Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shook her head, smiling gently, "I would rather be here in your arms everyday than hear their close minded bigotry..."

Things felt strained between them after that; Elora hardly stayed by his side, spending all of her time finding safer ways to prevent pregnancy. But she felt like Callan didn't want her anymore, touching her was hesitant and almost uncomfortable. It broke her heart.

The truth was, how could he? His arrogance had nearly cost her her life. He couldn't do that to her again.

She kept herself rather isolated while she went about her study; however Callan's advisors were softly praising him for "tossing aside that elven trash", saying how she only held him back from ruling with his true power and iron will. All words he did not appreciate hearing.

He snapped. He slammed an advisor against the wall and brought the point of his sword to his throat. "Not. Another. Word of it." He said.

He panicked and nearly wailed, "Forgive me, your Highness!! I meant no disrespect!! None meant any disrespect!!"

"Then why in God's name did you persist after I had told you to never mention it again?" He said and sheathed his sword. "I mean it. Not again."

They all bowed hurriedly, sputtering apologies and praises to quell his anger. They had assumed he had just given up on her and was only putting on a brave face. They knew now that he was still sore about it.

He scowled and sat back on his throne. He crossed a leg over the other and rested his chin in his hand.

At the entrance of his throne room he could see her spying in, her red hair so hard to miss. That long crimson spool of hair he missed tangling his fingers in, unnatural blue eyes looking up at him with desperation and need. Her milky soft skin flush as she pressed her bare body to his...
She left without coming in, leaving as quietly as she had even appeared.

She stopped and turned back before coming in, "Forgive me...I just wanted to check on you...see how you were doing today.." She apologized. The advisors looked between the two nervously before opting to leave.

Back
Top Bottom