Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Lilith initially resisted her hands being taken away from her tender, tan breasts, but when she felt Adonna's warm body against hers, she murred in the warmth of the feeling, discerning Adonna's larger breasts right against hers at they kissed. She first drew her hips away from Adonna, but then giggled nervously when her mistress found her virgin clit. She'd never even touched it herself before, and the feeling it gave her made her body feel alive for the first time. "Is... is it true that I'll still be pure?" she wondered with a little worry in her vocal tone.

"Yes," Adonna answered immediately with a smile and a nod. "Chastity can only be taken when you are with a man. When a man...fills you with his...manhood." she smiled a more devious smile and gave the girl another kiss. "You will love that too. But it's very different than what we are doing. What we're doing is special, between women. Even though a man could do this to you too." she followed the girl when she moved her hips away from Adonna. She pressed her finger against her clit more firmly, rubbing her up and down slowly.

Lilith let out a deep, long breath and relaxed a little bit, now that she was assured by both Justus and Adonna that she'd still be a virgin. Although, she'd unwittingly questioned Justus, by asking the same question to Adonna. To be honest, though, what Adonna was doing to her pussy made her want to be filled with a manhood, even though she knew that was wrong unless she was married. She opened her mouth a little this time when Adonna kissed her, never remotely having imagined that a kiss from another woman could make her body tingle so. Now, Lilith pressed her hips up against Adonna's hand, wanting more. She let out a high pitched moan, and then covered her mouth in embarrassment, her face flushing at the realization that she made such a noise.

Adonna let out a giggle when Lilith moaned. "Moaning is a good thing," she said with a big grin. "It means you feel good," she gently pushed on Lilith's chest, trying to get her to lay down. "Lay down. I can make you feel even better if you're laying." much to her surprise, Adonna was getting into this a little. Okay, more than a little. A lot. She felt a real connection to Lilith. Once Lilith wasn't looking at Adonna anymore she shot Justus another look.

Justus squinted his eyes and gave Adonna a little threatening glare when she shot him another nasty look. He could sense a fight brewing later. But for now, she was giving him a good show. Lilith slowly moved from her kneeling position and lay down. She looked up at Adonna and smiled a sweet smile, feeling incredibly indebted to this strong woman. She actually was a little down on Justus at the moment, even though this all was his idea. She sort of felt that if Adonna was angry at Justus, she'd be disloyal if she wasn't as well. She very slightly spread her legs once she was down, looking up at her mistress and wondering what she was going to do with her virgin pussy next. “Okay, if you can make me feel better, I would like that,” she giggled.

"See, there you go." Adonna said to Lilith encouragingly. She crawled in between the girl's legs, bringing her face almost right up to her pussy. She was surprised at how at ease she was with Lilith. When she was forced to do this with Flavia she'd gotten so upset and standoffish. But with Lilith, she wanted to make the girl feel good. She leaned down in and pressed a gentle kiss to the girl's clit, now stroking her pussy lips gently.

Lilith was a little afraid, not of what Adonna was going to do with her, but of what effect this was going to have on herself. She'd heard Justus comment about being near Adonna's face, but she wasn't sure beforehand if her mistress was actually going to lick her pussy. It made her somewhat uncomfortable, too, that her mistress was assuming such a submissive position, face-down in her crotch. But she went along with it, opening her legs a little more, and running her hands through Adonna's hair, shuddering violently at the feel of Adonna's soft lips on her clit.

"Do you like it?" she asked her in a muffled voice. She gave the girl's clit a couple more kisses and then gently started to lap at her folds. She went slowly and gently, just like she promised she would. Adonna pushed the girl's legs open wider and slid her tongue from her hole to her clit and then back down again. She laid little kisses all over her womanhood, making sure she felt the full breadth of what she could feel without fingering her. Adonna was pretty sure that fingering her would freak her out.

Lilith's soft whimpers began to elevate into more aroused, longer moans, and should have given Adonna plenty in terms of a response to her question. Her hips twitched against Adonna's face as her nails gripped at the sheets, her whole body numb except for her sensitive womanhood. She'd never known that feelings like this even existed. "O.. ohhh ye, yes, mistress," she squeaked, shuddering at every kiss on her delicate, untouched folds. She was glad that Adonna didn't penetrate her like she did Adonna, because that really would have got her worried about her purity, even though her pussy was clenching, and she had a strange feeling that something inside her would quench that desire. She still felt vulnerable there with her legs spread, and wore a slight blush, but Adonna was really doing a lot to make her comfortable.

Adonna was glad that Lilith was becoming more comfortable with this. She had a feeling, too, that when this was over Justus was going to be uproariously horny and was going to want something out of her. That was the last thing Adonna wanted. She was pissed. But she cared about Lilith, no matter what her husband said, so she wouldn't show that anger in front of the girl. When she felt the girl start to tremble she knew that she was rising towards her peak. So Adonna went at her a little harder, licking at her more firmly and then sucking on her clit a little.

The feeling that Lilith felt coming was roaring ever closer, like a determined war chariot. She didn't know what it was going to feel like, but something inside her told her it was going to be very good, better than anything she thought possible for a woman to do to her. She shrieked out a loud, high-pitched noise when Adonna started licking at her harder, rubbing at Adonna's head and hair more desperately. But it was when she felt that sucking sensation on her swelling clit that she lost it completely, going into a deafening series of moans and shrieks, he juices flowing out of her as she climaxed, her pussy muscles clenching hard at nothing. It was magnificent.

Honestly, Adonna thought Lilith's shrieks were a little comical. They were wild and untamed, not refined and yet somehow still equally as desperate as Adonna's. She would have never even considered lapping up Flavia's juices when she was forced to touch that wretched bitch, but she gently lapped up Lilith's. When she was finished she sat up and reached forward, stroking Lilith's cheek gently. "See? It was good. And you're still perfectly pure. But now, when you get your husband, you'll know what pleasure is. Go on now." she patted her cheek gently and dismissed her, not caring what Justus thought.

