Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

"Mmmmm," Adonna moaned when Justus slid himself half way into her. She looked back up into his eyes, picking her other hand up and cupping his face with both of her hands now. She gave him a couple of soft kisses and raised her hips up so that he sunk inside her another couple of inches. "I love you," she murmured, still staring right into his eyes. "More than anything," and kept her eyes open while she kissed him again.

Justus was about to sink himself the rest of the way into Adonna's tight womanhood when she did it for him. "Ohhh," he moaned, kissing at her lips and cheek, and staring into her soul. He began to slam in and out now, and their bodies shook so much that it started shaking the carriage part of their chariot from side to side. "Mmmm, I love you, baby," he groaned. "This is nothing compared to how much I'm going to love you on this trip," he promised, slamming up against her stomach as he buried himself to the hilt now, feeling her clenching down on him as he throbbed inside her.

"I love you all day long," she murmured as he pounded into her, her voice shaking a little from him rocking her back and forth so hard. "And all night long," she continued, a long and passionate moan tumbling out of her mouth immediately after. Her pussy clenched him tightly. "I neeeeeed you," she growled, her eyes squeezing shut finally and her head tilted back. She was close already.

Justus began moaning loudly as Adonna's womanhood touched every sensitive ridge on his cock, milking him wildly. The driver obviously could hear their noises, but he was in a place that was beyond caring. "You're mine all day and all night, baby," he grunted, his voice filled with arousal. "And that's the way it's always going to be. I'll take care of evvvvvverything you need," he promised, continuing to pound her, his hips slamming against her body as all his muscles began convulsing, his climax near.

"Mmmm, that's right," she cooed, her pussy squeezing him even tighter. She sucked in a deep breath and then let out a guttural, primal moan. Her chest heaved up and down, just barely covered by her toga. She wriggled widely and whined, her body completely taking over her sensibilities. Her orgasm exploded out from her depths and drowned over his cock.

Justus completely draped himself over her body as she wriggled around in pleasure. He almost fell off the seat and onto the floor when her body shook, but caught hold of Adonna's hair just in time and steadied himself. This had the side effect of yanking hard on her hair, or course, while she came, but she barely seemed to notice. He let his body and his cock ride up and down on top of her form, sweat gleaming on his forehead as he began to pant loudly. Then he was screaming out in base pleasure, ejecting his thick seed into Adonna's womb as her love juices coated him. "Ahh, Adonna," he groaned as he came. "You're my sexy woman, babyyyy."

Adonna didn't mind an ounce when Justus grabbed hold of her hair and yanked on it. Usually she might feel a tinge of anger that he was messing up her meticulously curled hair or pulling it out of place after Lilith had arranged it for her, but as they both knew extremely well she was his carriage slut right now, and she didn't care what her hair looked like. In fact, she found it a little exhilarating to think that someone might know her husband had taken her because her hair was all askew. She whimpered softly when he came inside of her, her pussy still milking him a little. "Always," she purred, lifting her head up to nip at his neck.

The position was a little uncomfortable to stay in, so when he'd finished, Justus pulled himself out of Adonna and slid up on the bench next to her, leaning in and kissing her on the ear. She definitely looked all askew, as if she'd just been taken, which is exactly what had just happened to her. "You were a wonnnnderful carriage slut," he whispered lovingly into her ear, nibbling some more at the lobe. Glancing out the window, it seemed as if they were almost at the coast.

Once Justus was off of her she sat up and scooted herself up onto the carriage bench seat. She shifted her hips and pulled her toga back where it should be, draped down around her knees instead of her waist. She giggled at him and pecked his cheek, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. It would be terrible if I was no good at being a carriage slut."

Justus rearranged himself as well, although they certainly wouldn't be fooling the driver when he opened the door, even if they did manage to smooth out their clothes and hair. "You're good at just about everything, baby," he told her gently, rubbing at her chin. Just then, the carriage came to a halt, and a few moments later the door was opened, the driver kind of looking away from them, not wanting to share a knowing look with either of the two of them. As Justus hopped out and turned to extend his hand to Adonna, the smell of the sea was evident all around them, and he savored it with a deep breath.

Adonna squealed with delight when the carriage stopped. She could finally actually smell the sea (she probably could've smelt it awhile ago, but she wasn't paying attention to that). She grabbed his hand and hopped out of the carriage, gripping him tightly. "I'm excited for this, husband." she cooed to him, looking up into his face. He was so much taller than her, she loved it. He towered over her in every way.

Justus leaned over and rested his chin on her head for a moment, holding her in an embrace. This was going to be a nice vacation, he was sure of it. He took her hand, and led Adonna up a hill along a brick path, with vines growing as a canopy over it. When the got to the top of the hill, the view was magnificent, a steep hill going down to a pristine, clear blue sea, with a little beach they’d have all to themselves. “Let’s look inside,” he said excitedly, looking at the magnificent stone house that sat above the glassy sea.

She nearly skipped up the path with him, her excitement bubbling up and overflowing. "Did you buy this house, or rent it from someone?" she asked him out of curiosity. If he bought it that meant she could renovate if she wanted to, that would give her something to do while he was away. But if it was rented, there was nothing she could do. She'd have to just live with it however it was, but that meant they probably wouldn't come back to this exact house.

