Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to pick up girls in a dungeon (Wiki234 & YukkiKing

“ hmph...” she would say with a playful laugh as she spun the axe again with it against her shoulder, “ sandolphin, volcanus cross slash.” Going for another then for the moment, “ mmm if only we could find more open or something...” giving a shrug as he girl looked over, “ I believe the strongest thing you have beside your skills is of course your bonds to each other. I’m always here to support all of you whenever you need, whether just to be there to talk or listen and I don’t care how annoying it is but I’ll keep reminding you.” Sticking her tongue to still always show she cares even if her outside feelings are odd and awkward.

"More open? Without giving out how we fight?" He shook his head, "And I know... Me and jessica tend to bond more.. seeing how each other fight while you are over their pouncing on Yukki like he is a catpost." He snickered a bit, a soft smile under his hand, "Go ahead, We will see how much I'll keep to myself."

“ then screw it and I’ll force you if I have to you know.” Giving a little challenge, “ I bet your just jealous or something that only I’m one that can tease him like that.” Putting he axe down and crossing her arms, “ and besides it hurt....a bit seeing you smile now that I was serious than trying to relax.” Frowning as she turned away feeling a bit dead on the inside not being able to know his true feelings and try to let her in just as he obviously had cared more for the only other girl, and even to a lesser degree at least to yukii but besides them what did he really think of her besides sometimes annoying and mad. She always wondered if he ever thought of being somewhere else than with her.

Kotori just shook her head to pull the thoughts away as she turned to the targets and started to rush at them and attack.

"Hm why should I be, Hmm you scared that we'd take him from your little goddess hands?~" He teased back, seeming to look at the girl, "Hm, serious? Really. You think firing off your axe is serious... even Yukki could act more serious than the calm and collected facade you have." He pointed out, flicking the air, "I mean.. you're just a goddess... one that I will protect, but a annoying one who pounces on a male to wake him up... I wonder if Yukki likes that... he never makes you stop it."

She turned again, “ jeez like I said before it’s just a weird way for me to just tease him a bit, of course there’s not way I could do it to you obviously and well don’t know about her. I’m not always like that dummy! And besides yukii is a good kid and he always means well. I know he’ll get stronger, im really focusing on trying to make a stronger bond with you but your not making it exactly easy.” Going again with another attack then, “ jumping up and spinning her axe to bring it down with an explosion, “ vulcanis meteor!!”

He seemed to have another smile, "Sure sure... of course you don't like it when you're up against him all like that" he would've been joking.. she brought his defensive walls down somewhat, "And Dummy? Oh really... hmm guess I shouldn't try it." He made a soft frowning tease, "And I know he is... though he needs to get back bone... maybe punish the goddess for her teasing behavior." he wasn't being serious for that last part, "And Hmm Im not?~"

“ psh...you wish and I mean obviously the other day.” Sticking her tongue out before jumping back again. “ though I guess it’s better for you to be serious like that since I can do that when your home.” Deciding to obviously use that just holding her axe again.

"No wishing... hmm maybe I should tell him to do so~" He had watched her, "Do what.. exactly?" he was somewhat lost a bit as he watched her move around.

“ well your being the all serious one in the dungeon and when we’re at home then it’s me obviously.” Sticking her tongue out, “ you’ll face my goddess powers if you try...” teasing again then with a yawn before going for a different target and being aggressive to attack.

"So? someone has to make sure those idiots don't die." he scoffed, seeming to watch her move around and attack, "I'm sure Yukki would try slicing me to bits if I attempted to hurt you with Ill will." He had chuckled, imagining the man trying to slash at him.

“ like I said he’s a good kid but been a bit clingy and besides I’d like to see you try to hate me for something besides mostly the obvious. Even if your always serious at least I know your good somewhere in there...” turning to tackle him in a hug again, “ and you have to say that you like being here around me...”

He looked to the side, seeming to let out a short breath. "I can't hate you... you idiot." He had sighed, "And so what if I'm serious!?.." He huffed at the girl, seeming to let her tackle him.. though he embraced her for once, his arms hugging back, "And fine... I might like having around the short stack."

“ h-hey I’m not that short!” Looking up and puffing her cheeks, laying her head against his chest, “ well without me anyway you probably don’t know what you would or struggle with it.” Sitting up against, “ I guess it isn’t bad for charm still though.”

"As the term says.. shorties are fun sized.. So it is fine." Did this fuck just slide in a compliment? He had a soft chuckle, patting her head. "Hmm maybe, and struggle? Oh.. I mean maybe, you never now." He felt her sit up on him, "And it isn't bad for.. you.. or for me?"

“ doesn’t make it any better dummy. Well I mean some girls like an always serious guy most of the time, I guess it’s like the weird idea how fun it is to leave someone vulnerable like you from always being serious or whatever.” Not really knowing how to to explain, looking around and getting off with her hands to move the dirt off her clothes before picking up the axe and making it disappear as she didn’t use it.

"Dummy? And hmm.. I guess some do. jessica is alright... though She is a oddball I guess, and is it fun?" He tilts is head sitting up. His eyes locked onto hers, "Hm... I wonder, can your fire heal a dead eye?"

“ well ehh..” deciding just to say that as she turns back to him, “ probably nothing dead, haven’t really needed to do it accept when you came back. It doesn’t exactly heal or anything but it helps.” Not knowing how to really say it as the girl just shrugged.

"Hmm.. well if you fix it, I'll let you tease.. pounce, or whatever the hell you want me to do for a full week" he said, leaning forward as he watched her. Who would pass this up... for alex of all people!? He had tapped his fingers, his hand over his bangs, showing the eye that was.. just there.

“ well I don’t know.” Turning around and walking over to him before pulling his arm to bring him down closer to her so she could get the eye. “ the light of a soul full of emotion and passion, I summon flames of healing to fix that which has burned away and restore the distance light in the darkness.” Kotori put her hands out and closed her eyes as her red aura and flames started to form around her before turning into a lighter red to mostly orange before placing her hands on his eye and focusing the flames there to try then to heal.

It seemed to slowly work, though his body began getting twitches.. as if it was trying to counteract her flames. His fingers clinched, fingernails digging into his palms as he tried showing a strong face. It hurt like hell for him, small muttered winces leaving his lips as he fell down finally... he had been heavy breathed, his eye was allowing his lids to flop.. though no sight coming from it.

“ I don’t think I really can, just rest for now then.” Still doubting it though with a sigh. “ let’s go back then, “ they probably are looking for us or something especially probably yukii.” Giving a shrug as she helped him get up at least before fixing herself.

He had got up, patting her head. "Thanks you shortie." he commented, before walking off. He had let out a breath, leaving his quiver and bow in the training room. He didn't think he would need it.. and Yukki was sleeping on the bed still, jessica humming as she was tapping her foot at Alex. "You run from Kotori.. every.. time"

Kotori looked over, “ what’s with you...” seeing as she was alone before closing her eyes and giving a sigh with her flames gone before slowly going back inside too.

Alex looked at Kotori, before he stepped back. Jessica spoke, "Kotori sorry for him always leaving on you!" she grabbed Alex's ear, as he winced.. Yukki walking out slugish.

Kotori just shrugged with a little chuckle and smile enjoying the weirdness and love of their familia before turning to see yukii out as she walked to just sit.

Back
Top Bottom