Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Live and Serve (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He huffed and stopped. "No no, this won't do at all. You're fare too sensitive." He growled out. He moved and forced her back. "Disrobe and ride me." He ordered.

She gasped for breath before standing and stripping out of her dress. She straddled his throne and moved over him before sinking down onto his cock, her head falling back with a low moan. She was so tight.

"C-Callan..." She gripped the back of his throne and leaned closer to kiss him, "P-Please, my love, touch me. I haven't had your hands on me in months and now that I'm close to you again I feel like I'll die without your caress.."

He moved and placed his hands on her back, running them upwards to her breasts as he began to get rougher with her.

She melted and bounced hard over his cock, her moans uncaged, "Th-Thank you, my love, thank you so much~!!" She cried.

He grunted and roughly latched onto her breasts, moving his hand to her ass and slamming her down hard.

She screamed and tried to move faster over him, moaning her praises as her walls shuddered around him hot and tight.

He arches and moans lowly, his cock throbbing hard inside her. He reached up and once again teased the tips of her ears. "G-God, so fucking wet Elora, have you no shame?"

"N-Not when it comes to you, Callan~!!" She cried, her juices gushing from her the more he played with her ears.

She wailed in bliss and ground hard against him, feeling her orgasm building back up, "C-Callan, I can't take it~!!"

"F-Fuck, I can't hold back much longer..~!!" He roared. He looked over at one of his advisors who dared try enter the room. "G-Get out, leave us!" He roared, slamming Elora down faster.

She arched hard and screamed in delight, the advisor apologizing loudly before leaving. "Y-You're so cold to them, my love...~ truly you are a ruthless man...~❤"

"T-They have the nerve to tell me how to run my fucking kingdom, how to try and run my god damned life!" He was furious, slamming her down harder and harder onto his massive, throbbing cock.

He grunted and moved up, forcing her down and bending her over his throne, slamming into her hard and fast.

Her drool dripped down her chin, her moans loud and depraved, "C-Callan, no, I'm close~!!" She screamed.

She gasped and screamed loudly in bliss as she suddenly came, her flush walls clamping down tight around his throbbing cock.

He arched hard and roared. "I-Is it safe to finish inside or am I to make a mess of you?" He asked.

He suddenly gripped her hips tight and slammed harder and harder, his cock throbbing and pulsing.

She gasped and screamed again and again, loving the brutality in his movements. She missed this so much.

Back
Top Bottom