Justus smiled as the headed up to the door. "I borrowed it, you could say," he told her. "But one of the reasons I've come here is to see if we should buy one like it," he explained, knowing Adonna would like that, but not wanting to get her hopes up too much just yet. "In fact, this one itself may go up for sale shortly," he told her. As they entered, they saw a high domed ceiling, with circling steps leading up to a loft of a second floor, and arched windows all around that showed breathtaking views of the sea and mountains. The architecture was completely different that what they were used to in Rome.

Adonna's eyes grew wide with awe when they went inside the house. The architecture was so different. So much lighter and freer than it was in Rome. An air of relaxation and rest oozed throughout the house, the open windows with feathery curtains and stone floors. "I want one," she said curtly but then giggled afterwards. "I want one, I want one, I want one."

Justus laughed a deep laugh, looking around in amazement himself. It was nice, he had to admit. A wonderful place to get away for a day or three. "Hold your horses," he bellowed as he laughed, pinching at her waist. "I didn't say we were getting one. I said I wanted to have a look."

She turned and pouted at him. Adonna still liked getting what she wanted, even if she was married and got punished for being a catty bitch. She still liked new things, her things, things that people bought for her. Especially things Justus bought for her. She pressed her body against him and cupped his cheek, "Pleeeeeeease? Even if I'm your carriage slut?"

Justus grinned as Adonna tried to seduce him into promising her a house by the sea. He had to admit, though, she was seductive. The way she acted, it made him love her so much, and he actually wanted to give her the vacation house she craved, if for no other reason than to make her happy. But he could never give in so easily. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and drew her curvy body in, feeling her breasts pushed up against her chest, along with the rest of her. "Maybe if you're even a little more than just my carriage slut," he teased, running his hands up and down her sides as he kept his stare fixed on his pretty wife.

A wide grin spread over Adonna's face when he pulled her to him and teased her right back. She reached up and slid her arms around his neck and stroked the back of it very gently, the way she knew melted him right down to the core. She went up on her tip toes and gave him a little brush of a kiss as she could barely reach him. He had to bend down to her for them to really be able to kiss, unless he lifted her up to him. "I'll be anything you want me to be, husband," she murmured to him, her eyes searching his.

Justus was absolutely melted when Adonna started stroking his neck and kissed him. He slowly began to pull her weight off the ground and lifted her body up towards his, pressing a firmer kiss back onto her lips and then spinning them both around. Stepping forward, he pinned Adonna's body gently between his own and the nearest wall, and held her in place there. With her a few inches of the ground, he leaned in again, and kissed her once more, parting her lips with his tongue and pressing it inside her warm mouth. "Maybe you can be my seashore slut too," he teased under his breath.

Adonna clung to him loosely when he lifted her up, her mind seeming to float away from her body. She loved it when Justus picked her up, when he exerted his physical power over her. There was just something about the way he could hold her down, the way he could pin her against the wall, the way he could drag her to him that could be so sexy. She allowed her eyes to hood as he pressed her to the wall and kissed her again, letting her tongue mingle easily with his. "Maybe I can be," she whispered back to him, spreading her legs a little bit suggestively so that he could step in between them.

Justus let his tongue wander inside her mouth for a few moments, closing his eyes as he explored her taste. But then he slid his hands down under her butt and supported her there, letting her straddle him with her legs. There was no doubt what Adonna wanted when she opened her legs, and he wanted it too, and badly. When Adonna played the delicate flower, there for him to pluck, it was just so incredibly sexy. He slid his hips up to her and pressed his abdomen against hers, pinning her to the wall a little more forcefully, her legs wrapped around him now. "Oh, it's unspeakable what I want to do with you right now, wife," he growled softly.

Adonna's grin only widened when he stepped in closer and pressed himself against her the way she wanted him to. She had just been teasing before, but now she was incredibly horny. Justus did that to her often, he could turn her on and off at his will. She was sure that if there were ever an instance in which he did not want to sleep with her, he could convince her that they should not do it. She reached up to her shoulder and undid the brooch, allowing the top part to fall down and expose her breasts to him. "I think you should speak it," she murmured to him, his naughty words fired her up as equally as his actions did.

Justus grinned widely, and nearly commenced drooling when Adonna bared her breasts to him. He flashed her a devilish smile, and leaned in, nipping at one of the fleshy spheres, before trailing up with his mouth, and biting at her soft neck, and then lightly at her lower lip. Her words were not outrageous, but she was egging him on now. He had said it was unspeakable, and she wanted him to speak it. There was something arousing about that; about her being just as horny as he was, if not more so. "Oh, you delicious slut," he taunted, thrusting his hips in at her again, so she could no doubt feel his hardening member. "I want to throw you down upon the nearest surface and force myself into your delicious, gaping hole this instant," he growled. rubbing his hips from side to side against her.

Adonna and Justus had never really been a couple that practiced dry humping, but now that he was doing it to her now, it drove Adonna completely wild. She started to squirm against the wall and tried to buck her hips against him so that his erection would rub against her clit. Her face even colored a little bit when he told her what he wanted to do to her, a contrasting shiver running up her spine. "Ahh, husband," she murmured to him, leaning forward and sinking her teeth into his neck, primally but in a loving way. "Do it,"

Back
Top Bottom