Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Justus enjoyed the more relaxing pace of breakfast that day, and of the day in general. He spent what time he was apart from Adonna making plans for the next two nights that they planned to pass at a Senator's house on the sea. By bedtime, everything was ready for the next morning. Lilith had packed most of the things they'd need, and he hopped into bed with his wife. "Ready for our first trip together, love?" he whispered to Adonna as they kissed in the bed, the contours of their bodies lined up perfectly under the sheets.

"Yes," she cooed to him with a big smile. "I'm excited. It'll just be me and you. No servants, no soldiers. Just us." she lifted a hand up and stroked his cheek gently, gibing him another kiss. "Even though I've done nothing today, I'm exhausted. I promise I'll be better tomorrow. I promise."

"That's right," he promised almost giddily. "You and I, Adonna." He rubbed at her upper arm under the covers and pressed his nose against hers. "You were fine today. I loved you deeply, just like every other day," he told her, leaning back and closing his eyes. He was a little tired, which is how he always felt when he did nothing. Whenever he had a busy day, then he could never sleep. "Goodnight, dear," he mumbled, starting to fall asleep. The next thing he remembered was daybreak. The morning sun meant it was time to depart their city together for the first time, he thought as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

Adonna fell asleep almost immediately as well. When the sun poured in to their room through the window she blinked her eyes open and stretched her sore body out. Truthfully she felt just as bad this day as she had the one before, but she wasn't going to bog Justus down with her pain. Instead she sat up, wincing a bit, and gave him a quick peck. "Come on, husband!" she cooed happily and got out of the bed, "We have to go!"

Justus pecked her back, and then hopped into action. He quickly got his things together, had Cornelius bring the chariot around, and checked it thoroughly, looking over its two fresh horses, driver, and all. They sat down to breakfast as Cornelius loaded their things into their ride. Breakfast was much quicker than usual, and before long, he was whisking Adonna up into the chariot. He hopped in after her and gave her a nice, long kiss once inside. "All ready to go, love?" he asked happily.

Adonna snarfed down her breakfast, checked her trunks quickly, and before she knew it was snuggled in Justus' lap in the carriage. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled him, giving him a long kiss. "All ready," she cooed back to him, pressing her forehead against his and sighing a little. "I'm excited. But...what would you say if I asked if we could be celibate during this trip?" her face was severe and serious. She was actually teasing him, she just wanted to see what he would say.

Justus held her body up against his, entranced by Adonna even more than usual, kissing the pretty mouth that let out those lovely coos that almost melted him. He jolted just a touch as the carriage started moving, but held his wife steady. He'd actually been thinking that he'd like to take Adonna and her magnificent body right here in the carriage when she mentioned the shocking idea of celibacy. He couldn't figure out why she would want that. It sounded terrible to him. Unable to think of anything witty to say in response, upset as much as he was, he just pulled away from her and frowned a little. "But... why, why would you want to do that?" he asked, clearly flustered somewhat.

Adonna stared at him severely for a couple of seconds when he asked her why she would want that, as if the reason why should be obvious. Then she broke out into a huge smile and let out a wave of excited giggles. "I don't want that, husband." she admitted to him, leaning in and giving him a harder and more passionate kiss. "I was just teasing you. I wanted to see your reaction, if you would get angry," she tightened her arms around him and gave him another peck, "But you didn't. And I love you, and never want to be celibate with you."

Justus was about to jump down her throat a little, as she gave him a long look he couldn't comprehend, when she revealed she'd been joking. He burst into laughter himself, grabbing her chin playfully with his hand. He was glad he could explore humor with his wife, since it was something he hadn't seen much use for previously. "You tease!" he grunted into her mouth as they kissed. "Of course we'll never be celibate. We'll screw each other's brains out until we're old and gray," he teased, kissing her again as he slid his hand under the hem of her toga. “You’re such a big tease, Adonna,” he laughed.

She giggled when he laughed, glad that he was able to take her joke in stride. She was slightly afraid that he would get angry at her and hit her more. She kissed him harder, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "I love screwing you," she cooed into his ear softly. "I loooove when you fill me. When you make me feel whole and complete." she kissed from his lips to his chin and then down his jawline as he pushed his hands up into her toga. "Only you can do that to me."

Justus tingled as Adonna talked slightly dirty to him. He slid his hand deeper up her toga, squeezing at her soft upper thigh as she kissed him. "Filling you up is the best thing in the world for me," he rasped. "Although," he added thoughtfully, giving a little pause. "I said you could be honest with me when we're alone. I didn't say you could tease me," he told her with a straight face. Now he was the one teasing, but he wanted to see what she was going to say. "Do you think anything should happen to you for that?" he asked solemnly, still touching her fleshy thigh.

She shook her head and gave him a sly grin. "Nope. Because if I'm being honest then you can't punish me." she gave him a slow kiss, her mouth slightly open but not enough for his tongue to slip inside. Then she pulled her lips away from him and grabbed hold of his hands on her thighs and slowly slid them down away from her womanhood. "Unless you're not going to keep your word..."

Justus kept kissing her, trying to sink his tongue in her warm mouth, but denied by Adonna for the time being. He started chucking in a deep tone when Adonna slid his hands away from her. "How about if I fill you up nice and tight just like you like it?" he whispered, going in for another kiss. "For being such a funny girl, besides smart and sexy," he added, trying to force his hands back up and over her concealed pussy.

