Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red as the rose [RedRose and Lord David]

{I have NOT been having a good day; that said, what you just wrote made me think, "God, that's adorable!" And now I'm okay again}
Lan didn't think the lick was unpleasant, like he thought he would. In fact, it was like when she bit him earlier. Nothing but pleasure. He began to wonder if, now that they were bound in Spirit, nothing she did would 'harm' him unless she meant to hurt him.

He felt Rose lick him as if it were a small orgasm. The sensation hit him like a sack of bricks, and he liked it. He licked her in the same spot she had licked him and sniffed her. Sweet Pea Blossoms and the essential oil of a plant called Citronella. That is to say, sweet, and a bit musky. He replied.

He rolled back over after Rose got off of him, and saw her gesture to play. He made the same gesture, and said, Okay, then! I've seen wolves do this in the wild. We're about to play now, right? Then his face went blank. Wait. I don't know how to play as a Wolf. Come to think of it, I don't even know how to play normally.

(Lol well it's my goal to make people happy)
Rose laughs as she runs off with a bark. "Catch me if you can" she says as she runs off. Jumping over trees and logs. Dodging rocks and jumping bushes.

Lan was pleasantly confused. Wait, so Tag is a game? Father always called it an 'Crucial Survival Tool'. Well, then, this should be fun! He exclaimed as he ran off after her. He loved this new freedom. He loved this new form almost as much. And, most of all, he loved how carefree and happy Rose was.

He knew it was likely because of his new form that she was so happy, but he didn't care. She was happy, which made him happy. He also enjoyed running after Rose through the forest. He wasn't sure he'd ever had this much fun in his entire life, much less in this short a time.

It was invigorating. All of it.

After a while you both start to head home. Rose laughs as she rubs her side against you. "Hey hun~. This week is I'll be go ing into heat. In other words if we are to try and have kids this is the week to do it"

Lan nodded furiously. "Yeah, I know. Your father told me the day I met him. He also practically told me to get him some grandkids, preferably blonde ones. Plus, I'd be lying, both to myself and to you, if I said I didn't want to be a father."

He then quickly added, "Also, in the event we get a girl, I'll love her if she's a little princess, but don't expect her to be. At the very least, I'm going to teach her how to use a sword." He chuckled. He'd like to have a little Tomboy, he thought. Then again, with Rose's wild nature, was there any chance their child wouldn't be a Tomboy? He pondered on that as they drew closer to the Ceremonial Altar.

Rose walk forward to the altar and sits up front next to the queen "as you all know my pack was attacked by hunters and slavers. I have managed to get out of there thanks to my husband. I have come here to warn you all that they are coming for every Fey creature and others as well. We are gathering allies to help fight against the alchemists and hunters. It's time that we come together as one and fight for our freedom. Our rights. It is no longer safe for us to travel alone anymore. The queen and I have discussed a curfew. Midnight tomorrow night. You are to be sure to be in your home's and or dimensions before 12. I beg that you listen carefully to what I say for its important to keep us all safe. Thank you" rose finished her speech and walks back over to you. "Lets go home"

Lan nodded in agreement. "That was a pretty good speech, Rose. I couldn't have done a better job myself, mostly because I've never given a speech in my life." He chuckled to himself. Not that he'd want to, either. Being the center of attention wasn't his cup of tea.

By the time the pair returned home, it was dark. When Lan opened the door, a brilliant blue light came from inside. Lan immediately rushed for his axe, and raised it above his head to swing... Only to find a very bright, very tired Agate on the floor, in a puddle of mineral water, spasming. She looked at Lan and grinned weakly through the spasms.

"H-hi, Siiiiiir...! When I t-t-thought aboooout yooou twoooooOOO!!!" She flashed brightly. "Toniiight and w-what you'll be d-doing..." "I understand, Agate. I already knew you had gotten into the Mint Lube earlier." He smiled, putting the axe back. "Now, promise you won't do it again?" "Y-y-you're k-kidding, riiiight? I'll never g-go near that s-stuff again, a-as long as I live!" It seemed her orgasms were winding down, so Lan picked her up and laid her outside on the grass.

Lan turned to Rose and replied, "Agate got into our personal stash of Mint Lube, used it on herself, started thinking about what we'd be doing tonight, and started orgasming uncontrollably until we got home, hence her glowing. She's quite the little flower, isn't she? Kinda like a daughter, an innocent and adorable soul..." Of course, Lan wasn't too far off. Agate was as innocent as they come, acting like a child half the time and like a littler child the other half.

He called into the bathroom after Rose, "So, how are we going about doing this tonight? I mean, is there a ritualistic sort of thing we need to do? Or are we doing this freehand, so to speak?"

Lan nodded. "Dually noted, my darling." He said, hurrying himself to the bathroom. He washed himself off as quickly as he could, while still doing so thoroughly. All the while, he was thinking about how nice it might be to eventually hear the pitter-patter of little feet, possibly little wolf-child feet, around the shop, as well as the process that would get the newly married couple there.

The whole thing turned him on more than he cared to think about, and he came out of the bathroom with a boner even his loose towel couldn't conceal. He grinned, his cheeks slightly red, as he asked, "I'm kinda excited about tonight. Does it show?"