Lilith was going to be forever indebted to Adonna, more than she was already. She’d shown her what pleasure was, and she did it kindly and gently, even though she was Adonna's inferior. Her wild shrieks gradually died down, but she still whimpered softly as Adonna licked her, her entire pussy still buzzing with the novel feeling of all the blood flow to the area. She wanted to kiss Adonna when she gently patted her cheek, but she thought it might be out of line. When she was dismissed, she glanced at Justus and blushed deeply, comprehending for the first time that he'd heard her loud squeals of pleasure. She quickly donned her gown over her tan body, and left.

"What's the problem?" Justus shouted at Adonna when Lilith left. He'd been aroused by the whole thing, yet he was also displeased with his wife. "Did I tell you to dismiss her?"

Adonna kept the pleasant smile on her face until Lilith was out of the room. Then she turned to Justus and glared at him. She slid off of the bed and grabbed a day gown, planning on going to the bathhouse. "No, you didn't. But in case you didn't notice, Justus, when she finally realized you were in the room again she became scared. I was trying to keep that from happening. Because I really do care about her." she started to tug the gown on and stomp towards the door.

Justus deftly stepped in front of the door and blocked her path. "I care about her too," he insisted. "I wasn't going to hurt her or anything. In fact, I think she quite enjoyed that, and if it were up to you, it would never have happened." He grabbed at her hips, and stopped her from tugging the gown all the way on, although it was already over her chest. "You seem to be taking a lot of authority on yourself lately," he growled. "What makes you think that I don't want to have you myself now?" he demanded, which he kind of did after watched her act so sultry with another woman. Glaring into her eyes, he began trying to push her back toward the bed.

"You're going to have to force yourself on me then," Adonna growled and continued to tug the dress over her, it just landed over his hands as well. Then she pushed at his chest, which was obviously futile, and then tried to pry his hands off of her waist. "Because I don't want you!" she spat at him angrily, glaring right back into his eyes but trying to steer herself away from the bed.

Justus growled at her as she spoke, beginning to wrest the gown back up her body again, pushing her hands away from his. "Well, I'd be happy to give you that respect if you hadn't been such a bitch tonight," he seethed. "Get on the bed," he grunted, shoving at her chest and forcing her back onto it. "You're acting like the catty bitch I knew once," he insisted. "Telling me off in front of our help. Unbelievable. Now take this back off," he demanded, tugging at her garment. “I didn’t tell you to dress and leave.”

Adonna steamed when he called her a catty bitch. Especially when he made a reference to how she used to be. She thought he understood why she acted that way. She'd poured her heart out to him about being afraid and now he was just using it against her. "So now I need permission for everything? Permission to get dressed? To take a bath? To eat too? Are you going to starve me, Justus? Starve me until I crawl at your feet?" she fell back onto the bed but rolled away from him, able to slide herself off at the front.

Justus was getting more and more angered as she rebuffed his words and tried to escape him. He leapt off the bed and tackled her upright against the wall, hands digging into her sides to try and hold her in place. "You know those things aren't true," he spat at her. "I love you, woman." He couldn't believe how she was becoming. He never thought she'd be one of those women he'd heard about who was nice and submissive at first, and then tried to wrest every ounce of control they could, piece by piece. "But you KNOW you were disrespectful to me in front of out servant. You KNOW it," he insisted. "Or do you deny it?"

She yelped when he shoved her against the wall, her face smushed into it so that she couldn't see him behind her, though he was gripping her tightly. She growled and tried to buck against him at first but then gave up when he said that he loved her. She loved him too. Her heart was racing and she let her body go limp against the wall. "I don't deny it," she whimpered, admitting her fault, "I know I was disrespectful,"

Justus swiftly whirled her around when she said she loved him. He knew deep in his heart that she was saying it because she really loved him, and not to get out of a punishment or forced sex. He looked into her eyes for a split second before slamming his face against her and sliding his tongue between her lips in one motion. "Gods, I love you, woman," he grunted into her mouth, hands sliding up from her hips and pulling her gown off again. "You were sooo disrespectful, but I still love you," he declared, turned on by the fact that she gave in and admitted that she truly was in the wrong.

She really did love him. With her entire heart. There was hardly room for anyone else. She still didn't want to sleep with him right now, though. She was still upset. But she kissed him back when he slammed his face into hers, though her kiss was far gentler than his. She lifted her arms up so he could render her naked again. She looked into his fiery eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, "I'm sorry," she murmured.

Justus nodded at her, pulling slowly away from the kiss, dragging his hands down her stomach and near her womanhood without touching her there. "Thank you for admitting that, my wife," he said softly. "You've done a lot today. But you realize you’ll need to be punished further, don't you? If you realize it, I may allow you to postpone it to another time, out of care for you, love," he offered in a gentle tone, stroking at her hair and giving her another kiss, but more gentle.

She hated punishments. Hated them. And yet she always managed to do things that warranted them. She took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around his neck tighter, bringing herself closer to him and returning his second, gentle kiss. "I realize it," she admitted again, moving her face into the crook of his neck and burying it there. "I'll take it whenever you choose to give it to me."

Justus squeezed her tightly, kissing her on top of her head. "It'll be allright, darling," he assured her. "Nothing as permanent as what you've taken so far," he explained. He kept embracing her, walking back to the bed, and gently sat them both down on it. "Well, if you want to take it now, I suppose I could lighten it a little since you've been through so much today," he offered, squeezing her face into his strong chest. "But it doesn't mean you have to take it now."

Back
Top Bottom