Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She nodded and pulled his hand close to her cheek and just nuzzling his hand before she passed out again.

He frowned and sat with her a while longer before he had to get up and prepare for their trip.

Did she know something like this would happen? No, she wouldn't willingly put herself at risk. She couldn't possibly have known this would happen.

The next day, Elora was up and had enough energy to make the journey, "Please forgive me once again, my King, for inconveniencing you..."

He nodded and headed off with her, making a soft noise as he led her through the dense forest.

"If they resist I will cut them down until they give in. They have nothing to be mad about." He said.

"You did take me from my home..." She reminded gently but held his hand amd rested against his arm. She wasn't even remotely upset about it.

"Of course, my King..." She agreed. When thry reached the elven palace, an arrow stuck the ground at his feet.
"You are not permitted in these lands, human." A voice echoed out.

"I'm here with one of yours. She needs medical attention." He called out, not budging an inch.

"She is no longer one of ours. You claimed her and she is tainted." The voice rang out, "Her status means nothing here now."

"How ill?"
"I...I've consumed the amil root...for two years consecutively..." She started to feel weak again, "The human apothecary says...that I will die if I...I'm not cured..."

There was silence before the gates opened for them. "Callan..." She gasped and grasped at hik as her knees gave out.

Back
Top Bottom