Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I know, just.. This place.. I feel like I can't turn my back from the wall.." He said as he moved to sit by her side.

"There will be no need for that.. I don't anticipate us coming back for quite some time.." He said. "The gesture is very appreciated.."

It was late by the time she was able to travel again, and they were thrown out without another word. She smiled sadly and gripped Callan's arm tightly. "I guess that's it then..."

She laid against him, just enjoying being by his side. "I can't thank you enough for making a sacrifice like that for me..."

"She's...always been like that..." Sje said before sitting up, "She tried to get me to poison your food once...but I told her I would rather eat it myself because I was as devoted to you then as I am now. Even though you never looked at me with kindness, I still wanted to be by your side.."

"Because I could see the good in you...I saw what an amazing king you were and what a kind young man you could be. I wanted to be apart of that, be apart of the love you shared with your people. But my own people's paranoia dashed all that...." She played with his hair gently, "But I still loved you..."

"I see.. I'm terribly sorry, Elora.. Seems as if I have somewhat cut relations with your people for you.." He said.

Back
Top Bottom