Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He growled in annoyance and suddenly pinned her to the ground by her throat. "You're a piece of work, you know that?"

She gasped and gave a strangled moan, he could suddenly smell just how much she liked that. She gripped his wrist but didn't pull it away, giving a weak nod.

He scowled and pressed his hand down tighter. Damn it all, he could feel himself swelling. Aeliana constantly drugging his food really wasn't helping right now.

She arched and her hips shifted slightly. It was almost too much, he felt like he was going to snap.

He huffed and suddenly pulled his hand back. "Was that enough." He stated, trying to keep her eyes off of his throbbing cock.

She was shaking, drooling softly, but she nodded, "Y...Yes, that was adequate...th-thank you so much..." She mewled.

He huffed and looked away. "You can leave." He said. She could easily tell he was tense, and more than aroused.

She stood and brushed off her dress, "O-Of course.." She said and wobbled away the way she snuck in.

He huffed and quickly headed inside. He was close to snapping. Any one, tiny thing could set him off. He needed to find Aeliana.

As she said, she was in her study finishing up some paperwork; servant payroll and lodging rent, taxes and things. She looked up when he came in and stared at him, "Yes? Bored already?"

"Improve your damned security." He huffed as he locked the door behind him and stomped over to her desk. "I had to rid the property of Gianna or whatever her name is." He snorted.

She became agitated, "Gianna got back in? What the hell do I pay that blasted security company for if she can get in so easily?" She huffed before standing, "Are you alright?"

He huffed and moved over to her desk. He moved his loincloth and his massive cock dropped against her desk with a loud thud. "Fix it."

He huffs and lets out a low moan as he grips her hair and forces her to move exactly to his liking. "C-Crazy woman wouldn't leave me alone, thanks to you drugging my food all the time I'm pissed and about to snap so this is the least you can do." He practically bellowed, his juices sweet like they always were.

Her eyes rolled back for a second before she gripped his hips to keep steady as he throat fucked her.

He bellowed and moved faster, practically pinning her to the wall as he shoved his cock into her tight throat. "F-Fuck, I hope you're ready, y-you made this batch of food stronger than the last."

He continued for a bit before bellowing and firing off his thick, sweet load down her throat. "Fuck." He exhaled, grunting as his cock throbbed and pulsed as it pumped his cum into her.

He looked down at her and snorted as he released her hair, allowing her room to move if she wanted. His cock still sat in her mouth, it felt too good to remove just yet. "Do what you will, Aeliana."

She wanted her dress off so it wouldn't get ruined, but she couldn't pull away. She started sucking him off again, eyes half lidded.

Back
Top Bottom