saved Donovan's life after he fought and she saved many lives," the tears seemed to slow down, but she was having a bit of a hard time looking him in the eye. Damn hormones were getting the better of her. A few breaths stilled her nerves and the tears seemed to stop. The staff that she bought him was still in his office and it brought warm memories to see it and a little heartache. Megan could give him more details if he so desired and she was clearly a bit emotional about the whole ordeal. "Let us get you cleaned up and comfortable. I have missed you terribly...."

The man's face took a somber tone as Gabby had spoken to him over what had transpired. James had been shaken to his core, after the torture he had endured the man hoped to have a chat with Leopold about what he had seen. He shook his head as the rings that covered his eyes grew all the more dark and black. His arms wrapped themselves around his precious wife and child as he pulled her close to himself. Leopold was the father James never had; despite all of his terrible tendencies he was a patient and kind man who made daily lessons enjoyable. His wit and worldliness was something James had aspired to do. It was his life that helped form James into the wild and cunning man that he was and now it was Leopold who ensured the next child in the Hughes family.

"He... he wouldn't want us to wallow over his death. Knowing that old man he would've told us to rejoice in the fact that he got to live as long as he did. I do need to warn you, Cybil is expecting us to take in her twin girls as potential maids. It shouldn't be to bad. Emma and Ella should be nice girls, if a bit snarky." The mother to be heard the man's voice quake as his body shivered. Gabby soon felt a gentle splash of water on her arm, upon further inspection she saw James attempt, and mostly fail, to not cry. He tried to distract himself from the bitter truth that he was gone but it didn't work. His eyes were a swollen red mess as a rush of memories had come to his mind. The first time they had met, the way Leopold had captured his attention, the friendship he fostered with Megan. James curled into Gabby as it seemed that the normally ice cold prince was unable to maintain his composure. He was far more glad now that he had crushed Hammerhold; their people will be slaves for generations.

"I'm sorry... I am normally not like this." Confidence was a weapon for James casually used like a painter's brush but the grand act of the man had crumbled upon the fact that he would never hear the man's calm voice any longer. "Gabby... if we have a boy let's name him Leon and if its a girl Leona. In honor of him." James' hand turned her face over towards his, those crisp green eyes now bloodshot and haggard. Still, his lips found hers as he didn't wish to let her go.

Gabriella did not even give the twin girls a second thought. There may be questions later, but she was too busy thinking of Leopold and her husband. Painfully she watched as the news took hold and sunk in like a knife. "Do not apologize," she whispered under her breath just for his ears and his ears only. She wrapped her arms around him in a tender hug. Her head buried against his chest. Her face was taken and turned to face him. Eyes were puffy, but James' face tugged at her heart. He was devastated. The kiss was very welcomed and the love for her husband could not be more evident. The kiss was broken and a soft smile lingered on soft lips. "Great minds think alike." Speaking of the names for the child honoring Leopold.

"Let us get in the bath and get you cleaned up and you can spend some quality time getting to plan out this little one's future." It was a sweet topic to linger on. Her dress was easy enough to remove with a simple tug of a string and the gown was easily shrugged from her shoulders and landed in a pool of fabric at her feet. SHe would aid in freeing him from his clothing before taking him by the hand and taking the steps into the large pool of a bath. It was soothing and she held his hand the whole time. A clean rag was soaked and a soap that smelled of a common type of rich wood that their nearby forests were thick with. "I hope you do not mind, but Ali is a God Mother to the little one as we spoke of trips to Halston for the little to spend time and immerse in the culture of Halston. Ali seemed to love the idea."

Time was taken as she clean his body off, starting with his shoulders. Every scar was committed to memory and her mouth continued to speak of light things. "I am very happy that you are back because Sven is going to finally be able to shut his trap when he gets a taste of the sweet treats that you conjure." It was a clear change of topic. "Ali is just as excited about the little one as we are and after learning more about her, I can understand why." Carefully she wached his body and cupped water in her hands to carefully clean his hair out and simultaneously massage his scalp.

Subtle shudders cause the man to shake, while James held his composure rather well his body still remembered every whip strike, every slice of his flesh and every punch. If anything, it only made the man want to crush someone else. James wished to feel the life of another become insignificant beneath him as his dark tendencies rose up. It was the gentle hand of Gabby that reigned those thoughts in. It helped him become a bit more centered as he chuckled to himself, he took a moment as he thought of all the terrible things he had said to her. He understood more as to why his father hated him so, maybe his mother was the same kind of balm that soothed the savage mind.

"Ali? That woman is quite the warrior. It should be fine. After all, the line will end with her as no one seems to be able to fuck her properly. Or maybe she just breaks down their hips?" James teased quizzically as Gabby had continued to mention to him some of what had happened. "Sven? I can't stand that old shit. Even I couldn't bake enough to... make it work." James fell silent for a moment as his thoughts returned to his former friend who passed. The whole reason he got into cooking was because of him, Leopold wished to teach him a lesson on balance and the importance of a good ruler through food.

