Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He snarled again, tugging harder at his restraints. "F.. Fuck.. N-need.. To fuck.." He nearly chanted, drooling as his crazed eyes settled on her.

She continued this the whole month until she had to get him ready for the event. He had to look nice after all.

"It's a very exclusive party, you should be thanking me for letting you out into the fresh air to attend." She said, making sure her breasts were properly pushed up from her corset.

He made a noise and refused to take his eyes off of her. "I did mean it, thank you. The fresh air is nice."

He nodded and simply sat silent. Luckily, all this time being tormented, he was almost used to the ache.

The ride was relatively quiet before they made it to the large manor. She slipped on her mask and handed him a half mask for his good eye, "Here...put this on.."

"There's some level of anonymity, code names and things." She said, "You will address me as Lady Amethyst."

"Jade bull? A bit of a mouthfull. But I guess it's rather fitting in that regard.." He smirked to himself as they exited the carriage and moved towards the large building.

"I'm sure they'll just call you Bull or Stud. That's what all the non-nobility males are called." She said as the carriage stopped. The door opened and she was helped out by a servant.

He followed her up the steps to the building, making a noise. "Wait, what do you mean non nobility?"

Looking out into the foyer, there were fancifully dressed heifers with bulls beside them, and vice versa with young fanciful dressed bulls and whorishly dressed sows.

"What the hell kind of party is this?" He asked. He watched the room, the faint smell of sex and opiates filled the air.

Back
Top Bottom