Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched against him, her screams echoing off the walls before she climaxed hard, her walls clamoing down on his cock and his fingers as her voice nearly gave out.

He arches hard and slams her down to the base as he suddenly roars and dumps his massive load inside her

He kept working her over again and again, for hours. She had passed out multiple times, and filled her beyond her limits.

When she came for thr final time, she was no more than jelly in his arms, fave stained with drool and tears.

She laid quietly for a while, and for a moment he thought she fell asleep, until she finally spoke up, "I love you, too.."

Gianna had not shown up again for a while, and as a sign of good faith, Aeliana let Tarquis oit of his room. "Please do not stray far." She requested.

"I have a new toy arriving soon. We can test it as soon as it gets here." She said with a small coy smile.

"A spreader that acts as a sort of pillory. It locks my ankles in place with my legs spread open for you. I was going to have it installed by your chains so I had something to grab on to." She replied.

Back
Top Bottom