"If there is anyone I could trust to care for our child if need be its her. No one would dare fight that psycho. But Halston is a beautiful place. If anything I would want to visit it after we are in a better place here." It was a fair truth, James had lost a considerable amount of weight in this short amount of time. He needed to work again on himself, but truthfully he only wished to be lazy and curl up with Gabby. He soon rested his head against her bosom as his eyes closed slowly as he remained fixated on her. "I know you won't believe it, but coming back to you is what kept me in one piece."

She held onto her husband with a content smile. "I believe you, James. I believe that you would not leave this child without a father and your wife without her husband." It was still unreal to have him back. There were moments where she was frightened, saddened, and worried in his absence. "I missed you so much, James. I missed your cooking, your teasing, your torturous ways, the way you make me writhe, and how I feel so comfortable with you and only you." It was weird how when they were first wed, there seemed to be little to no hope for such feelings between them, but Gabriella could not have been happier.

"Well... it has been too long and I would love to relax with you."

A kiss was pressed to his head and as hands idly continued to caress at him. The scars and weight loss did not matter. All that did matter was that he was home and alive. "You can speak with the others later, but for now... you are mine." Gabby wanted to kiss him until there would be no doubt that he was truly here with her and not some hopeful dream. One issue she saw was that if that truth was confirmed then the smoldering feelings that held onto in his absence would ignite into an inferno.

Being pregnant had her noting the swift changes in her moon and the added intensity to her feelings. Often she would find herself asking where the feelings and words that came from her mouth came from. Any second she expected to wake up in her bed in tears for no reason. "Why do I find it hard to believe that you are actually home? I've had too many dreams of welcoming you home and I am afraid that I will wake up and second."

"Relax? What makes you think we are doing that Gabby?" A throaty growl had escaped his throat as the man stood up. His figure seemed several inches taller as his eyes focused on her and solely her. First, his hand reached into her hair. It was a gentle touch as his fingers ran through her hair which suddenly ended with a firm hold of her scalp. Her head was pulled back as she was forced to look up to him. He had that same wild stare that he had when they were first married; the wild stare of malevolence.

"You think the only thing I want is this Gabby? I want to torture you Gabby. I want to see you in pain, to want me... to want only what I can give you." James took his free hand as he took a solitary index finger as casually ran it across her exposed flesh. "I missed the softness of your skin, the thing only I can destroy that continues to come like an unstoppable creature." His eyes denoted the man's hunger; the hunger for her blood, the hunger for her moans, the hunger for her sweet pussy. "You should know better than anyone what I really want." He had obviously not learned his lesson after the dire situation in Hammerhold. "You need to need me like you need air Gabby, I am the only thing that makes you worthwhile." That single finger now ran across the smooth contour of her neck.

Gabby felt a deep heat from below as his body reacted to her weakness. His cock soon grew as his hand wrapped around her throat as he wrapped his fingers around her throat. Soon, the pregnant woman lost her breath as his hands remained in place; one across her scalp and the other on her throat. "You need my cock or do you need air Gabby? Grab the thing you need." He had allowed her a few seconds to make a choice...

AS she listened to James speak she could not help but smile. Nipples were hard and the heat of her sex spoke of how she felt at his advances. Green eyes remained focused on him and the second she felt his hand around her throat is when she knew that her husband was back. That air was cut off and that light feeling could be felt down to the tips of her fingers and toes. His voice rang loud and clear. Like instinct her hand wrapped around his raging hard-on. James spoke the truth. No cock was like his and she was sure that no man could get her off like he did. They were a sick duo meant for one another.

Her heart was working and her sex was holding itself in high priority. She stroked his cock while the air was still cut off. James was the kind of man that got her blood boiling with the simplest of looks. Whenever he was angry she got excited. Was it healthy? Maybe not, but it was what helped the two of them through their new lives. She wanted to tell him how much she ached for him. That rough touch in her hair was what got her initially riled and set her nerves aflame. She ached for his cock. Her sex was slick for him and the moans were building up.

"As much as your hands might be nice..." James' hands remained pressed around his wife's throat, he sank in closer as he whispered into her ear. "There is a hole I am far more interested in." He let her throat go as the father to be set Gabby's hands onto the corner of the bath. Her ass was propped up as his fingers soon danced around her supple flesh. A wild echo filled the room as James slapped her ass roughly, he needed to leave the imprint of his hand on her ass like a hot brand. Again and again the man continued until the heat was met with a hand that soothed her beaten behind. His hand rubbed across her ass as his fingers teased across both of her holes.

"You do know every inch of you is mine, right? I don't need to explain that..." James' fingers crawled along her flesh eagerly as a low breath escaped from his lips. "Your back is mine, your ears are mine, your nipples are mine, your pussy is mine...." As the man mentioned a body part those sensually and sinfully skilled hands sent shockwaves through her. His fingers pinched her exposed flesh as he relished his wife's body. "Your little clit is mine too..." As he promised, there was a sharp pinch of her clitoris as he held her in place, trapped within a world of sweet pleasure and sour pain.

