Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red as the rose [RedRose and Lord David]

Rose smiles. "Well we'll I've got a blood thirsty hunter for a husband to be? I think I like that" she says as she kisses your cheek and skips off to look for tracks. "Oh agate can you take the meat back to the house and guard it there's only a few small creatures left I'm seeing rabbits and deer. I would normally go after the deer but somethings weird about this trail...." She takes a sniff around the track and jumps back a few feet. "Damn .....uh Lan you don't by chance have any customers that are fey creatures do you?" She says fearfully.

Lan smiled. "Indeed. I never had thought that hunting like this could be so... invigorating." It was clear he was suffering from a disease called 'Testosterone', simply by the way he was acting: Hopped up and slightly restless.

He was a bit taken aback by her question. To his knowledge, there were no Fey indigenous to the area. "Fey customers? Only a Tel'Quessir couple. Why? Do you smell an Elemental we can hunt? Or maybe a score of Orcs? Whatever it is, I'm ready to tear it to shreds." He mounted her as before, but with her in the standing position instead.

"Do they have deer like feet?" She asks. As she stands in her wolf form. "Ok well let's find out if they are friendly or not" she says nervously as she follows the trail.

Lan looked confused. "The Tel'Quessir? No, they don't..." He looked down at the tracks, analyzing them. "Hmm... could be a Satyr, I guess, but they don't live even close to here." As they stalked along, Lan whispered, "Why areyou apprehensive all of a sudden? Do deer frighten you for some reason? I mean, I don't blame you; they're creepy, have short attention spans, and... those eyes..." He shuddered. "Nope. Don't like them."

"If it's one of the Fey I have to be careful. My kind like a descendent from theirs. I've met the queen once. She gave me my Celtic fire on my 18th birthday. I have a feeling either something really good is going to happen or something horribly wrong. It's just when I was young if we saw the Fey we had to make sure not to mess up or they get offended easily. And gods forbid if she had her guard jaken with her he's the easiest to offend. But the Fey King is nice but can be super weird at times. He's the type that likes to receive pain in a ....pleasurable way"she says as she explained. "If it's the Fey I'll have to warn them about the slavers catching their kind as well..... Lan...they won't be happy with what ...." She says but stops. A rock with a gate on it was glowing. A figure was standing in front of it deer like legs and bushy hair. "You worry to much dear girl if you worry to much you'll likely die faster. Now I couldn't help but hear a bit of your conversation. First I'm not weird I just have peculiar tastes and second I'm very curious to know why you think we won't be happy."

Lan was nothing, if not a good listener. "So the King's a Masochist, then? That's not so weird. Some people, including myself, have... peculiar things that arouse us. Which in't bad, if you don't take it too far." When she stopped, he noticed the creature standing at the gate. "Huh. That gate wasn't there before." He then waited for him to finish his little speech, said, "I just knew it was a Satyr!" then slid off Rose and replied.

"She has good right to be afraid, as do you. The Slavers of this area have found out how to capture your kind, the Fey, and are selling them to the highest bidder. That's how I found Rose, my fiancé, and soon to be my wife, when we can get away from my shop for long enough to do so. We've got to warn the King, wherever he is: no Magical Creature is safe any longer, not anymore."

"look no further than right in front of you I am the king you seek" he says. "I'm happy to hear you are safe my dear Rosie now I must ask that you come with me to give us your testimony of what is happening. You may bring your fiance with you. Oh and I have sent one of my children to go a make sure your meat is taken care of" he says as he walks inside the gate. "Lan stay close to me at all times and do not eat anything they give you" rose says.

{I like how You've begun utilizing the colored Text as of late}
"Huh." He replied to the King's statement. "I mean, I kind of expected that a Satyr might be King, mostly because your kind are a huge symbol of fertility, but I never expected that you'd be sitting at the gates, Your Majesty. And thank you for letting me in; I expected to be an outcast for buying one of your own kind off the Black Market. I really appreciate it."

Lan nodded in acceptance at Rose's requests, and began inching closer to her as they walked. He wondered why she would make such a request as 'don't eat the food', but respected her judgement. A marriage between two untrusting partners was a divorce waiting to happen. He thought. He'd obviously never had any experience with the subject, but he'd read it in over a dozen places, so he figured it must be true.

"If you eat the food you will never leave" she says as she walks in threw the gate. As they walk you can see glitter trails and sparkles in the air. (Thanks)

"Aha." He said in realization. He'd heard of orally administered limitation spells before, but only in children's books. He'd never imagined that Magic could exist. Well, besides the pseudo-magical properties of herbs, though it occurred to him that maybe the herbs themselves could carry a magic of their own...

