Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She blushed, opening her mouth to say something like "I don't beg", but decided to humor him. "Tarquis," she glanced back shyly, "please, I've never craved a bull more than I crave you~ I can't go any longer without you breeding me~"

It was surprisingly easy. He gripped her hips tight and suddenly slammed into her with a loud bellow.

He rocks his hips hard and bellows as he slams hard into her spot. "Y-You're so fucking tight." He hissed.

"Wh-Why would that be a problem?" He asked as he wrapped an atm around her waist and slammed harder and harder into her spot.

"Th-Then I'll make you wet enough so I can move again." He snarls as he tugs on her tail and slams into her again and again

"Oh yeah? Fuck you call me a hassle but you're sitting right here, practically begging to be bred."

He bellows and slams hard into her spot, clamping his hand down around her mouth. "Alright enough with the sass, mistress. You're no longer in control."

She melted and moaned behind his hand, her ears sagging slightly in her bliss. All of her bounced and jiggled with his thrusts, making her probably the most enjoyable fuck he ever had.

He loved watching her move, watching her bounce and scream as her juices gushed all over his cock. He reached into his nightstand and grabbes some lubricant before spreading it all over her well rounded add and spanking her hard.

He snarled and moved to stuff her mouth with two of his fingers. "I don't remember saying you could speak again."

He snarls lowly and continues like this for a while before suddenly pulling out and pouring more lubricant onto her, before working it all over her backside before rubbing his cock against her backside. "How do you feel, you greedy slut?"

She blushed darkly and looked back. Would he even fit? She hadn't had a toy, living or not, as big as him fit there.

He coated his cock heavily in lubricant before beginning to push in to her. "Well? I asked you a question." He snarled as he kept a slow pace. Christ, she was so tight.

He huffed and gripped her tail as he eventually pushed almost all the way into her. "Y-You don't know how you feel? Seems kinda silly but whatever."

"N-Not a very eloquent question." She panted, "How do I feel? What do you care, you're balls deep in me anyway.."

Back
Top Bottom