Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red as the rose [RedRose and Lord David]

“Well, My Rose, we are going to bed. Or at least, I had thought we were, as it’s nighttime.” He smiled again. “Of course, if you find that you’re not tired enough, I can always help with that...”

Lan began to rub her clit again, this time with the intent of orgasm, rather than arousal. His fingers moved as if he were an expert, finding her most sensitive places and focusing on them.

Rose gasps again and the softly moans. Rose moves her hips in sync with your hand and soon her orgasm hits her "ahh" she moans loudly. "No more ....please I can't handle any more." She says softly with a giggle

Lan stopped reluctantly. "Okay, fine. You're tired enough for bed now, right?" He asked her, getting settled for a good night's rest himself. Though he was tired, both mentally and physically, he was also somewhat excited, not only getting the satisfaction of having saved a girl from being added to a harem or being bought off by a Slave Trainer, but the knowledge that this girl was his wife now, and was great in bed to boot! (That wasn't a requirement for him, but man, was it a plus!)

Rose nods as she looks at you. "But what about...." She says as she points to the dildo. She blushes. As she buried her face in your bare chest.

Lan looked down at the dildo. "Huh?... Oh, that. Don't worry, it should be melted by morning. Least that's what the woodcarver said when he sold me the candle stand said. If it's not, don't worry about it. I'll take care of it if that's the case."

~The Next Morning...~

Lan got up feeling refreshed, having been awake for 28 and a half consecutive hours the previous day, and was surprised to find a strange woman next to him in bed. What's more, she seemed to be cuddling him, as if he were a plush creature, the semi-pliable knot in her stomach pressing up against him.

He then remembered that this woman was, in fact, his wife. He licked her still uncovered nipples, and said, "Good morning, Rose. Did you sleep well?

Rose wakes up after feeling something wet lick her. She jolts up suddenly. "IM AWAKE" she shouts expecting to still be in the cage. She looks around her and sees you. You could see her visibly relax and lay back down but this time on top of you. "Good morning...."She says shyly.

Lan proceeded to lubricate both her breasts with his tongue, bing sure not to miss a single spot. "Well, still a little apprehensive, I see. How long must they've had you in that cage before selling you?"

A bell rang in another room, and Lan, visibly annoyed, looked through the doorway. "Ah, a customer. Forgive me, but I've still got my job to do, I'm afraid. I'll be right back, but you're welcome to watch if you wish."

He got up, put on a pair of pants, and walked into the other room, which was set up half like a Living Room and half like a Pharmacy. "Hello, hello, how may I help you today?" "He-hey! It's Good ol' Lan!" The voice was distinctly a woman's, kind and jolly, but also very loud and projected. "How've you been? And- oh, I see someone finally got himself a Wife, eh? Or did I catch you masturbating again?"

"Huh?... Right, that. Actually, I did manage to get a wife, off the Black Market Auction, no less! Her name's Rose, and it's a good thing I'm an Herbalist, otherwise she might be dead now."

Rose moans a bit at you licking her but whimpers when you stop. She gets up a bit and grabs your shirt and puts it on. It was long enough to cover everything important. She follows you into the pharmacy room but stays close to the doorway to the bedroom looking nervous and shy

“I see... An’ Izzat her in the doorway, wearing your shirt?” Lan looked over at Rose in the doorway, and beckoned for her to come over. “Yeah, that’s her! C’mon over, Rose, Adria doesn’t bite.”

The nod called Adria smiled herself when she saw the delicate beauty that was Rose. Yeah, he’s right, I actually can’t. Sometimes I wish I could, but that’s the way the world goes ‘round, eh?”

Adria then looked into Rose’s eyes, and confirmed what she thought the formerly caged girl might’ve been wondering: “Y’know, Rose, you’re lucky to have this man looking out for you. Most caring, dedicated, and loving man I ever knew. Even learned to cook everything imaginable, just in case whoever he chose didn’t know how herself. If you don’t, trust me, he’ll teach you, and adapt his teaching to fit your learning style, no matter what it takes.”

Rose smiles shyly and a small blush forms on her cheeks. She hides her face in your chest and gives a small chuckle. "I noticed that last night" she says as she looks up you with eyes filled with happiness

“Last night? You didn’t tell me you got her last night, Lan! Finally have someone to share your orgasms with, an’ it seems I’m the last to hear about it. An’ just when you think ya’ know a guy! I hope he used the Lavender stuff on ya- that’s the good one, y’know, and one he wouldn’t sell until he got himself a wife, at that! If he did use the Lavender on ‘ya, you should count yourself a very lucky gal indeed!”

Lan cleared his throat. “So, what can I do for you, besides a jar of the newly available Lavender Lubrication Agent?” He asked, clearly embarrassed himself. “Ah, right! Well, mah brother’s come down with a cold, and I’ll also take some of the assorted Wildflower Lube, if you don’t mind?”

“Not at all, Adria. And, given that this is your fifth visit this month, I’ll throw in a free mystery lotion. And trust me when I say, I don’t even know what this is myself! Have fun trying to figure it out, and have a beautiful day!” Adria chuckled, and replied, gesturing to Rose as she spoke. “And you two have a beautiful day as well!”

"Thank you.... And please come again" rose says softly as she waves. "Lan is there anything I can do to help around the shop?" She asks .

He looked around. "Well, no. Not at the moment, that is. I mean, Adriallah's been my only weekly customer for as long as I can remember, but I've only opened a few years ago. Word about my practice and its effectiveness is still spreading slowly. Sometimes, she's the only customer I get the entire week, which was sufficient when it was just me, but now that it's the both of us, it might not. Could be time to start advertising, maybe?

