Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Aeliana was a simple aristocrat; she went to fancy parties that the nobility held and controlled a small area of land from her fancy house in the countryside. She was small in stature, no taller than five feet, but she had round hips and a large bust that made her very desirable by some bulls her age, sometimes older. But she didn't care for any of them. Which made her even more desirable. The one so close yet so far away. The other young women in the nobility found her to be quite drab; boring and dull with no interesting quirks or personality to speak of. She kept to herself and none of the woman found her to be pleasant company.

But there was a reason she was so frigid to the other males.

Though her home was full of many young nubile bulls who waited on her beck and call, there was one who lived in the darkness of her manor that no one knew about. None but the servants.
He was large, built, and prone to fits of aggression; as was his breed. But it was mainly because of her. She kept him wild, kept him chained, only to let him loose on her and be ravaged in his beast-like haze. Tarquis was a warrior, the strongest in his whole town, and had quite the harem of young ewes and heifers obeying his every desire. And when she met him, she decided that he would be hers and hers alone. So she bought him, in a sense. Offered him a lavish lifestyle and all the food and wine he could ever dream as long as he swore his service to her as her Breeder. And who could say no to that?

It would prove to be more than she let on. She kept him pent up, sealing him away with a rune so that she would be the only one to grant him pleasure and satisfaction. It drove him mad. Unbeknownst to him, she also laced his food with herbs that gusrsnteed his verility and drive. Standing tall at well over seven feet, he was a massive male. With size proportions to match.

She came down to greet him, dressed in a simple gown - poverty compared to what she usually wore. "Hello, Tarquis."

She leaned closer, their lips barely touching, "Is that so...?" Her voice was soft, breathless, "Just from being chained...?"

"From you being here. And being so damnrd close." He snarled. He wanted to lean forward. But he wanted to deny her the satisfaction

"You enjoy my closeness, Tarquis...?" She asked, "Enjoy having me beneath you...? A young aristocrat at the mercy of a brute...?"

"Release these damnable chains and I'll subject you to everything that I like." He snarled. He was aching.

He snarls louder and tugs hard at his chains. She could hear the metal straining before too long.

She bit her lip gently and leaned up to place a slow, teasing kiss on his lips; giving a small moan at the contact.

He snapped a bit and deepened and hested the kiss upon contact, growling lowly. He was just where she wanted him, feral.

She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck as best as she could, standing on the very tips of her hooves to reach him.

He snarls louder and tugged against the restraints again, the cement of the wall cracking slightly.

Her heart skipped and she moved back, "N-No, I think that's enough..." What? She was going to wind him up tight and just fucking leave?

He roared and tugged harder against his restraints. The metal bent. One hand eas free. He was roaring incoherently and trying to grab at her.

Back
Top Bottom