Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She laid there for a moment, catching her breath, "Very much so..." She replied softly, "A rather successful experiment."

He made a noise and huffed. "Guess you'll have to do something else next time hm? Step up the torment and sensory deprivation.." He joked.

He made a noise. "I suppose we shall.." He said as he watched her leave. The next day, she received a written letter, marked with a purple wax seal of two lions and a tower. It was her invitation to the Nobleman's Retreat. It was only a few months away. What had once been a retreat for the nobility to show off their wealth and prized possessions had now become a gathering ground for the wealthiest people connected to the underground, as a means for them to show off their 'toys'. This was a loose term saved for sex toys. Either of the mechanical variety, or for the wealthier, an organic servant.

She would surely gain some praises for Tarquis. She tapped the letter to her chin as she thought before deciding to bring him and thusly preparing him for the event.

She upped the dosage of herbs just slightly, only enough to make him insatiable. She also filmed herself pleasuring herself and left them running in his room. She wanted him tense.

He watched it, sitting on his bed with his cock stone solid. "D-Damn it, Aeliana.." He huffed, but didn't dare look away. It was too good to miss.

He was restrained, his cock throbbing much harder now. "Yes. Very much. Thank you. Can I cum now? I'm gonna lose my mind."

She made a noise and made sure he was an adequate distance from her and his bed before moving onto his bed and shrugging off her robe. She was naked. And she had the same dildo with her that was in the video.

"Think of it as another experiment." She said before sucking off the toy long enough to lube it up before laying back and pushing it into her with a moan.

He snarled loudly and tugged at his restraints, his cock throbbing and dripping heavily. "F-Fuck, fuck~!!" He bellowed. Oh he was as insatiable as ever

He was drooling, his cock throbbing hard from beside his loincloth. He could do nothing but watch and hunger for her.

Ordinarily he wouldn't care. But right now? He was furious. He could make her scream louder than that damned toy. He could make her cum harder. He tugged on his chains again, desperate for attention.

Back
Top Bottom