Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched and bellowed, grinning deviously down at her. She really was nothing more than a greedy little cock addict.

He scowled back down at her and forced his cock back into her throat, moaning lowly as he watched her. "No scowling, you're helping me relieve tension."

It wasn't long after when he blew yet another massive, creamy load of cum down her throat and clawed at the wall. "F-Fuck~!!"

She stood and untied her dress, letting it fall to the floor and leaving her in her bra and panties.

"Them too. But I can help with that." He said as he moved and began roughly removing her bra and panties, moving to devour her fat tits.

He growled lowly and jammed a fat finger into her tight, shuddering core, trying to get a feel of how wet she was.

He moved her onto the desk and made sure she was stable before he moved his finger faster and deeper into her.

He snarled and moved to play more roughly with her fat tits, his cock throbbing and pulsing hard once again.

He nearly roared and stuffed her with another finger, wiggling the two of them around inside her.

She arched hard and braced her hooves against his shoulders to give him more room to work. She only grew louder, hips trying to rock against his fingers.

He suddenly removed his fingers and gently slapped his thick cock against her dripping entrance.

"Oh pulling an attitude are we?" He asked, popping the tip into her. "Can't wait to rail it out of you." He said before slamming balls deep into her with a grunt

She arched almost off the desk and screamed, "F-Fuck~!!" She cried, digging her nails into the desk.

He growls lowly and roughly grabs her wrists, pulling them close for leverage as he begins pounding hard and fast into her, simply watching his cock disappear into her.

"T-Tarquis~!! Oh my God~!! It's so fucking good~!!" She screamed, every part of her bouncing with him.

He bellows and slams hard into her spot, moving his hands and simply slamming down over her on the desk and moving as hard and fast as he possibly could, devouring her fat tits all the while.

Back
Top Bottom