"I mean, I'll be honest, I don't even know the nearest road; if I were to go and try to find it, I might be away for days, leaving the shop open to intruders and thieves, as well as ensuring that anyone who comes by during that time would be discouraged from making the long trek back again, for fear of finding it closed again."

He sighed, and embraced Rose. "I'm not sure what to do, Ro- Wait a moment... You wouldn't, by any chance, want to learn how I make these oils, salves, elixirs, and lotions, would you? I mean, it's a slightly boring process at first, but once you know the basics and what each herb, root, berry, and piece of bark does, it can be pretty fun trying to find a mix that really works, and sometimes even has some unexpected, but not unwelcome, co-effects. At least, that's what I think."

Rose listens carefully. "I can help protect the shop when your away but I need to be fully rested and fully healed before I can show you how." She says out loud in thought. "If it's no trouble I'd love for you to teach me. I'm good at finding stuff as long as I have a scent to help me focus on what to find." She says happily. "And maybe if you put up signs along the trees and road you can get some new customers" she says.

"Oh um Lan the uh thing you put in me last night it's still there..." She says softly suddenly blushing

“Aha, I get it. Don’t worry, I love a woman with secrets.” Lan then scoffed. “It’s no trouble at all; gotta replace the stock that Adria bought; two large jars of lube, a pack of the candy-like cold drops, and a new ‘Mystery Lotion’, which usually isn’t a mystery to me, but to the customer that gets it. Also gotta get to town again, get some signs from the carpenter and stuff...”

His face went blank as he heard her last statement. “Uh... I’ll be honest, I’m not entirely sure how to get that out. Carpenter said it should just melt due to body heat, and can take up to 20 hours.

“I’m sorry for subjecting you to this- and all because of a fetish, too... you see, I’ve only got one fetish, but it’s a big one, and not one that too many would go along with willingly: pregnancy.

“So I thought, when I did get a wife, that what I did last night with the knot in your womb, would satisfy my fetish. It’s my fault you’re like this, and you might be like this for weeks, as some of that mass is, unfortunately, melt-resistant candle, which might form something of a plug until we can get it out.”

"Oh ok I can help out as much as I can." She says with a genuine smile. "But the candle wax stuff um I can help it melt faster but I'm worried it might scare you a bit. You saw my ears and tail right?" She points to her wolf like ears and tail.

(If it wasn't mentioned before I'm sorry)

Lan began to gather the ingredients to the lotion first, since there were two batches of oil to be made, and he knew it would be best if the oils were made side-by-side.

“No, I saw them. Any way it might melt faster is likely a good thing, and given my past customers, I likely wouldn’t be surprised if you were a Polymorph or something, especially since I’ve actually given a few supplies to the chieftain of a local tribe that claimed to be polymorphs more than once.”

He turned to Rose and smiled again. “Actually, it kinda turns me on, the prospect of having a polymorphic wife.”

Rose smiles. "Well I am a wolf shifter. In other words I can change into a giant wolf but only when fully healed I have yet to check my wounds. But by tomorrow I can show you my abilities." She says as she watches you. "Maybe someday you can introduce me I'd love to meet them."

He raised his eyebrows and nodded, clearly impressed. "Okay! I was thinking you could do something a bit different, but turning into a giant Wolf is pretty impressive, I must say!" He had finally gathered all the ingredients, and set them on his workspace before replying to her inquiry on the Polys.

"I surely will, when I find them again. I've only ever met them near closing on a cloudless night of a full moon, which rarely happens." He followed up very quickly with, "But there's a full moon coming up in the next few days, if I recall correctly. We might see them then."

"Can I help?" She asks as she watches you organize everything to make the items. "If you want tomorrow morning my wounds should be healed enough to help look for herbs and other stuff." She says excitedly

"Yeah, you can help! C'mon over. See, what we're gonna do is..."
-Montage of Lan showing Rose how to make the various items in the shop-

"...there you go. Just like that, Rose. Aaand... There! You've done it!" Lan looked around. "Well, that's everything in the store. It's a bit late, though. Kinda wanted to go get the sign order in today, but I guess I can wait until later tonight to leave. In the meantime-"
"Hands up, both of you!"

A group of thieves had walked in while Lan was speaking. There were six, and five of them were holding Crossbows. The sixth held a bow, and was the one who had spoken. "She's coming with us, mister high-and-mighty, and you're not gonna stop it." "I'm sorry, do I know you?" "Probably not, but maybe this-" He threw a dead blackbird on the floor, with a single arrow sticking out. The creature, lan figured out, had been dead about a day and a half. "-will clarify for you."

He was the auction-goer who had shot the blackbird at the auction, and he seemed furious.

Rose smiled as you praised her. Suddenly she gasps as the door busted open. Growling could be heard from her. "Damn I was hoping to heal u some more but I guess i have to use it now. Lan get behind me." She says as she starts to shift. The sounds of bones popping is heard and suddenly a large horse sized wolf is standing in front of you. It's wounds were almost healed but the big cut was still not healed. She growls at the men while standing next to you. "Leave.....leave now" she says in a somewhat deeper voice.

Having known what was coming when Rose spoke, Lan retrieved his Axe from the fireplace, knowing this man as the local Crime Boss, who never hesitated to take out anyone in the way of what he wanted, leaving no evidence that he'd actually done it. Though he'd never used it, he had trained himself how by watching true warriors from the rim of their training Arena, which wasn't quite too far away from his house/shop. "I agree, leave while you still can." He said in his deeper, more menacing voice, holding the Axe in strike position.

The leader, however, just laughed. "You don't think I know by now? No way you know how to use that unwieldy weapon, much less how to maneuver it around this shop's contents effortlessly and efficiently. Not without breaking some s**t. And the wolf's got a massive wound. No way she's battle-ready."

Back
Top Bottom