Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gave a strained cry, grabbing his wrist but not pulling his hand away. She kept it in place. She even became wetter from doing so. She was a sick little bitch, wasn't she?

A sick grin crossed his face. "Y-You're not some scheming aristocrat, you're just some slut looking for a good fuck~!! J-Just some greedy bitch looking to be bred, aren't you~?!" He roared as he slammed into her spot mercilessly.

She could only nod numbly, her moans trapped in her throat as her juices gushed from her with his powerful thrusts.

He released her throat and forced her onto all fours, keepin his tight grip on her hair as he used it for leverage as he slammed harder and deeper into her, smacking her ass in time with his thrusts

"I haven't cum in months and I've just been drugged, the fuck did you think would happen~?!" He roared, bucking hard as he reached to grope her with a low, satisfied moan.

"Aw poor thing, you wanna cum huh?" He asked almost sympathetic. He moved and rubbed her clit for a moment before smirking deviously. "Deal with it." He snarled as he suddenly hoisted her up from underneath her legs, wrapping his hands behind her head as he began slamming her down over his cock with brute force.

She was in tears, screaming and crying out as he thrust into her spot without knowing. She nearly sobbed as she was forced over the edge and climaxed hard, even squirting a little from the force of her orgasm.

He let out a bellow, suddenly blowing a massive load inside her, not even stopping his movements while he was cumming. His seed dripped from her and down his shaft as he continued his rampage, even moving faster now.

"T...!!" She had to stop before she gave out his name, interrupted by a scream anyway, "B-Bull, please, I-I can't take it! I-It's too much!"

"I-I can't fucking stop now, I-I've only cum once~!!" He cried, slamming her down faster and faster.

The viewers were growing restless and bothered, fanning themselves as they watched Tarquis destroy Aeliana. She was a slobbering mess, unable to really handle the abuse anymore. She was on the verge of passing out, her brain overloaded and unable to process everything to keep up with him.

He couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to, suddenly firing off another load into her. "C-Come now, one and you're done, Amethyst~?" He growled in her ear. "Your audience was expecting a show~"

He ground his teeth and snarles lowly as he slowed to a near stop. "I will allow you time to recover, Lady Amethyst."

She leaned against him, slurring her gratitude as she tried to stay conscious, "I-I won't...torture you for this long again...I promise..."

Scarlet was practically drooling as she watched. Aeliana touched his arm weakly, "Go ahead...I'm alright now.."

He huffed and moves to return to his pace, bellowing and moaning lowly. "F-Fuck, this is the best~~"

He snarled loudly and slammed harder and harder into her, his tongue hanging out as he bucked and slammed faster into her.

He roars and moves faster. He used her like this for hours, giving her periodic breaks before he was finally spent, blasting his final load all over her tits with a triumphant roar.

She was a puddle of numb limbs on the bed, basking in the afterglow of his abuses. She couldn't be happier, really. She loved when he used her for his own benefit.

Back
Top Bottom