Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red as the rose [RedRose and Lord David]

Lan nodded, and began his previous routine, circling her clitoris with his finger and playing with her. After a little while of allowing himself to get hard, her moans and screams became too much for him to bear, and he positioned himself above her, the tip of his cock at her entrance. "Okay, I'm sorry if this is a bit sudden, but I just can't stand it anymore. I'm going in." Then he gently inserted himself into her, taking care not to move more than was absolutely necessary. Once he was all the way inside her, he stayed a bit, then quickly pulled out a few inches and thrust back in, striking her womb.

Rose gasps but soon moans in pleasure. "Oh god Lan I ....i feel .." She starts but unable to finish due to her body getting close to orgasm. "P-please Lan" she begs.

Lan kissed her passionately, then continued thrusting hard, not bothering to start slow, as she was on the brink of orgasm, if she hadn't already had one. Or six. He was deliberately using piston-like motions, to increase the already amplified sensations she was feeling.

The lube began to work its magic on lan, as well, first sending a tingle down his cock, then a warmth, and finally turning up the pleasure knob up to eleven. He groaned as this happened, then gave one last thrust into her as he came, breaching her cervix yet again and coating the inside of her womb with both the lube and his cum. Each new wave hit like the stream from a fire hose, or a blast from an Artillery Cannon, against her womb's walls, already coated with the special elixir and sensitizing with each fresh burst of Lan's baby batter that hit.

Rose screams in pleasure and her back arches. She then feels the waves of pleasure hit her as your cum hits her walls. "L-Lan..." She moans as she soon falls limp in your arms only a slight twitch from her legs and lower back is noticed as she feels after shocks. Her eyes go back to normal and she groans "t-that was.....fucking ....amazeing"

Lan himself came for nearly a minute total, leaving her womb nearly as full as it had been their first night together, a knot the size of a semi-firm softball. He nodded as she moaned and went limp. "Indeed, it was amazing. But it can get better, I think." He said, then licked her nipples, which were now nearly as sensitive as her clitoris.

He did so a few times, getting himself hard again, then began gyrating his hips into hers, gently sloshing the cum in her womb around, certain every little ripple would contribute to further orgasms for her. He soon began thrusting sharply, turning the gentle sloshing into downright splashing.

After only moments, lan began panting again, the immense pleasure becoming a bit too much for him to take. Still, he resisted orgasm this time, letting it build further. That didn't last, however. His breaths grew shorter and shorter, until he finally gave in. His second orgasm was far shorter, only about ten seconds, but at least as powerful as the first, bombarding her womb again with blast after blast of cum.

After he finished this time, he rolled over with her, so they were both beside each other, and gasped, "I... I love you... Rose..." just before he passed out from the pleasure.