Rose comes closer to you and kisses you. "Did you notice your ears and tail." She says as she scratched behind your new wolf ears on top of your head. She then pulled gently on your fluffy wolf tail. "I like the color it suits you" she says dropping her towel and pushing you onto the bed while kissing you deeply

Lan accepted the kiss, and proceeded to be amazed at the silvery ears and tail he now had in the mirror. "Wow. No, I didn't notice that. But now that I have... I love it! I'd forgotten you even had ears and a tail, just because of how comfortable I am around you."

He allowed himself to be laid on the bed by Rose, his erection now the only thing keeping them apart, suspending her above him by her belly button. Lan looked down after her kiss and said, "Why don't we fix that?" and proceeded to pick her up by her hips and set her entrance upon his cock head. He smiled up at her and asked, "We wanna use one of the things around the shop tonight?"

Lan nodded and said, "Well, that's what I was asking earlier, but I guess that doesn't matter now." He watched her slide him in, occasionally bucking his hips a bit in an effort to pleasure her. "So, no foreplay either, huh? I was looking forward to getting you to at least one orgasm before we started."

When she was finally all the way down, he began thrusting, glad to have something to do. As usual, he reached her womb with each thrust. Unlike usual, however, Lan had made it his mission to try to get into her womb as soon as he could, mostly because he didn't want a single drop of cum to escape, to ensure maximum impregnation potential. He knew she was only going to be in heat for a limited time, and he didn't want to let the in-laws down.

Most importantly, though, it was him wanting to be a father. He had been lonely for such a long time before Rose, that he'd forgotten what it was like to live with family. He and Rose were both members of dying breeds, which were to be united, as they had been that day. This single thought drove him over the edge within moments, and he thrust hard, one last time, before the floodgates were opened, and their flood released.

That last thrust brought him deeper inside her than he'd ever been before, filling her womb to capacity within seconds, her fertile womb now packed near overflowing with his seed, and yet not a drop managed to squeeze its way out of her.

Lan drew her in and kissed her deeply. When they ended the kiss, he said, "I love you, too, Rose, honey." The main door opened and shut. There was a clomping sound as Agate walked in and turned towards the bedroom. She took one look and fainted, flashing.

"Sure thing, Honey." Replied Lan as he got up, reluctantly, setting Rose back on the bed, and retrieved the passed out rock-child. In a way, Lan felt like Agate's father, always having to put her to bed or something similar.

He set her on her own bed, tucked her in, and locked the door back. As he walked back to the bedroom, he said, "Now, where were we? Oh, yes, I remember." And slipped back into bed with her, penetrating her in the process. "You're okay with this position, right? I think it's only appropriate that we might be in a position where we can both relax a bit, unwind.

"And, besides that, we can kiss in this one, which boosts the intimacy factor."

As Lan kept the kiss going, he began to thrust again, not quite as deep as he had been, but with far more passion and feeling, sometimes performing short bursts of thrusts or gyrating his hips into hers, trying to grind as much as he could on her G-Spot before resuming his thrusts.

For a change, he was aiming for Rose’s pleasure and distance, wanting this session to last around an hour or two. This was an important night, and he wanted her to be reassured that he wasn’t just fucking her to impregnate her, but because he still cared for her, and loved her deeply.

And, indeed, Lan was able to keep going for a good hour and a half. He fully invested himself into any kiss that Rose offered, and even offered up a few of his own to her. Finally, he could hold back no longer, and, quite calmly this time, hilted himself in her, pulling her entire body in for the embrace.

He had managed to perfect his technique by now, using his intimate knowledge of her sensitive parts and most pleasurable areas to fulfill her to the best of his abilities.

After a good hour and a half of long sex and kisses, moans and groans, rose finally felt him finish and fill her up. She then felt herself get extremely tired after the day and nights events and soon passed out with him still inside her

As Lan finished, he embraced Rose, and hoped she knew just how much he loved her. He couldn't ask her, as she had passed out, but he somehow knew she did...
~The Next Morning~
Lan woke feeling refreshed, with his cock still inside her and with Rose still passed out in his arms.
It took him a good half hour to get out of bed without disturbing her, and when he did, he found Ari in his living room/kitchen/store.
"HeY, Lan! How've you bee-"
"SSSHHHHHHHH!!!" Hissed Lan. He motioned that Rose was still in bed, passed out, and Ari, nodding, continuing in a hushed tone.
"Ooh, sorry Lan. Didn't realize the Mrs. wasn't up yet. So how've ya' been?"
"Amazing. How about you?"
"Great. In fact, out of the generousity of my heart, I brought your 'little rock-child' a friend. Well, made is more like it. He's likely a better Guardian than Agate would ever be, despite the fact that he doesn't yet have a Golem form, just a humanoid one."
A head peeked in the window. This creature, a boy, was green, though still had about the same features as Agate.
"Hiya, Mister Lan, Sir! A pleasure to be defending you, and alongside one of the best Warriors the Capitol has ever known: Agate.. Or, so they say."

Back
Top Bottom