He brushed off the feeling, saying to himself, "it's impossible... there are some things that can't be explained, but herbs don't fit into that category." He noticed the sparkles, and found himself staring at them, for some reason. "What are those?" He asked.

Rose giggles as a wind fairy comes over and flies in your face. "that is our way of finding our way to and from somewhere silly bboy. But don't worry it won't hurt you" it says.

Lan recognized the Wind Fairy, and tipped an imaginary hat. "A pleasure to meet you, to be sure!" He said, still walking. He wondered how such an amazing place could ever stay hidden, especially given the recent advancements in hunting techniques being made as of late.

He couldn't stop himself from looking around at the beautiful surroundings. Finally, he asked the King, "So, where are we going, Your Highness? I mean, this is a beautiful place, but we were in the middle of a hunt when you had us come in here. So far we'd taken down a Bear."

"ah we are going to speak to my beautiful wwife I suggest you behave yourself and you sir I suggest keeping quiet unless she asks you a question it's nothing personal it's just jaken will take offense to anything you say" he says. "I already warned him,my king. I'll take responsibility for anything that is said or done wrong by us" rose says in a protective manner. "Sir if it's to much to ask I ruined my White fur dress a few days ago and I currently need a dress to wear in front of the queen unless you prefer me to stay in this form" she says nervously

Lan nodded, already practicing for when they got to the palace. He wanted badly not to make his dear Rose look bad, especially not the ones who gave her the Fire she seemed to need so much.

“Landry? Izzat you I see, walkin’ wit ol’ Rosie through this, our beautiful Metropolitan Capitol? An’ if not, forgive me, kind stranger!” The overly excited Chief ran over, nearly knocking Lan down. “Well, well! If it isn’t Chief Tarrigan. How’ve you been, Ari?”

The overly excitable Chief chuckled. “Yeah, not too good, I’m afraid. With all the Lavender products being released, I forgot- Wait just a minute! Izzat why you came here? To get me the stuff I forgot? C’mere, man! I really appreciate it, really!” He counted out payment, took the items, and ran off without a trace.

"Well that was interesting. Didn't even give me a hello" rose sounded like she was pouting. "don't worry my sweet Rosie we have a beautiful dress for you to change into. Just a moment now and ....tada welcome to the realm of the Fey. "Now rose you go with the wind fairies and get dress while I have chat with your fiance" he says and rose gives you aan affectionate nuzzle before she goes with the fairies. "now Landry. I am only going to say this once. Any man or creature can tell you love her already. She doesn't know it yet but in 3 months time her heat will come and you will .....owwie oh yes give me more" he says suddenly as someone bops him on the head. "I'm terribly sorry for my husband he was just going to tell you to have a bunch of children. Himempo stop harassing our guests." a woman says her body was milky white her hair black as night her eyes greener than the trees and a figure that would make any man fall for her. But the heads were pointed and her eyes slanted in an almost cat like way. "pleasure to meet you Landry I've heard a bit a bout you from a few of my children who have met you before. Please take a seat and let's hear what Rosie has to say" she says as rose comes in wearing a beautiful light green silk dress with a cherry blossom design on it. It hugged her form making it hard for you to look away. "My queen" she curtsied

Lan watched, a bit concerned as Rose was taken away from his side for the first time since the two had met. His head snapped back as the King began speaking directly to him. “Love her? Then I mustn’t have made it clear. I’d die of I knew it would give her a better life, or make her happy.” He winced as the King was bopped on the head, and chuckled a bit when he asked for more.

Lan was impressed with her figure, but looked only at her head. “Does that kind of ‘lecture’ happen often, your majesty?” He asked the Queen, then further inquired, “And, if you don’t mind my asking, other children of yours? Such as who? I don’t quite recall having met any other than my dear Rose.” At this point, she walked in, and Lan replied, “Speak of the Sngel in my life. You look more like a Goddess than usual, now.”

Rose blushed at the compliment. "Thank you" she says "to answer your question lan yes it does happen often he's adores the blond children so he wants to make sure that everyone has a bunch of blonds. But to answer the question of children. All creatures that are Fey weather by descendents or not are my cchildren I call them that for I'm like a mother to all of my subjects. Now rose you look adorable but you are troubled speak up and tell me everything" the queen says. "I am saddened to inform you of this my queen but it is urgent. The hunters are working with slavers and are now catching and selling all manner of creatures. I was sold recently but I saw things in my time with the slavers....my queen I tried my best to help but they had me in silver chains and lightning bolts covered it....they had fairies and ... They took there wings.....and used their blood for the alchemists to experiment with. I ....i tried...to stop them...but they beat me in my weakened state to near death. I am sorry" she cries while kneeling.

