Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to pick up girls in a dungeon (Wiki234 & YukkiKing

"Hm? You sure you want to not eat anything else?" He frowned, as Alex was snoozing while Jessica frowned swatting the hand sleepily. She yawned, before resting her chin on the table watching the goddess as she spoke, "Flame girl is back." She said sloppily, before she went silent.

“ maybe something small then, might try to get these two out then.” Trying to take the other girls arm and wrap around her own so kotori could take her to her own bed and try to do it with the other before finally coming back.

The two gave little to any resistance of Kotori putting them to bed, as he sat up. "So, what would you like?" He tapped his kneecap, humming as he looked at her. "Where did you go to anyways?"

" just something small then." giving her own yawn and stretch, " went around the markets and did pass the dungeon." shrugging as he couldnt obviously expect very much from her answer, walking over and sitting down at the table as she waited for him, a small flame appearing on her fingers as she just played with it boredly like a small toy, changing the shape to move along her fingers like a snake then back to a ball before changing its shape and back again showing some of her simple skill

He walked over, hmm maybe he will use his money to buy her something to play with.. she seemed to be doing that with the fire in her hands, he then sat in front of her, "So what was it exactly?"

“ it’s just me literally playing with fire.” Laughing a bit then, “ I’m obviously one of the many different elemental goddesses. Just a small flame, nothing really special.” Not knowing anything else to say than something simple as that.

"Ah.. I know that part.. but wouldn't you like something to play with other than fire?" He tilts his head, attempting to touch the fire with his index finger. Something odd, the most reckless is the most brave, Jessica the protective of the three no matter how much she hides it, And Alex is more serious.

“ well I have sandolphon my axe cannon.” She shrugged crossing her arms with another yawn. “ I could probably show you one day how a god fights with such a god tier weapon.” Teasing a bit though not afraid of fighting herself obviously to protect them. “ I’ve never had a problem since you guys look out for each mostly well and take my job to be the protective one.” Laughing again with another ruffle to his hair.

Kotori sighed and went to the kitchen to get a little thing to eat before walking out again for the moment, “ well I’m gonna go then, and don’t be a weirdo...” leaving as she went to the room.

"We do the job so you aren't stressed Kotori." He said simply, seeming to grab a glass of water chugging it down... his eyes trying to keep himself awake. He repeated in his mind, ' no sleep.... no sleeping! If you can't use magic.. can't help with fights, you can help with this! ' he had looked at her, "And... I'm never a werido!"

Kotori just showered and changed, already getting to her bed and sleeping for the night as usual then until the hopefully better morning with everyone at least.

Yukki stayed up, Jessica and Alex seeming to be arguing with him about sleeping. Yukki had somewhat yelled: "No!... I'm not sleeping!... I can actually do something this time!" Alex sighed, opening his mouth before Jessica yelled back, "Well what!? If you don't sleep you won't be ABLE to help you moron!" Alex simply nodding speaking now, "Yeah... Honestly you need to train... oh wait your too busy sleeping... or just weak." Alex... was annoyed by this yelling more than anything, seeming to walk off whenever Kotori enters the room.

Soon the morning would come, still sleeping at least for a bit then before yawning but trying to go back even still with the yelling, managing to slee a little more at least for the moment before getting up and going to the bathroom only to walk out a moment and see Alex leaving. “ that’s no way to treat anyone here too badly like that. Jeez all your yelling and Alex what’s with you always running away or something.” Looking over at Yukii now, “ your not useless or weak I’ve told you this before, yukii don’t sacrifice something that will help you get stronger like sleep. I know there’s times I probably blew up like that but I am human still.” Seeing though at least the other girl understood exactly like her.

He sighed, and before he responded, his back hit the fridge and he was out like a light. Jessica had a small giggle, speaking "Don't worry Kotori~... He just, doesn't like the yelling. Its odd, he's fine with fighting though.. the yelling makes him want to just bang his head against a wall." she shook her head, making a hpmh sound, "Though... he did say you were trying to be adorable yesterday... and I think at least one of the males listen to you.. hehehe~"

“ well...ehhh...I did calm down a bit though and what....it’s fun to tease him even if he is weird, the only problem I have right now or he doubts himself too much or he’s been a bit clingy, and Alex I really want to know what’s with his edgy childish attitude...” going over to sit down then for the moment before standing back up. “ I guess if you could take him back to the room then, and I’ll be taking over breakfast I guess.”

"Yukki? Him clingy? Saying the one who shoves her breasts against him to wake him up~" she giggled, seeing it the other day. "And Alex.... I mean he is just too serious... and hates the arguing when its like that... never ending... but yeah, He just is odd... honestly." She sighed herself, "Hm? You sure you want to cook food?" She would put Yukki's arm over her neck, putting him in his room before coming back into the room.

“ sh-shut up I was being playful and nice!” Blushing a bit embarrassed as she took a deep breath with small flames coming out as she sighed. “ well wish he would normally relax even when I am here, always see him going when I’m damn there.” Starting anyway when she would leave then mostly having it from the times she watched of course to know.

"Playful?~ Hmmm, I mean you could be trying to play with him~" She teased the goddess, as she'd giggle a bit. "And I think he expected you to yell, maybe I could talk to him when I see him." She shrugged, the girls seemed to be on the same page... when the boys weren't.

“ damn lucky I can’t use fire.” Simply saying, as she just shrugged before eventually finishing and getting everything else so they could eat.

"Awww, you didn't deny it...~" She was somewhat jumping in delight. She sat down, and then went to eating.

“ don’t you already know how easy it is to even tease a bit, besides obviously no point to get pissed again or whatever.” Starting to eat and ignore it not really caring herself then.

"Hmm Maybe, though I am gonna guess you enjoy teasing that kid." She gave a small smile, eating more food.

Kotori just shrugged again before standing up after finishing, “ guess I’ll train myself since I don’t have anything to even do.” With that she would already walk outside, “ sandolphon!” Focusing her fire as it started to change into the huge metal axe before the girl would fly up and for the training area then.

She sighed, seeming to fiddle with her food as Kotori would've seen Alex shooting his bow at a target. His aim was off today, his food grinding against the ground. "God Damnit!.... How in hell am I suppose to protect that reckless kid if I can't even aim my shots!" He had walked to the target to return his arrows to the quiver, his gray eyes seeing the goddess, "What brought you here?" he asked, his arms folded against his chest.

She tilted her head, “ didn’t think I saw you here. If I’m gonna be a goddess in this familia I can’t just sit and do really nothing than cook, and besides there’s times where you’ll need me to actually fight sooooo....” leaving it at that as she held her hand up then swiped it to the side as flames covered her body and disappeared to show off her full goddess form with her weapon. “ sandolphon, the crimson fires furious roar.” Spinning it before holding it against her shoulder before walking closer. “ and besides I don’t think you’ve seen the power of a goddess. “ volcanus cross slash.” Rushing to a target before spinning and slashing her axe through the air as it sent two strong flaming cross slashes to destroy one of the targets.

He seemed to look at it, rather excited than anything. A small clapping sound was made, "Well done." He said, seeming to smile for once. His blond hair out of his face as he hummed softly, an arrow shot at another target, hitting the bulls-eye... maybe he needed that small break? Who knows.

While on Yukki's side, he was sleeping.. feeling the warmth of something as in his sleep, he was adopting a fire spell.. Mostly from the idea where his reference came from.. and I'd say the healing she does to him would've helped.

Back
Top Bottom