Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the gamers within us, which game did you enjoy the most playing as a kid?

I played the Spyro games religiously. I got the Reignited updated trilogy and I think I completed Ripto's Rage in less than a day this past year. The nostalgia is intense with that one! I didn't play as a kid but I liked watching my older brother play the Clocktower game with Scissorman, even though it scared the shit out of me to the point I'd cry when my younger brother would pretend to be him. :ROFLMAO:

Yall ever heard bout a game named SOMA? That was the only game I have ever played that made me cry. T-T

Having been on this orb of ours long enough to have played all sorts of systems from Intellivision on down the line to my current PS4 which I barely ever play only one game really sticks out for me. That's not to say that there haven't been plenty of other games that were purely awesome, but for me it's RTCW or Return to Castle Wolfenstein. The multiplayer to be specific. That game was in my opinion pretty frigging amazing on the cooperative level with the variety of skilled classes and objectives that each map presented. Countless hours were spent coming up with attack plans and defensive strategies for each map. It was a glorious waste of my youth.

Although I wasn't a kid, the original Diablo is still a fave and something I still play now. The sequels don't hold a candle to it. I also liked the Microsoft Combat Flight Sims. Going back to childhood I liked a lot of the Microprose games.

I don't know if i enjoyed it the most but legend of zelda majoras mask was the first game I ever 100%

I remember whole series of warcraft I to III and series of Baldur's Gate. These were my favourite. Gothic was also good and later I get my hands on witcher and I fell in love

In my teenage 80s days on Commodore computers, there was a fantastic company called Cinemaware who really stretched the imaginative boundaries in game design. One title of theirs in particular will always hold a special place in my heart: Defender of the Crown.

Lots and lots of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, for the Chao. Later, Monster Hunter from the firat PS2 title and onward.

For me, mostly games on DOS. My favorite was Sword of the Samurai, which had Sid Meier on staff before he did the Civilization games.

I had an N64 when I was little, and the games that I always played the most were Pokemon Stadium, and Pokemon Snap.

I recall getting up early every morning so that I could play Zoo Tycoon 2 for a few minutes before I had to go to school. So many good memories of feeding zoo guests to dinosaurs.

Megaman X.

I'm absolutely terrible at the game now, but I played the first game to death as a kid (back when you only were guaranteed one good SNES game or so for the summer vacation).

Back
Top Bottom