Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to pick up girls in a dungeon (Wiki234 & YukkiKing

She moved back away again, turning to fake a slash and try to him with the side of the axe then the middle and try to knock him off before moving the aura around again to dodge.

He seemed to get nailed into the side, knocked out as he seemed to cough out some blood. The axe had connected to his ribs, seeming to fracture it with the blow. He hadstood up, seeming to struggle to keep up... picking the knife in the ground up he tried swinging it at her.

“ wish I could use my cannon.” The girl would say, slashing to the side and breaking the easy knife as she moved back again. “ and I would have had my ultra Vulcan hellblast cannon.” Bringing her hand up as the axe would disappear then. Before she stood there waiting for him to really give up first.

He seemed to not do so, feeling his ribs take another fracture he seemed to collapse in place... wincing as he covered his mouth to hide his pain. His breathing muffled by his own hand.

" i did go a little extreme.....dont know why...." walking over and putting a hand on his back as she focused with the flames and try to heal most of his wounds then, letting him lean against her as she sat down with him on his lap as she ran a hand through his hair and the other on his chest with using her flames. " least I can take care of you now."

"Its... fine. If you went..." huff "easy... then I'd experience first and somewhere else." He seemed to feel the warmth surge through his back, a small wince made before it started to feel somewhat soothing. His body leaned on her as she was on his lap, feeling her run her hands through his hair and chest, the same somewhat soothing feeling coming back. "Sorry for making you have to take care of.. me now."

“ well you probably would have died but I guess you’ll be ready for a mostly strong foe even using a fire element too. like I said I’m a bit sorry anyway, go hard but not a ton.” Continuing just to let him lay on her lap, “ Finally your not serious and being sorry yourself.” Teasing, “ but you should never worry about it, if one or all of you are sick or injured I’ll do my best to take care of you guys don’t you ever question what I wouldn’t do for you.”

"Yeah... but I didn't die now did I?" He seemed to chuckle, wincing as the aftermath of his ribs cracked still hurt even if it was healed. "And I guess I will... and No need to be sorry, i knew I would've got hurt fighting you." He seemed to give a soft smile, looking up at her. "Hm? Ah.. I guess so, ah... don't question it." he shifted his eyes to the side. He had a soft blush on his cheeks, as he would eventually turn his head to look up again. "Alright I won't question, and but why do you care about your famila this much?"

“ your damn questioning you dummy.” Flicking his forehead, “ well obviously like you, was a risk losing most of my powers to be here and it can be boring here still but it’s better than not being here. I like being useful and the feeling of needing to be there and seeing if I could have people to care about and stuff.” Shrugging as she sighed.

"Did you really expect me not to ask why?" he rolled his eyes a bit, shuttering at her flick. "Hm... I guess so?" he had seemed to chuckle, "Well you are always helpful, even if you want to make us a bag for tackle hugs."

kotori just stuck her tongue out ignoring, looking over the wound and closing her eyes to focus a bit more for the moment to make the effect a bit stronger for the moment as she sat up a bit against him. " you should probably get a bath and rest or something. lets go then." trying to get him up and putting his arm around her to help him.

He rolled his eyes, putting his hand on her tongue, seeming to enjoy her trying to heal him as he made a soft humming sound. He had chuckle, "Fine... fine.. if you say so." he said shortly, as he leaned up against her, his arm over her neck as they walked inside the place.

she made a sound with her tongue in disgust " ugh! seriously?!" bopping his head annoyed as she carried him to the couch and laid the boy down as she sat down herself and breathed to relax finally getting to use her axe at least for a small fight.

He seemed to look up at her as he was bopped and carried to the couch, "Ow.... And how am I suppost to take a bath in the couch?" He seemed to have a small snicker, watching her breath before his eyes wandered off.

" well im not gonna do that for you dummy!" just rest until you can then obviously." looking away in a hmph look on her face before standing and going for the kitchen for the obvious drinks and snacks that they had luckily with the money that the mostly had a steady income of even a bit oddly to her a bit though.

He seemed to let out a soft sigh sitting up, his back pressing against the couch's back. He had looked around, as he had saw her look away. "Alright then." he had watched her walk off, and had snagged a soda from her hand as she walked back into the room.

“ well jeez.” Luckily to get now two instead of the actual three seeing as she was an obvious sucker for snacks and soda than anything in terms of human drinks whenever she felt good about having some other than alcohol being very rare. “ I think I’m gonna decide then just to not be bored to follow to the dungeon at least and giving an even nicer bye for the day. And I’ll be out already.” Shrugging as she drank with a small smile from finally tasting the sugar.

He seemed to sip the drink, watching her. "Huh... so.. you are joining the rest of us or are you not?" he was somewhat confused on her wording, though he shall question anything she would mention and he didn't fully understand. He had finished the soda off before standing up, "Oh i'm sure you'd.. want to do ah. what?" He had confused himself, ironically.

“ didn’t say I was but just going out...” deciding not to really explain then anyway as she ate a bit, laying down and looking up.

Alex was taking a bath, soaking in the warm water against his skin. He had washed a bar of soap against himself, enjoying the water against his body. He was unsure on what he should really do. He wanted to spar again, but his body would shut him down.

Jessica was trotting towards the kitchen, slinging the fridge open to slip out a soda to drink. The orange soda had trickled down her throat, and a bit onto her chin, as she gulped it down.

Last edited:
Kotori would sit up then, seeming to have a small thought, “ hmph...” simply saying with the wicked grin as if she would decide to have a fight it would obviously be the criminals and other things like that either at night when she didn’t want to sleep or in the morning when she would decide to get out then, “ jeez and forgot to use kiryu...” simply saying

Jessica seemed to be walking outside towards the training dummy. She drew her blade up, beginning to slash towards the dummy. It was one overhead swing, to another, and then a final one as she had put energy into each swing like it was the real deal. Her mouth panting as she was trying to get her breath, and used her forearm to wipe a bead of sweat off her forehead. She had went to slash over and over till she felt like sleeping, leaning against the dummy as she was out of breath.

Yukki was trying to use magic, trying to call out to it in his room and was not able to do so. He was a swordsman, and magic would help him a lot. "Come on! Hm... maybe I can get fire like Kotori!?... eh... maybe." He was unsure, trying to figure the magic thing out as he had sighed. He planted his head on the pillow, as he had thought about recent events."

Alex was resting on the couch, a pillow under his rib cage as he had been resting. His shirt and pants tugging against his body as his blond hair was out of his eyes, swept to the top of his head so he could look around for the moment, his left hand rubbing his eyes

The girl mostly stayed with him a bit, “ guess gonna try dinner then....” having nothing obvious to do as she did that and left everyone themselves obviously with the girl hungry than just snacks and seeing what she wanted anyway specifically as she started.

"You sure you don't want one of ... us to make dinner?" He quizzed, as he watcher stand up as he would've let out a soft breath. Alex had sat up, "Seriously."

“ well guess their busy, mostly her of course and hope that yukii did sleep fine.” Looking over from the kitchen as she made her hair into a ponytail. “ now you have to rest obviously dummy.” Taking our pots and stuff wondering for the moment though.

Back
Top Bottom