Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

She climbed onto his lap when he set them both on the bed. She didn't want to be sexual with him, but she wanted to be close to him. She pressed her lips to his collarbone gently and closed her eyes, feeling almost childlike (which was how she often felt after he'd yelled at her) and realizing her still very young age. "I'll take it," she said, not wanting it but also knowing that it would be worse if she waited.

Justus gently laid them both out on the bed, pressing her back down into the sheets, and laying his body on top of hers, gave her one kiss on the nose. "Okay," he said. "I won't give you more than what's necessary." He slowly removed his body from hers and got up from the bed. "I was going to tie you to the bench for your punishment, but since you're taking it tonight, I wont. I'll be right back. When I return, I'd like to see you on your back in the bed, waiting for me.

He was going to tie her to the bench. Make her sleep on the floor. That would have been absolutely horrible. She nodded when he got off of her and slid to the middle of the bed. She moved the sheets out of the way and laid down on her back in the center of the bed. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying not to cry or freak out while she waited for him to return.

Justus left the room and came back with two glasses of water. He took a sip of one and then set it on the table next to the bed. He thought Adonna might want some afterward. He observed her lying naked on the bed like he told her to, and took out the same cane he'd hit her with once earlier. "Calm down, Adonna," he encouraged her softly, rubbing at her stomach with his hand. "Hold both hands up in the air," he instructed her, taking the cane in his right hand.

Tears welled up in her eyes when he brought out the cane. So he was going to beat her. She sniffled and a tear spilled over on her cheek. His rubbing her stomach didn't help her to calm down. She already had a welt there from when he'd hit her earlier. Now she was just going to have more. She lifted her hands up in the air and took a deep breath, closing her eyes again so she wouldn't have to watch him beat her.

Justus saw the tear roll down her cheek, and tried his best not to let it affect him. He wound up and let the cane smack across her hands, and then before she could think about it, he struck her upper thighs, right across the front of both of them. Both made a loud cracking sound and elicited a cry from Adonna. "You can put your hands down now," he told her, purposely not looking her in the eyes.

Adonna whimpered when he cracked the cane across her hands but the real pain came when he struck her across her thighs. Her stomach sucked in and she cried out, more tears spilling down her cheeks. She huffed a couple of times but managed to keep from really bawling. She dropped her hands but was trembling, her toes curling in expectation of more pain.

Justus could tell that Adonna was doing her best to hold the real floodgates in, all her flesh trembling from the pain and from fear of what was to come. Her pale stomach especially was really heaving and trembling, her gold ring shaking all about. Daring to glance at her face, he saw the stream of tears as he wound up his arm again, this time striking across her chest. The strike landed over both breasts, creating a thin red stripe just above Adonna's nipples. "Turn over and stand on all fours, my wife," he ordered calmly as soon as her yelp of pain died out.

She cried out and tightened her stomach muscles, her legs drawing up again just as they had when he hit her stomach. Only this time he'd already hit her thighs and she yelped again from the pain there. She opened her eyes just so that she could see when she turned over. She rolled onto her stomach, wincing and whimpering when she felt her breasts press against the sheets. She gripped the sheets with her hands and hoisted herself up, her ass up in the air.

The woman knew how to present herself for a punishment; that was for sure. He felt a little bad striking her when her face was to him, but with her pale, branded ass up in the air, the greater feat would be not to hit it. He gently touched her bottom, her body shaking a little from what she was anticipating, her pendulous breasts hanging down toward the bed. Suddenly, he struck her twice across the ass with the thin cane, leaving one red mark right over the other one. "We're almost done, Adonna," he told her gently after the two painful strokes to her butt. "Is there anything you'd like to say to me first, my wife?"

She cried out when he smacked her, his two lines showing bright red on her extra pale ass. She was breathing heavily and trying not to pass out from fear. It was almost amazing that Justus could put the fear of the gods into in one instant and fill her with love in the next. She sucked in a deep breath and whimpered when he asked her if she had anything to say. "I'm sorry, Justus," she whimpered, "I'm sorry. I...I was stupid. I love you, more than anything. I'll do anything for you."

"It's okay," Justus responded. "I was going to give you three more, but you'll just have one," he said, followed by an extra-hard whack right under the other two stripes, causing her pale ass to jiggle for quite some time. "I love you too," he said now that he’d finished, tracing his fingertips over her lower back. "You were a good girl to accept this punishment willingly. I won't easily forget that," he told her as he rubbed at her back. "We'll sleep together, side by side in a few minutes," he promised. Taking the cane, he held it vertically and pressed it between her ass cheeks, up and down to the plane of the bed. “Hold this implement here between the clenched cheeks of your bottom, Adonna," he told her. "You don't have permission to rub your marks yet. But you can let go of the cane and do so when I get back," he promised, heading for the door again.

Adonna, of course, cried out in pain when he whacked her extra hard, but she didn't cry out too much. She was grateful that he was limiting her to one more rather than three more. She felt strange when he pressed the cane in between her ass cheeks and told her to hold it there, but she tightened her ass muscles and did as he wanted.