"Your asshole is mine too." While her clit was under his control, Gabby felt her husband's thumb slide across her moist center before his thumb pushed into her ass.

It may have been hard to miss, but there was a smile on her face the second she felt that hand upon her throat. It was delicious to hear him speak about what he wanted. How he openly narrated his plans with her was a trait that she adored about it. It told her how invested he was in the wife he landed with via political marriage. It told her more about how he felt than he may ever admit in his lifetime and she was just fine with that. Easily her body was maneuvered as James saw fit and the slap to her ass caused her to groan while a unique heat flooded her sex. Hands clenched as she took his oncoming assault of pain and pleasure like a champ. Already the man had her heart racing and the heat seemed to intensify.

"Of course I am all yours...." she uttered, followed with a hum of satisfaction at his caress. She was putty in his hands. That pinch to the cluster of nerves at the forefront of her sex pulled a gasp out of her, but the ability to breathe was completely lost on her for a few vital seconds when his thumb made itself at home in the tight confines of her ass. "Fuck..." the word sounded as though the wind had been knocked out of her. Eyes had somehow closed, but instinctively opened given who she was dealing with here. There was going to be pain, that was for sure. It had been so long. Too long. It was refreshing to see that despite the time apart, he was still the man she grew fond of. The feeling of his thumb in her ass felt like an oddity that would vanish but only lingered. It begged to be pushed out, but was very much there to stay.

"James...have you always taken time with your toys?" A slight tease. A reminder that she was not a woman that would hold her tongue while he had his way with her. Where would the fun be with that?

"You know that a boy always has a toy that he enjoys playing with the most..." Gabby soon felt her king's finger push fully into her asshole. The rest of his hand firmly placed on her buttocks. "You know that us boys, like to play with things the way they shouldn't..." A hot rod slithered across her slit, James took his fully rigid cock and slid it across her moist center. She felt his prick run across her pussy as he directed her hips with his hand. She was at his mercy; her asshole claimed by his thumb and her pussy set along his cock. "There are times we just like to do what we want."

James' finger slid in and out of her back door, the man moved his finger slowly into her. His hand remained firm and any squeemish movement from Gabby earned her a deafening spank across her supple behind. "No moving..." James groaned as he ran his cock around her pussy, he only continued to coat his prick in her slick juices. "Just stay like this and maybe I will give you my cock." He chuckled as his slow treatment continued. He relished the disheveled look of his glowing wife; the weakness, the fire, the gentle bump. His urge to destroy something, after his ordeal, only grew with each moment that passed but he needed to tenderize her more...

She was not ready.

A lovely whimper sounded as his finger invaded her ass while her ears remained tuned to the sound of his voice. This feeling was euphoric and had her heart racing a thousand miles a minute. Her slick sex was teased with something that she desperately desired and when the finger joined the fray the whimpers turned into groans. It was such a tease that she instinctively moved in a desire to feel that cock buried in her loins that the spank almost did not sway her to cease her actions. The idea of having that tempting cock was what had her testing her limits and cease the movement and take the cruel teasing. "My love... my king..." Inwardly did she tremble as nerves were set off in damn near every erogenous zone beneath her waist.

It was wonderful to know that he was still the cruel man that she had grown to love. "I missed you...."Her voice was shaky from the pleasure. The pain, the pleasure... she missed it all! The thrill of it all was maddening and yet the power he held over her was the thin thread linking her sanity to this world. "Please... James....it has been..." it was hard to talk when your ass and pussy were teased with digits that hit notes that shocked your thoughts at random intervals. "...too long." Breathing was all too precious and eyes remained open out of instinct.

Her hair was pulled towards him as her eyes now stared towards the ceiling; his grip was a firm and confident as ever. No matter how weak he had become James's rather extensive knowledge of how to break down and manipulate a body remained ever present. Yet, his hand remained on her hair as he controlled her entire body with so much as a simple hand. The woman soon was forced to face him as his eyes were buried into her frame. A deep and husky breath escaped the future king's lips; he no doubt had some sort of sensual, salacious yet savage idea in mind. "The real question is do you deserve such a present Gabby?" James took a step away as he allowed his wife to remain in agony for a moment and then he got the leather rope.

"You need to work harder to get this Gabby." Power and position fueled the deep desires of the man. James turned Gabby around as her arms were soon bound behind her. Struggle was pointless here, the knot James had set was tight enough to cause abrasions if she tried to hard to move. A solitary finger pushed his queen down to her knees as she was now face to face with his rigid cock. "You want this Gabby, earn it. Show my cock how much you love it with those lips of yours." A stern command that held some foul intent as he pulled her hair again and forced her to stare at him.

"Don't make me do something you will regret Gabby."

Back
Top Bottom