Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red as the rose [RedRose and Lord David]

"Understood, My Queen." Replied Lan, bowing once more and following Rose down to the exit Portal, replying to her comment. "Huh. I never thought that there could be a place where time slows down that much. It's... interesting, to say the least. And I wonder what the effects of magically freezing Bear meat are... I honestly never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth."

Lan marveled at this place once more as they reached the exit, and suddenly a thought came into Lan's mind. "I hope nobody came by while we were gone... Not sure Agate could handle it, much less sell anything."

Rose giggles. "I made sure to tell the fairy to tell agate that the store is closed until we come back. The fairy came back a few minutes before you finished training and said she figured as much so she's been guarding the front of the store" she say

Lan sighed in relief. "I'm glad. I mean, it looks a bit bad for business if we're closed, but I'd rather that than to lose possible hundreds of units if she... Actually, I'd rather not dwell on it." He said, shaking his head free of any such negative thoughts.

The pair walked through the portal back to their house-shop, where Agate was waiting for them. "You're back! Yay! I've been waiting for what seems like forever for you to come back!"

Rose gets the door and then checks on the meat "I'm sorry agate it's just the queen needed to hear some bad news. But she told me to give you these two gifts. A necklace made from their finest jeweller and a crystal that will give you a new battle form." The necklace was made from gold and silver but had crystals that are ment to give the wearer. Rose hands them to her and then turns to you. "Lan should I cook the meat"

Agate nodded knowingly, yet still in her innocent, childlike manner. "Yeah, Echo told me. Bye, Echo! Say hi to the family for me!" She waved to Echo the Winter Fairy as he flew out of sight. "Don't worry, Miss Agate, I will! Take care now!" And with that, he was gone.

Agate proceeded to shift back to her smaller form, taking the necklace and gem, putting on the necklace and absorbing the crystal. "Thank you, miss Queen, if you're listening!" She squealed in happiness. "Not sure. Are you hungry?" He asked, knowing the answer was likely yes.

"Yes but should we cook it all now or keep half of it frozen?" She says as she walks inside to place a bag of clothes the queen gave her. "Oh and Lan don't forget we still have to test out that new lube" she says teasingly as she winks at you.

"Oh, that's what you were getting at? I personally don't think that we two would be able to eat all that Bear at one time, despite my size and your inner Wolf. We should probably keep half frozen, just in case."

Lan grinned at Rose and replied, "I hadn't forgotten, Rose, don't worry. And we'll get to it. After we've eaten, that is." Lan then had a thought, and asked Agate, "Say, do you eat, Agate?" To which she replied, rather coyly, "Well, unless you count the odd rock, stone, and dip in a pond, no. At least, I don't think so. I've never had the desire to eat before, but I've only been alive for three days, so I'm afraid I'm not quite sure."

Rose smiles as she walks to the kitchen with half the meat and starts to prepare the fire place for cooking a big pot of stew she puts the water in it and gets to work on cutting the meat into little pieces. As she cutting she glances at you "Lan can you grab some carrots and potatoes along with some other vegetables and herbs you want in the stew" she says as she takes the now cut up meat outside and cooks it for a few minutes in her blue flames then takes it back inside and tosses it in the pot.

Lan looked over, smiled, and nodded. "Of course, Rose! It's the least I can do, after all." He stood and began gathering various herbs and things. After a while of cooking for himself, he’d taught himself to cut things up at a speed that wouldn’t be possible without years of practice.

He was also a fairly talented multitasker, and watched Rose as she cooked the meat that had been walking around eating meat itself less than a week before. “Is cooking that meat like that safe? I mean, I know it is for you, but is it for me?”

Rose simply smiles. "Of course it is I wouldn't serve it if it wasn't" she says as she stirs the stew she gets a wooden spoon and gets the soup on it for you to taste. "Here try it"

Lan took a sip, his eyes widened, and he spewed the mouthful out. He winced, and explained, "Hot." He took more soup on the spoon, blew on it, and sipped again. This time, he reacted much better. "I'd honestly never have thought that you'd be this good a cook. Although... there are a few things that I might teach you about seasoning.

"Don't get me wrong, it's one of the best basic soups I've ever tasted, but it's... well, it's just that: basic. Here-" He began showing Rose a few things about the naturally good-tasting flavor of the herbs he'd chosen, like thyme, rosemary, marjoram, and others.