She gave him another of her classic giggles and met his lips when he went in for the third kiss, her mouth open this time and welcoming his tongue in. She made out with him for a few moments and then took her face away from his. "I would looove that," she cooed, a little twinkle of devilishness in her eye. "But we're in the carriage, babe. We might disturb the driver."

Justus slid his tongue inside her mouth as deep as she would allow, exploring her tongue and the insides of her mouth to the fullest. When she sat back, he scooted directly across from her, and found her womanhood under the toga, grinning as if in victory as he slid his hand up her soft slit. "So what?" he shrugged. "We disturb our servants all the time. And we don't even know him," Justus observed, thrusting his thumb back towards the front. "So come on. Be my carriage slut, baby" he teased with a big grin, rubbing at her some more.

It was so hard for her to refuse Justus, especially when she was horny herself. Her body was sore and purple from the cane, but she wanted him. "Hmmm," she mused, closing her eyes for a moment as he pawed at her pussy. "Okay, husband. I'll be your carriage slut," she cooed, crawling towards him and grinding her pussy up against his hand slowly. She smashed her lips against his, giving him a big wide open mouthed kiss.

"Mmm, that sounds amazing, wife," he growled. He rubbed at her slit a little more before removing his hand, and pushing her toga up all the way so it was bunched at her waist, allowing access to her delightful pussy. He kept kissing at her open mouth, tasting all of her as he slid up his own toga. "Mmm, lay back for me, wife," he spoke right into her mouth. "I want to taste a sample of your delicious pussy first before I fill it to the brim," he offered, pulling slowly away from the kiss and glancing down at her exposed pink folds, ready to dive in and arouse her once she assumed the position.

She grinned when he offered to lick her pussy. He knew she loved that. She was already very aroused, but Adonna would never reject an opportunity to have her snatch licked, especially by Justus. She leaned back across the carriage to the other side, spreading her legs open for him. "You can sample me all you want, my love. Maybe I'll sample you later. Maaaaaaybeeeee," she continued to tease, loving the fact that she could say whatever she felt now without worrying about any kind of retribution.

Justus smirked and dived in, kissing her right on the pussy lips as he became hooded by her bunched up toga. It was kind of neat, except that he couldn't look up and see her while he licked her. "I'm going to have a niiiice sample," he promised, holding her pussy lips apart with his hand and darting the tip of his tongue teasingly around her opening for a moment. "But only until you're ready for me to fill up this hot love hole," he added, withdrawing his tongue. “I’m going to fill it up and stretch it allllll out.” He took a deep whiff of the scent coming from between her spread legs, and worked his way up to her clit, squeezing it gently between his fingers, and then licking all around the sides of it with the tip of his big tongue.

She murred softly when he squeezed her clit between his fingers. She had been horny from the second they woke up that morning, but she had wanted to wait to screw him. Adonna hadn't thought, though, that they would go at it in the carriage. They'd never really done that before. They'd aroused each other in the carriage but had always waited to actually screw until they were home. She groaned when he teased her and bucked her hips up. "You tease," she growled, almost willing to grind her pussy into his face.

"Tease?" he asked in mock confusion, speaking right into her fleshy clit. He licked over and over again across the top of her swelling pink nub, and then pulled away and looked her in the eyes, just barely rubbing at her pussy lips. "What do you mean, tease?" he continued, leaving off even massaging her folds, and kissing her gently on the lips. "Did you want something else?" He was kind of excited to do things with in the chariot, but they had a long ride, so he didn't mind dragging it out deliciously.

She moaned loudly as he dragged his tongue across her clit, her pussy muscles clenching at the nothing that was inside of her. "Juuuustus!" she whined, her hips grinding up at him, but he was already up near her face instead of her pussy. She kissed him back, her mouth open and hungry, wanting more of him. "I want youuuu. Inside of me," she growled.

Justus heartily kissed Adonna back, pulsing his tongue back toward her throat, simulating what his cock was about to do with another part of her anatomy. "I thinkkkkk that can be arranged," he groaned into her mouth, rubbing at her folds again. He leaned some weight off her and pushed her toga up even more. "Spread open for me, my carraige slut," he implored, looking down at her moist pussy and grasping at his cock, ready to guide it inside her.

"More than I already am?" she teased back to him. Adonna's legs were already almost as spread as they could be. But still, she spread them wider, one foot pressed against either door, her pussy spread wide open there in front of him. She reached a hand up and cupped his face, stroking his cheek gently and giving him another open mouthed kiss. She was growing to really like it when he stuck his tongue down her throat. It was primal and dirty, and yet loving at the same time. A paradox, just like Justus.

"Oh yes, more please," Justus teased as she spread herself to the maximum. He could even see inside her hole she was spread for him so much now. He leaned over in the tight confines and gave her another soft kiss on her womanhood, taking in the heavier scent now that she was soaked in anticipation. It was difficult to get his body in the right position, but he finally got over on top of her on the one carriage seat and began pressing his cock against her waiting hole, sliding it halfway in and then pausing, staring into Adonna's love drunk eyes.

Back
Top Bottom