Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to pick up girls in a dungeon (Wiki234 & YukkiKing

"Hm.. I'm fine alright?" He quizzed, as Jessica was asleep in her room. She was out like a light, and Yukki was busying himself with mental training. Alex let out a soft breath, watching her put her hair into a pony tail. "What, do you think I am going to die?"

She simply didn’t really say anything then, wanting to see him try anyway as she would decide on the regular small rice and meat they mostly had.

He rose up from his seat, walking over and had seemed to lean against the fridge when opening it. "You don't have to keep silent, or do you want me to go off every time?" he quizzed at her, grabbing a soda with the hand that was not on the door. His lips meeting the can as he had it opened. Yukki had been snoozing as he was tired out for the day, and Jessica was up in the training room back to do swordplay.

“Then you’ll just seriously annoy me more than the other times obviously.” Replying as she mostly ignored it before moving and putting things in and finally finishing quietly as she took the plates.

He seemed to smirk, before sitting down. "Well then, I guess I'll have too get hated." He said jokingly, before looking over to the plate and tilts his head. "What are you making exactly?" his soda going to his lips, as he drank it. His thoughts were something like this: Hmmm... Why did I decide to talk right now?

" seriously...." rolling her eyes with crossed arms slightly glaring at him before taking the pan, and putting it on the plates as it was some of the normal meat along with another plate of cooked chopped potatoes, salad, and some rice. " well gonna get the others and shouldnt be too hard then." leaving the boy with the food to drag everyone to eat before she sat down herself and got her own things.

Jessica was now eating on the floor, scrunching the food down her throat, making a humming sound of delight. She was also chugging water down, as she had seemed to get her energy back from eating the food. Yukki on the other hand had been eating chips, and sipping a soda as he sat down at the kitchen table. Evermore, Alex was stuffing rice down his throat like he hadn't ate in days.

And that she watched with a grin and laugh, " well at least I have some skills other than flames...." before crossing her arms and leaning back before looking at yukki and taking the chips away with a soft punch to the head, " seriously you dummy..." getting some to eat herself as she sat down with everyone and relaxed

Yukki rubbed his head, "O-ow what was that for!?" Alex seemed to nod, "And you do have skills other than flames!" they both said as they finished eating. A small smile on their lips, while Jessica had laid on her back. "Im stuffed.." she said rubbing her stomach.

" you dummy thats not dinner." going to taking the chips off him as she put them next to her before starting to eat again for a bit before leaning back like Jessica against the chair. " now once someone here is done I need someone to cover up the food then for later." going for the dishes then to wash, her pigtail moving from side to side as she got her sleeves up a bit.

Yukki sighed, before chowing down on some rice. His tongue curling the rice into his throat, as Alex got up to cover the food up. Alex let out a breath, watching Kotori's pigtail move side to side. It was alluring, swaying back and fourth before he looked away to continue what he was doing. "Hm?" Alex said.

and kotori finally finished, drying her hands with a slow stretch, " probably gonna go for practice then or something before the sun gets down." walking off and wiping her mouth as she made it back out with the day being late afternoon as the moon could be barely seen as well before summoning her axe and doing things slow first.

He seemed to shrug, leaving kotori to do her thing. Alex had went to work on his bow... sighing. "What to do with this..?" he quizzed, before he had tapped its string. Yukki was up in his room trying to get magic again, and jessica was snoozing the food off.

Soon the heavy metal and flames would be heard mostly around them and in the distance, fast and heavy strikes and flames everywhere as she backflips before spinning with the axe as well as the flames cutting through the air as it would probably be feel warm for a while then before taking a deep breath and jumping up.

Yukki had seemed to light a flame onto his blade before it vanished into thin air. He had yelled, ecstatic. "YES!" Alex seemed to tilt his head, walking down the hall to question it. "Ah.... yes what.. Yukki?" Yukki had held his sword up, speaking with glee. "I-I... I got magic!" Alex blinked.... looking with a face of - ah.... okay? -

kotori moved back again with her attacks a bit now before seeing the sky finally fall into the complete dark, finally coming in and going for the shower before laying on the couch herself wondering what to do besides check on the others or even just sleep herself with nothing exciting at all happening with a groan as she punched the couch just wondering.

Everyone in the house had been asleep, as it had been dead silent before a knock was put on the door. The man tapped his foot, waiting for the door to be opened so he could deliver a message.

And again she laid back not feeling a bit sleepy yet, looking around the room with a small yawn and getting up with a stretch before suddenly hearing a knock on the door and opening it. “ who could it even be...sandolphon.” Summoning the axe obviously with it on her shoulder before openings the door. “ and your here for what...” Asking as she didn’t put her guard down and waited.

The man in a somewhat strong voice had left a paper at the doorstep. "Take a look at it!" He had exclaimed before running off.

“ jeez how rude...” stepping out a bit as she watched him disappear before looking down and picking up the paper as she closed the door with the axe disappearing as she sat and read.

The paper had seemed to read something like this:

For a single team of 4 to 5 members, you shall be invited to fight in a team free for all for the chance to win a trip towards the land of comfort, hot springs, free food, and every other luxuries.

“ but the question is if the goddess can even fight. And there’s only three of us....guess either scout or not no way in hell im fighting outnumbered.” Taking the paper and going for her room then, “ wonder what he was scared, doubt it would have mostly been the axe.”

It still had been dead silent, other than the small snores of the three sleeping members. Yukki was dreaming of the flame that he had summoned emerging onto a enemy in a dungeon. Jessica was asleep snuggling a pillow, holding it like a person as she was dreaming about food; evermore, Alex was dreaming about shooting his bow right between a dummy's eyes.

Kotori just left the paper then, going for the shower and finally sleeping herself deciding then to let the others obviously find the paper their and know it themselves from that, finally laying down and sleeping.

The three of them had went towards the living room. They all tilted their heads as Jessica spoke, "Hm?" Yukki had then picked up the paper as Alex had read, "Tournament?..."

Back
Top Bottom