Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She could taste his juices, slick and sweet. She could hear him slamming his fists against the wall.

Just before she could enjoy his fruits, the door swung open and Aeliana was marching towsrd her. "What the hell are you doing in my house?!" She screamed, ripping Gianna away from Tarquis.

His door opened and Giana was thrown to the floor, Aeliana more livid than he ever thought he had seen her.
"This is what you were throat fucking, you brain dead oaf!" She screamed.

"Your Madam Scarlet came sniffing around looking for you. I can't be too angry with you, I don't usually announce when I want to use the spare room. But I'm still very unhappy." Aeliana hissed. Gianna looked up with a grin.
"You are an exceptional specimen~"
"Shut up!" Aeliana stepped on Gianna and she wailed softly.

"It's fine." She said bitterly and pulled Gianna to her feet, "Let's go, harlot." She growled and stormed out with her.

It would be hours before he heard anything back from her. All he got to know she was ok was she heard the slot open to the hole.

He makes a noise and nods as he moves to present her with his cock, it hung half hard through the hole.

He moaned lowly and bit his lip hard. She was being so much calmer, it was unusual, but he still felt everything all the same.

Back
Top Bottom