Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to pick up girls in a dungeon (Wiki234 & YukkiKing

Yukki waved, "Hey!.." Alex seemed to shrug, if she wanted him.. he will be in his room. Jessica tapping her foot watching the two.

Jessica seemed to have made todays food.. bacon and... just bacon. The meat on a few plates, alex seeming to not go eat, though starving. Yukki was already stuffing his face, and jessica waited.

“ didnt stay and wait...” Giving a sigh as she put her hands in fists a bit annoyed before going to his room, “ Alex let’s eat then..” Calling outside “ come on don’t be so damn tough like that.” Turning to go back wnd sit down to eat herself.

Alex let out a breath, giving into his hunger he came in... and ate for once. He seemed to slip one piece. then another.. and then another.

After they ate, Yukki went off... jessica went to sit somewhere else chugging what seemed to be wine for once, and Alex sat there silently.

“ and there they go again...” chuckling with a waning smile as she looked over at Alex, “ I’m gonna get some air maybe you can come if you want.” Going out and for the roof to sit.

He seemed to follow, shrugging. He would sit next to her, his legs against the roof. "Whats wrong? Ah... did you want us all there together?"

“ sorta but other than that I’m mostly ok. Of course I want to show off to the others soon too you know.” Giving a chuckle, “ have a little odd competition of who could beat me in a fight...” leaning back and looking up at the sky before putting her hands up towards the clouds.

"Hmm.. I'd say I'd have the worse chance.. you'd burn my arrows." he stated simply, looking at her as he had a soft smile. "But I home you are okay, no need for a depressed goddess."

“ I’m fine, nothing too bad. I’m hoping that we can get new gear though or even just have a day off so we can all go out together of course. Really don’t wanna sit around like this of course still. Might even decide to go for the bathhouse maybe to relax myself. Did you guys have any plans or anything than the usual?” Leaning back with her arms behind her to hold herself up.

"Hm.. honestly a Bathhouse would be nice.." He mumbled to himself, then blushing thinking of the two girls with little to any clothes on.. looking down as his face flared red.

“ probably gonna go later or tomorrow or something so probably gonna ask though.” Giving a shrug still looking up before laying down relaxing.

"What's so funny?" He tilts his head, his eyes looking at her collar bone, though he could see the area above and below it. He had a soft hm sound made in this throat as well.

"hmmm?" wondering what he would mean then than if he was still referring to the odd joke of not being beaten in the weird competition she would have had. " jeez why is so boring being a goddess around the house though..." complaining again as all she mostly did was either cook, sleep, walk, or even just laze around with nothing to really do especially that she didn't have a challenge in the training room either obviously.

He seemed to stand up, unsheathing his small dagger. A Small breath escaping his lips as he looked at her, "Well... I'd be alright to help you out if I can get Fire Protection.. As I don't want to burn into bits of charcoal." He smiled as he thought about himself becoming burnt from her. it made him smile a bit, his blade tapping his thigh, "Well?~"

" well I guess then." giving a shrug not minding it either before sitting up with a stretch and finally standing as kotori dusted herself off and looked wondering what he would be thinking as she just looked at him.

"Well.. I'm here when ready." He seemed to get into a stance, his blade facing horizontally, as to not stab himself if it was pushed back.

"hmph" looking over with a smirk before putting her hand up as an aura of flame was around her, " sandolphon " summoning her axe then before turning to him again before moving off the the other area so they could try to fight then. With that Kotori moved back a bit before turning and rushing at him with a cross slash.

He seemed to draw another dagger, a small one that could apply leverage for his bigger knife. He had blocked toe slash, a singe of pain seared throughout his left arm as he didn't train for two hands, as he used his right hand to take a jab at her side. He wasn't afraid to hurt her, as she could heal herself or he could patch her up. He had seemed to roll back, an arrow fired off quickly as he sheathed his bladed... the arrow heading toward the right breast.

She spun and blocked the axe, hearing a sound and quickly turning then to bring an upward slash but not hitting without the flame, “ volcanus eruption.” Swinging it up to send a flame slash to hit the arrow and towards the boy. Kotori just breathed before charging off and spinning the axe to do a side blow but if he blocked it would go for a different side blow with the handle before going for a slam.

He seemed to roll out of the way, using his dagger after slamming it into the ground as leverage as he slid under her blow.. pulling himself up before she slammed.. his smaller dagger getting pounded into the ground. He used the time her hammer was down to run inward. His empty hand on her shoulder, the blade slamming into her wrist that held the hammer, before quickfully pulling it out, using the ground to propel backwards.

she quickly concentrate enough to change the aura with her other hand that was free to become covered herself in a tough armor, melting the blade as she moved back. “ you forgot about the aura you could clearly see around me and didn’t think I could change it that fast?” The aura moving back around her before bringing the axe back up and rushing for a cross slash before quickly turning enough to get another hit and block anything.

He seemed to be unarmed, trying to duck under the hammer, to grab it. He knew he lost.. though he was going to try for the girl. He attempted to launch himself forward... he could.. get hurt as hell from this.

Back
Top Bottom