Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He makes a noise. "What? I'm sorry, I'm under orders, I have to obey.." He said. He set his drink down and ordered another.

He made a noise and took another sip. Soon the drink was finished and he felt strange. He shook it of as just nerves. "Excuse me, Scarlet, I believe I'm being summoned.."

He nodded and headed back over to Aeliana. "Miss uh.. Scarley over there seemed interested but I told her no.." He said.

He made a noisr and nodded. "I.. Admittedly feel strange. Can we go somewhere a little.. I don't know.. Darker?" He asked.

She nodded, "Yes, we can go to one of the other rooms, it should be fine.." She said and took his hand before leading him along.

He made a noise and followed her. The room was dark, with theatre like seating. He looked and through the glass, there was one of the toy sows bouncing on her master's cock. He shuddered as he sat down, paying no attention to who was on either side of him.

"She might have tried to slip a roofie...or she did and it's working. I'll just keep you close." She said gently.

He made a noise. "If she did I don't think it was any sort of sedative.." He rumbled. His heart was pounding. In the dark, he had no idea who it was that sat next to him, and he didn't care. He was too busy watching thrle sow bounce.

He figured it was Aeliana, so at first he paid no mind. He was enjoying it, even. He rumbled, his need pulsing in his pants.

He huffed and moaned lowly, his cock throbbing hard against the hand. "M-Miss Amethyst, quite forward of you..~"

Back
Top Bottom