Rose moans once again as you lick her nipples but starts to scream in pleasure as you thrusts make her body go into a full on orgasm. Soon after you came she comes again and whispers "I love ....you to" before she passes out as well.

~~~
Two and a half fairly uneventful weeks passed after that night. The Shop, which was rechristened The Rose Of Green Valley Herbalist's Hut, became more popular over time, and at the end of that time, the shop had almost daily visitors.

"Alright, so long, and thank you for coming out to the Rose Of Green Valley Herbalist Hut! Come again soon!" Called Lan out the door after their third customer that day. He sat down and sighed. "Gosh, if I have to say that again today, I might lose my mind out of pure amazement. I've never had this much business since..."

His face twisted into a thinking position. "Actually, I haven't ever had this many customers." He laughed. "And we're not well enough equipped to keep this much money at one time! I might have to lower our prices again, just to keep from getting robbed! It's amazing!" He looked over at Rose and smiled wider. "Looks like we're gonna have to go to town sometime in the future, to get some things. Ingredients, clothing, maybe even some jewelry, if you like?"

Rose just smiles and she sheepishly shuffles her feet "maybe we should think about making a bigger house. Who knows we could even build a pack house for if anyone who is need of a place to call home." She says as she gives you a sandwich. All of a sudden jaken is standing in front of you. "The queen of fairies and all Fey creatures has arrived to pick up the Lady Rose" he says as he taps her on the arm.

Lan nodded. "A pack house? That sounds nice. And I like the idea of helping the less fortunate out a little. Let's do that." He said, taking the sandwich. He was in the middle of a bite when Jaken appeared. He said, "Ohh, hehh, Jehkinn.." He swallowed. "A hello might be nice before you take my future wife away. Speaking of which, is it that time already? How time flies."

"How, indeed, Landrey, ol' buddy. You been practicing with Agate like I told you?" Said Ari, out of nowhere. "Yeah. How'd you know that she knew all those combat maneuvers?" "'Cause I'm the one that requested she be created with them in mind. Figured you'd be too busy to visit, so I made sure you could train, even without me."

Lan nodded. "And I guess you're here to take me away, then? Get me ready for the Binding Ceremony, right?" "Why else would I be here in broad daylight? Sightseeing? No way. Well, maybe." He commented, looking around the small clearing the shack was set in.

"Well I guess I'll see you later, my love" she says as she kisses you before skipping out the door with jaken in tow. Later that night at the ceremony meeting place rose walks in wearing a light green dress that was silk and clung to her body. Her hair was put up in a bun with a hair ornament made from gold in the shape of butterfly wings her face clean and free from any blemishes. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she walked barefoot into the ceremony and found her soon to husband.

Lan, who was also barefoot, wore an almost transparent white robe over a light green, sleeveless shirt and pants, both with gold trim. He had gotten there about ten minutes prior, finishing up one final lesson with Arinado, during which the two dueled, And Lan won, by pure luck. Ari swore he had been holding back, but Lan figured that was simply his way of congratulating him for surpassing his teacher.

He turned as Rose walked in, amazed that she could be any more beautiful than she already was. He wasn’t sure if he was allowed to speak to her just yet, though, so he just enhanced the visibility of the look of adoration he was beaming at her.

Rose was close to tears as she saw adoration beaming from you. "do you rose promise to uphold the laws of this ceremony and all it stands ffor.? Promise to protect and stay loyal to this man?" the queen asks. Rose nods and says I do. The queen asks you the same question

“I do. For all eternity if I could, and then some.” He turned to Rose. “I would do anything for you. Anything at all.” He turned back, the glimmer of a tear in his eye.

This was really happening. He was really getting married. Everyone said it could never happen, even his parents. But here he was, at a Ceremonial Altar with his one and truest love, Rose Flythe. It was almost too much for him, but he composed himself. He had to. There were people watching, after all.

Rose takes your hand in hers. "by the power of me queen of all Fey I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. Rose must now use her wolf fangs and bite you Lan in the neck to mark you and give you my present." the queen says and rose turns to you. "Get on one knee"

Lan smiled as the Queen joined he and his love, finally, and smiled at the thought of Rose biting him to mark him. He wasn’t a masochist, but something about Rose, tame as she usually was, biting his neck... it invigorated him.

He nodded as Rose spoke, and got on his left knee. He waited for the inevitable nip, though he realized he didn’t know which side she was being told to bite, so he simply braced for impact in general.

Rose gets close and kisses along your neck for a minute before biting your left side deeply with her long fangs. Leaving a tattoo of sorts in the shape of a rise and sword

{You do know there’s an EDIT button there... right?}
Lan winced as the fangs dug into his neck. He didn’t know how, but... he was enjoying it. Why was he enjoying it? He didn’t really care, because by the time he thought that, she was done. He felt a tingle on his shoulder, and snuck a peek.

When he saw the Rose and Sword, he couldn’t stop himself from saying, “Forgive my asking, and I humbly thank you for this great honor, but... what does it do? I mean no disrespect, I’m just curious.”

Rose giggles "it stands for the rose sword pack. My pack was named the rose sword pack due to our red haired warriors always carrying swords." She says "now you are about to shift into a wolf like mine now so try not to pass out in mid shift"

"I see. And now, this I guess would make me the Alpha of the pack, then? Amazi- wait, did you say pass out?" Asked Lan as he began shifting into a Wolf. He noticed the same popping sound that Rose occasionally made when she transformed, but he felt it here.

Before he knew it, he was a Horse-sized Wolf, just like Rose, though he was maybe a hand higher, he thought. Wether that was true or just in his mind, he didn't care. He just knew he was never going to be the same. He bowed to the Queen, and said in a deeper voice than before, "Thank you for this great honor, Your Majesty. I swear, I will not misuse this power, as some might."

"I sure hope not because if you do it will be rose who receives the punishment for it. She has taken full responsibility of anything that you might do. So behave yourself. Now rose shift and join him for his first run as a wolf." the queen says. Rose shifts immediately and trots up next to you. "Ready?"

"Understood, your Majesty." Replied Lan, as he watched Rose become a Wolf once more. "As ready as ever, Rose." He looked forward, closed his eyes, and breathed in slowly. When he opened them, they had changed from brown to fully black. He crouched a bit and let out his breath as two words: "Let's go."

With that, they were off. He bolted, going much faster than he expected to, but he somehow was able to balance as he ran, ducking, twisting, and jumping, testing his newfound ability to its limits. He was amazed at his own speed, and wondered how Rose could keep from going stir crazy just sitting in a shack all day, selling medicine and poultices, with these abilities at her disposal.

He promised himself right then and there that, as soon as possible, he was going to teach Agate how to run the shop, so he and Rose could go out hunting more often.

In your mind you hear rose's voice "I mostly just focus on your handsome face. That's how I keep from going stir crazy" she says as she's runs in front of you only to turn and face you. Before she tackles you. "Now before you go getting any ideas" she starts with a paw pressed down on your side hard. "Just because you are my mate doesn't mean you become alpha. You must fight me and win to earn that title." She says. "And since I have lost my pack once already I don't plan on giving up my title without a fight" she says growling. "Understand" she says in a sickenly sweet voice that say don't push me

Lan sighed inwardly. So, you can hear my thoughts, huh? He thought, hoping she could. Otherwise, he'd just thought in the first person for nothing. He also laughed a bit at her comment. So, I'm not as ugly a mug as I thought? That's good to- His thought was cut short as she tackled and pinned him. -Know He finished, then silenced his thoughts as she began speaking to him.

Got it. I'm not challenging you, Rose. Least, not yet. I'd need to get quite a bit better at fighting than I am if I wanna beat you in a fight. I don't even know if there are powers connected to my Wolf. I assume not. He replied, tapping her with his paw and asking, Can I get up now?

Rose decides to sit on top of you and licks your face. "Nope you are going to lay there and let my wolf check yours out" she says as she sniffs your face and neck she gives your mark a lick which sends a wave of tingling pleasure threw your body. "You smell like home and a summer breeze. Now if you take a whiff from me you'll be able to tell if I'm your mate. If anything were to happen to me trust your nose it never leads you wrong." She says as she nips your ear playfully jumping off of you and crouching down the way dogs do when they want to play

Back
Top Bottom