“Blondes... don’t think my family had a history of blondes, but I guess I’ll try as hard as genetics will allow...” he said with a half smile to the King. He listened in horror at what Rose had seen done before he had saved her. Finally, when she broke down, he rushed to her side, laid his hand on her back, and said,

“Hey, Rose. You said you did all you could. And, in my book that’s enough to qualify you for Hero status. I, however, know where these S.O.B.s live. And, as I said to the Officer the day we met, I am not bound by the Laws of civilization.”

He stood, and faced the Queen. “Your Majesty, I wish to head up the party to destroy those responsible, even if I happen to be the only one in said party. Like I said, I’d die for Rose. Same rings true for anyone she cares about. I know it’s not my place to say, but those Slavers been doing some mad s**t for a group within Crusading distance of me and my household.”

Rose clings to you as her memory flashed the images to her mind. She looks at you in shock and love. "rose...im saddened by your news. You have spoken the truth my duaghter do not worry my child you are not in any trouble as for you Lan you may lead the party but right now you have a lot of training to do. I am bestowing a gift unto you but you won't receive it until after your mating ceremony. Rose you must bite him in the crook of his neck to mark him during the next time you have sex with him on the night of the mating ceremony" she says as she walks up to rose and gives her an affectionate hug.

Landrey got on one knee and bowed his head. “As you have spoken, my Queen, so shall it be done. I respect your choice, and-... wait, really, your Majesty? Yes?” He looked up, then nodded. “I won’t let you down, I swear!" He stood again, and asked, "Now, forgive my ignorance, but where might the training hall be, your majesties?"

"That'll be right this way, Landrey, ol' boy! I also happen to be the head of the Militia, which should explain why I need so many bandages all the time!" He looked at the Throne, and said, "Oh... were we not done here yet?"

"Lan you go ahead and train but be back in a few hours we need to train at home we need to gather up our friends and I need to gather up my pack once more" she says

"Agreed, and we'll not be long. Just long enough for me to learn what I need." Replied Lan, running off with Arinado to the Barracks. "Now, when you and Rose are bound together in the Binding Ceremony, you're gonna become a target, and a darn big one at that: Rose isn't just a score in the Black Market, y'know.You're gonna need to be able to handle Supernatural Threats, as well as physical ones. You need to be prepared to handle both at once, if need be, or neither of you will survive longer than 72 hours (Three Days) out there. Now, what you need to do is..."
~Time Passes~
"Take That!" Lan, who was wielding a Quarterstaff, dealt the final blow to the training beast, an Ice Wolf twice the size of Rose. Ari clapped. "Well done, Lan! You're getting to be pretty good at this. But we're about outta time, for today. Now clean up, and let's get back to the Royal Hall."

"Yeah," Said Lan, panting lightly. "I agree..." He removed his Training Outfit, took a quick shower, put on a new outfit provided by the same Wind Fairies that gave Rose her outfit, this time sporting a silk shirt and shorts with a White Wolf on it, and a thin cloth robe. The pair then travelled, rather quickly, back to the Throne Room.

Rose was sat talking to the queen when you walked in "L-lan you look amazing" she says as she watches you. Her eyes roam your body without shame. Her cheeks burn red as she noticed she was staring.

Lan thanked her for her comment, and noticed her red cheeks. He replied, "Don't worry, Rose, I don't mind. I actually enjoy your gaze on me, unlike others' prying eyes." He looked over at Ari, who retaliated, "Hey, now! That's not very nice of you, Landrey. And after all I just taught you..." He shrugged, then continued. "Ah, well, I've got an Army to train. See 'ya, Lan!" He disappeared again, just as quickly as he came.

"Your Majesties." Lan addressed the King and Queen, bowing. "I believe that I am ready to leave now, though I cannot speak for our dear Rose. If I may ask, however, when will the Binding take place?"

"the next full moon I will come to collect rose to get her dressed and ready while your friend Ari will take you to the great meetings place and have you dressed as well. Train hard and Rose do not worry about a thing I will have my children go far and wide in search of allies. We will save them all." the queen says. "Thank you my queen and please keep us informed on any updates on when you want to start" rose says as she goes to you and takes you back home. "We must hurry home time moves slower here and since we've only been here a few hours it only been a few days back home. The queen sent a winter fairy to freeze our meat so it doesn't spoil"

Back
Top Bottom