Rose watches in amazement as you toss in some herbs and soon sighs in joy as the smell is devine. She tries a taste and is surprised at the taste. "Oh....good so good"

Lan nodded. "Yep, what did I tell you? They don't just have healing properties, they taste incredible, too. What more could I ask for at work?" He asked, running his hand through Rose's firey red hair. He loved that hair, and he hoped she knew that. If not for that hair, he never would've seen her, and would likely be teaching some brunette whose life was just as boring before she was sold as Lan's had been before he'd bought her.

But, luckily, he had seen her, he had taken her home, and she had turned his life upside-down since then, in a good way. And he loved her even more for that very reason: the abnormality of it all. He loved adventure and excitement, and he would've become an Adventurer, if not for his immense desire to settle down. Settle down and, eventually, start a family. He'd have time for adventuring after the nest was empty again, so to speak. Or, maybe, his children and the rest of Rose's pack, if any remained, could start an entirely new Village.

A new village where everyone would help each other work things out, and everyone would know everyone else's name, and be genuinely interested in what the other has to say, and at the end of each day, everyone would go up to the nearby Cliff that stands over all the trees, and they all watch the sun set... together...

Lan snapped out of his momentary fantasy, and smiled. "Let's eat, shall we?" He asked with a chuckle of nervousness.

Rose smiles and gets a bowl ready for you to serve it into for her. She grabs you a bowl as well and soon eats the delicious stew. "I love you Lan" she says softly before she turns beet red in the face and tries to hide it behind her already empty bowl.

Lan finished his stew about the same time as Rose, and looked up at her just as she hiid her face. He chuckled and asked, "Why are you hiding your beautiful face? You think I care wether it's nearly the same color as your hair? Heck, no! I mean, that's what love is, right? Sticking with one's partner in life, no matter what? Through good and bad, sickness and health, through all of life, until death do us part? I mean, if that's love, I'm already far past it with you."

Rose jumps into your lap and straddles you while giving you a big hug. "I love you and I'm grateful for having you. I feel like I can live the rest of my life happily and peacefully" she says as she nuzzles you.

Lan, though a tad surprised, hugged her back, and smiled at her small, heartfelt speech. "And I'm always going to do everything in my power to make sure that you still feel like that when we pass from this world." He said, not fearing the fact that he might actually have to do that in the future.

Instead, he embraced it. He chuckled inwardly, thinking of the saying, 'A man with nothing left to lose is the most dangerous', and said to himself, "Well, whoever said that must not have ever met me. I was never dangerous before, but look at me now. Come at me, whatever dangers might be out there: I'll be waiting for you, weapon drawn and at the ready to strike."

Lan then remembered something, and lifted Rose off of him, grabbing a jar and saying, "Hey, wait a moment. We never tested this Mint Lube."

Lan followed, and commented, "You do know that I think you're cute when you blush, right?" As he began to undress, he continued, "Now, keep in mind, this is still an experimental product, and I have no idea wether it's going to numb you beyond feeling pain or amplify your pleasure. I don't even know wether it's going to have any effect at all. Are you sure you want to continue?" He asked as he dipped two of his fingers into the clear, light green elixir.

"Y-yeah" she says nervously as she watched you undress. Blushing even more. "I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing you naked. My heart deals like it's trying to jump out of my chest every time you do that" she mumbled. She starts to get undressed as well and soon lays on the bed

Lan nodded, and admitted, "Actually, I feel the same way. Seeing a being other than myself naked... it's a feeling I may not ever get used to, either. I just try to cover it up with conversation, like I am now." He placed the jar on the nightstand, laid alongside Rose, gently inserting his lube-covered fingers into her, covering every bit of surface he could find to cover.

He re-coated his fingers and repeated, going deeper in this time, even coating her G-Spot. He retracted his hand and traced her nipples with his still-wet fingers. "You feeling any effects yet, Rose?" He asked, knowing he'd provided enough time for the effects, if there were any, to show themselves.

Rose starts to feel a tingly feeling and moans as it makes everything feel extra sensitive to the point of pure vibration. "Uh it feels like it's vibrating" she says with a slight moan

Lan raised his eyebrow in slight confusion. "Vibrating? You mean... Are you able to feel the natural vibrations in the air...?" He asked her, in pure amazement. "Because, if that's true, then we've got quite the sensitivity Elixir here." He wondered just how sensitive this lube had made her, and pressed down lightly on her erect clitoris to find out.

Rose let's out a pleasure filled shout. "Oh my God" she says as she squirms a bit. Her pupils dilate and her cheeks turn red. "Oh please don't stop" she moans

Back
Top Bottom