Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to pick up girls in a dungeon (Wiki234 & YukkiKing

The girl would be at least aware a bit now of course that he was there, slowly sitting up with a stretch and a groan before rubbing her eyes. “ why are you here there...” asking softly now going to fix her hair with the bows, “ is there something you wanted or what.”

"I ah... Just... Ah..." He was left silent, unsure of what to say. He rubbed his head, looking down a bit. "Sorry.. for getting hurt and everything... And I felt warm... Like a fire made whatever hurt go away.." he said, holding his kneecaps with his hands, "I... Just wanted to watch over you really."

“ you are weird...” joking a bit as she went over and flicked his head before playfully ruffling his hair and pulling his shirt so he could stand as she could drag him out to the kitchen. With that kotori let go and flicked his head again for the obvious being hurt yesterday as she walked off to the couch.

"An- ow..." He winced snd was dragged out, only to wince again before started looking for food. Alex and Jessica walking in, and nudged Kotori "Sleeping late.. and him up early.. ooo~ Jessica cooed.

“ I was already asleep, this weirdo was in my room..” curling up a bit before leaning back, “ well who’s turn is it to cook though, glad too you meanies getting stronger.” Sticking her tongue out before jumping up and almost tackling the two in a hug.

The two fall down to a hug, saying "Kotori?!" It was odd... For her to do that, as Yukki was seeming to cook pancakes, humming to himself while jess and alex was trying to pry themselves free

The goddess looked over at them sticking her tongue out, “ why are you guys so scared with me being nice. I’m not damn bad all the time you know..” hugging still a bit tighter to hold them a bit before standing with arms up before dropping to being crossed. “ guess I’m the only one that can surprise you....” being playful to stick her tongue out as she leaned forward a bit.

Alex rolled his eyes, "All we see is you is either Yelling, complaining, or cooking food." He countered, seeming to not mind the hugging as of now, Jessica squirming like a worm before she let go, "And EH? I guess..." Alex sighed, seeming to glance at Yukki who seemed to have a few pancakes on a plate, just cooking as he ignored their commotion.

" what i need to be a serious and hard goddess sometimes or else your gonna end up slacking or something one of these days I know it." puffing her cheeks and acting angry again. " and besides we are having a normal conversation then you know!" going over to tackle alex in a hug just to annoy him as she looked up and gave a wide teasing grin. " admit your glad that im your goddess then."

"You don't need to get all puff-" and her hug cut Alex off guard. He looked at her grin, rolling his eyes. "Im somewhat today, though I'm sure you should be hearing it from Yukki, anyways." He pushed the girl off, standing back up.

The girl fell on her butt crossing her arms and rolling her eyes, “ Rude...” Before standing up and walking over to the table then, “ are you done yet Yukki...” Calling out just sitting there and waiting.

Yukki seemed to have made food plenty for the four of them, seeming to sigh when only she was there. He had slipped some Pancakes, and bacon onto a plate as he laid it in front of her with syrup. "And I am if it is just us." He shrugged, not going to eat till she was done. His eyes watching her, seeming to hope the food satisfied her.

With that she would finally eat then, “ least you know how to cook. You should probably train a bit after your done.” Obviously suggesting sitting casually.

"Well thanks.. glad you like it." He seemed to stand there, till she had finished. He leaned back against the counter, "You full or?" He would let her eat all of it if she wanted, it didn't bother him in his opinion. He wanted to make her happy, for all the mishaps he creates from his actions.

“ jeez don’t know what’s up with them, was trying to be nice earlier and they decided not to even eat. I don’t eat much anyway so there still some there, you should be eating too instead of standing there acting all cute or whatever.” Giving a chuckle as she leaned with her back against the counter looking around the room as kotori finally stood up.

"Maybe they aren't hungry... and... you aren't the nicest all the time, though you have those cute moments!" He seemed to give her a smile, seeming to slip a pancake into his mouth. "Me.. acting cute? Ah... ?" He blushed red a bit, looking to the side before seeing her stand, "what are you doin'?"

She pouted again, a small flame shooting around her but calming down, “ why is everyone like this to me...wake up trying to be nice..” standing up with a sigh as she walked out, deciding to just walk around the market as an easy obvious place.

"Kotori!" He tried to call out for her, seeming to seem to have upset her, "You are nice more of the time..." He trailed off looking down. He sighed, glancing at the pancakes. "Oops..."

And with that she would go around most the markets and past the dungeon at least then bringing some money to hang out alone and buy something to eat since it was a higher chance obviously today she would come a bit late for dinner then and probably end up eating alone unless they would be somehow up still. Kotori would stay for mostly the entire day as night would fall, still not home early as small flames would float around her to give light as she walked up the path at least and to the front door but just staring for a moment and breathing finally walking in.

Alex and Jess seeming to be passed out on the kitchen table.. as if they were trying to wait for Kotori's return, Yukki seeming to have had quite a few cups of coffee to keep himself away as he watched her walk in. he remained quiet, as he felt like he needed to apologize for what he had said earlier. He felt bad, she was trying to be nice... though she was being called mean.

Put her hand out a bit in front of her and swiped her hand to the side as the flames were gone and she was back to normal but now oddly seeing that they would’ve have waited for her all day since she left and even managing to drag the seemingly careless other two as well.

“ guess I was being a bit childish or whatever though I felt like it could have been worse...” shaking her head as she did picture the worst before trying to calm down again still. “ least I’m a bit better now though...”

"Kotori... sorry about that again... Ah... anything I can do to help?" He asked her, "And... I do think your sweet, alright? Honestly dunno what they have against your tackle hugs." he giggled a bit as he would've plopped out of his seat with a small yawn, "Whatcha wanna do?"

She turned away with a blush, starting to giggle then laugh a bit before turning back with to him with a smile. “ jeez you dummy...” walking over and pulling him into a hug with her bust pressed up against his face just to tease a bit. “ why do you always say stuff like that....it’s sweet...” kotori ran a hand through his hair just holding them. “ I do care for all of you in more ways than one. Your the only ones I’ll ever know and the only family I have in the human world. You don’t know what I would do to see you all not push yourself harder to get stronger even if the path is painful. I worry about all of you when you leave for the dungeon.” She let go and smiled for the moment at least before turning to the other two, “ I would assume you guys ate at least then?”

He smiled, "Blushing? Yay! it worked." He seemed proud of himself, and had tilted his head as she walked over. He seemed to hug her back, snuggling into her breast... the tease felt nice, and got him to blush, "K-Kotori... I-I ah..." He stuttered, seeming to look up. "Hm? I mean... Its my own feelings so... why can't I say it?" he asked, letting her ruin her hand through his hair. "I know you care alot... or you wouldn't have gotten me... and I want to make sure your happy like the rest of us.. and honestly we push ourselves to make you proud. I wished... that I'd be more help honestly... and yeah.. its painful, but I have you here to help!" He seemed to look at the two, "I... sorta guilt tripped them into eating.. and they posted there as I slept... then I took their places."

“ hope they ate for lunch or something, seriously don’t know why...” letting go with crossed arms before walking over and poking the two to get them up then. Guess sorry for being a bit later than I mostly wanted.” Starting softly just looking over, “ well I’ll take my bath and go for the night.” as she wouldn’t be sleeping obviously and not coming out then for anything.

Back
Top Bottom