Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh for fucks sake, give up the act." He growled as he eventually stuffed her full of his massive cock.

She whined loudly and her grip dropped from the headboard, barely keeping herself upright on her arms, "Wh-What act...?!"

"The act that you're some sophisticated, well-to-do aristocrat. Cut the crap, you're a slave to cock with money." He snarled as he pulled back to the tip slowly and pushed back into her with a low moan.

He smirked and began moving rougher. "Keep talking like that and I'll stop." He said as he slammed into her spot suddenly. "You don't get to act above me now."

"Sh-Shut the hell up." He snarled as he forced her head down into the mattress as he slammed into her spot again and again.

He grunts as he slams harder and harder into her. "F-Fuck you're nothing more than a starved little slut huh?"

He smirked darkly and began picking up the pace. "Y-You greedy little whore. Fuck, I love this~!!" He bellowed ad he moved faster

He moans lowly and picks her up, bucking and slamming her down on him. He sat up and hooked one of his arms under her leg and pushed two of his fat fingers into her core.

He moans lowly as he pumps his fingers into her again and again, loving how her juices dripped from his fingers. "G-Greedy little whore."

He snarled and removed his fingers from her core as he presented them to her again. "Suck." He ordered as he pressed them to her lips

"F-Fuck I'm getting close~!!" He slammed into her spot again and again. "Y-You're getting close aren't you?"

He snarled and jammed his fingers back into her, huffing and panting hard as he slammed harder and faster into her.

Back
Top Bottom