Justus wanted to speak with Lilith for a moment before they slept, that's why he left. Why he put the cane between Adonna's butt, he wasn't sure. He just wanted her to feel the implement of her own punishment for a few moments longer. When he found Lilith, he told her, without sounding apologetic, that he hoped she hadn’t felt uncomfortable earlier, and that he didn't want it to be awkward for her to work for him. That was his way of heeding Adonna's concerns, even if he wouldn't admit it to her. A moment later, he returned to the bedroom, removed the cane from where Adonna was holding it, and tossed it under the bed. "Would you like to talk to me a little, my love, or just go to bed?" he asked, climbing up next to her, and pressing her body down gently to the sheets.

Adonna felt great relief when he came back into their room and took the cane out of the folds of her ass cheeks. She heaved a little sigh and tried to relax, but whimpered when he pressed her down into the sheets. She rolled over onto her side and gently pressed herself against his side, but wouldn't look up at him. "I will talk if you want to talk, husband," she said submissively, her voice whimpery.

Justus drew her body into his tightly, and kissed the top of her head over and over again. "I do want to talk with you, Adonna," he said gently. "And you can feel free to say what's on your mind as well," he offered. "I'm no longer your disciplinarian, but your lover now, darling.” Sighing deeply, he pushed her head back a little so he could look into her tear-stained eyes. "I'm sure you realize by now, that I respect you enough to give you a lot of leeway with what you say when it's just you and I. When others are present though, I must hold you to a different standard," he went on to explain.

"I know," she murmured softly, blinking her tears away when he pulled her face up to look at him. At first she didn't want to look at him, but it was clear that he wasn't going to let her look elsewhere so she gave in, as she always did. "I guess...I guess I just lost myself. I became so used to speaking freely that I didn't change myself. And it was just so unexpected that I got angry, and I lashed out,"

"You did, Adonna," he agreed solemnly. "But, I'll tell you one more thing before bed," he said. "You're quite a noble woman, the way you care for me, care for our servants. So I'll make you a promise. You can always say anything you want when you're alone with me, without ever fearing retribution. I may become angry, but I won't punish or hurt you," he promised. "I love that you're so honest with me, and I'd never want to stop that," he explained, rubbing at her chin as he slid a pillow under her head.

She smiled when he said that she was noble and he loved that she was honest with him. She nodded and lifted her head up, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "I promise. I'll always be respectful in front of the servants. And guests, dignitaries, your soldiers if I ever see them. I promise. And I'll always love you. Forever." she gave him another kiss, a deeper and slower one. Then she pulled her head away and rested it down on the pillow next to him, heaving a more contented sigh. Her body was very sore but her heart was light again, so she would deal with the pain.

Justus softly kissed her back. "Thank you. That means a lot to me, if you can stick to it, my love," he murmured. After their longer goodnight kiss, he found a comfortable position, and ran his hands up and down her side as they faced each other in bed, until he was lulled to sleep. He slept soundly at his wife's side until almost mid-morning. Usually an early-riser, he never minded spending a few days of leave sleeping well into the morning. He stroked Adonna's hair gently after he yawned. "How do you feel this morning?" he whispered, wondering about her marks.

Adonna fell asleep fairly easily. She slept throughout the night without a peep, though every so often she would twitch and wince from her sore marks. When he woke her up in the morning she blinked her red eyes at him, those sore from all the crying she'd done. She gave him a soft smile but was honest with him as he wanted her to be, "I'm sore. I'm...I don't really want to do anything, Justus. Unless..." she sighed, "unless you really want to."

"That's fine," Justus said in his scratchy morning voice, before he leaned in and gave her a kiss. "I'd love to make a little vacation happen before I go away. What do you say we rest up all day, and try to leave tomorrow morning? I'll even have Fatia bring you breakfast here in the bedroom," he offered with a grin, scratching his way down her back. He was glad she was honest, even if it did make him feel a little bad for beating her. He hoped it wasn't just because it meant she wouldn't be able to do much with him today, but out of genuine concern for her, that he cared, and he was pretty sure that was the reason.

"I think that would be great, husband." she murmured with a smile. Going on a vacation would be good for them. They could be in a different place, relax, have the sea air blow around them instead of being in the city. She picked her head up and gave him a soft kiss, much like the one she'd given him the night before. "I would love to go on vacation with you. And I would love to eat breakfast in bed."

"And you shall have both," he promised with a grin. He'd love the opportunity to get to know Adonna in a different setting than Rome, to explore the romance that seemed to be part and parcel with the sea and the countryside. He hopped out of bed, and tugged on a robe. When he said it, he'd planned to eat out in the dining hall himself. But now, he wanted to eat with Adonna. So, although he sat out at the table for a time, drank some water, and spoke with Cornelius about planning for the next day, he returned to the bedroom behind Fatia when breakfast was ready. He took his meal on a plate, and sat at a chair next to the bed, while Adonna's was served on a tray, at Justus' orders, so she could stay snuggled up in bed.

Adonna was elated when Justus returned with Fatia and sat next to her. She dug into the meat and eggs and cheese that were set before her. She was actually quite hungry and Fatia's cooking was delicious. The day went by fairly slowly but not in a bad way. The two of them relaxed in bed, Adonna took a long bath by herself, and then they ate dinner together again in the bedroom. By the time night had fallen Adonna was still sore but she was feeling better. She snuggled up to him and gave him a series of soft kisses on his lips, almost suggestively.

Back
Top Bottom