Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She lowered her gaze and moved to stand before him, clasping her hands gently in front of herself. "Yes, my King...? How may I serve you...?"

She bit her lip and moved to her hands and knees, kissing his boots from toe to heel and all the way up to the top that stopped below his knees. Her heart skipped and her stomach filled with butterflies as she obeyed him.

She gasped and her head dropped, "C...Callan...~!" She clenched her fists as was not nearly as ashamed of how aroused the action made her. She missed his rough and cold treatment so much.

"Oh you're getting off on this, aren't you?" he asked, stomping his other foot. "Keep fucking kissing my boot."

She breathed a soft moan and hestiantly held the ankle of his boot as she kissed the leather up and down, like she was in a frenzy.

He watched her with cold eyes and suddenly forced her head down with his boot, moving and resting his other boot on her back.

She was shaking, drooling into the rug at the foot of his throne as her moans came out as low puffs. She dared not speak, she was unworthy to speak to him in this state.

He scowled and dug in harder to the base of her spine. "You're a very good footrest, but a noisy one."

She stopped talking immediately, just relishing in his cruel treatment like she had been starved of food and water for an immeasurable amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom