Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

There were a lot of rooms that were empty, unused with just her and her servants. There was a music and arts room that looked relatively unused and other dull areas.

As he moved around, he noticed a door that led out to a garden. When was the last time he felt the sun on his hide?

He made a noise. She wouldn't mind, right? He moved and relaxed in the garden, almost instantly falling asleep under the warm sunshine.

She grabbed his arm and frowned, "No, please, let me have you once more. You're so powerful and strong~ I bet you wooed all the heifers before Aeliana nabbed you~ don't you miss that~?"

He would be lying if he said that a small part of him didn't miss bedding more than one woman at a time, but things change. "You need to leave.."

"Oh, Bull, please? I need you so badly~ I dream about you every night~ fuck myself to the thought of you~" She moaned.

He huffed. Don't think about it. Sure, she was easy on the eyes, but there was something about her desperate, depraved demeanor that proved only to disturb him.

"Oh, please touch me. Choke me, kiss me, finger me, I don't care, just give me attention~" She begged.

Back
Top Bottom