Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Adonna's face flushed even deeper when Justus started talking about what he could make her do in the bedroom. The entire household knew that Justus made Adonna moan, beg, scream, plead, squeal, and whine with pleasure. It was no secret that they had sex all the time and that they loved each other. But it also wasn't much of a secret that Justus manipulated Adonna. She looked up at Justus warily when he told her to touch herself. So he was really making her a part of this. She wanted to refuse, she wanted to say no, but she knew that he would make her do it even if she said no a hundred times. So she spread her legs open a little bit, exposing her pink and still slightly puffy pussy to Lilith. She brought one hand down and pressed it against her clit gently.

Lilith gasped when Justus made Adonna do that, turning her head to the side for modesty, and refusing to watch. Justus smirked, pleased that Adonna was reluctantly going along, and pleased that Lilith understood fully now how much control he had over those in his charge. "That's right, that's the spot," he said gently, sitting on the edge of the bed, next to her legs. "I want you to look, Lilith," he told her kindly. "It's very important that you learn about this. It's nothing to be ashamed of." As she hesitantly glanced over, Justus began to place his hand over her swollen clit, and rub at it gently and consistently with his thumb.

How twisted was it that Justus was rubbing her clit in front of their servant? Extremely twisted. Adonna didn't want to like it, she didn't want to feel pleasure from it, but as Justus said, it was the key to her passion. And despite herself, her pussy grew moist and she started to squirm. He was successful in arousing her even though she was angry and ashamed at the same time.

Justus licked his lips and shuffled his weight around as she started getting moist. As much as Adonna didn't like having an audience for this, he loved it that much and more. As her pussy responded and she began to get wet, he wanted to fuck her then and there, servant present or no. But he held off on that. That might be a little too weird, even for Justus. "Come here, Lilith," he said to the girl who was watching with huge, scared eyes. "Touch her like I'm touching her," he requested, pulling his hand away. It wasn't until he gave the girl a stern look that she tried to rub Adonna's moist womanhood in the same way Justus had been. "You've never had anyone touch you like this, have you?" he boldly inquired of Lilith, who only whimpered and shook her head 'no', looking like she was about to cry.

Adonna became angry again when she saw that Lilith was about to cry. "Justus, please," Adonna whimpered to him, trying to ignore the added pleasure she felt from Lilith's gentle fingers, "I told you she would be upset. Please, husband, I'm begging you. Something else, I'll do anything else. It's not about me anymore," she pleaded, her eyes tearing up again.

"She's not upset," Justus argued. "She has to learn about this sometime. Are you upset, Lilith?" he asked politely. She'd been able to control her emotions, mostly out of fear of retribution, and shook her head back and forth, continuing to stimulate Adonna. "Put your finger inside her, girl," he told her. "When she wriggles and moans like that, it means she needs something in her love hole," he explained bluntly. Lilith gave him a nervous look and obliged, plunging a finger inside Adonna’s warmth as she kept going on her clit. She didn't really move it around, but just left it inside. "Isn't that right, Adonna?" Justus asked with a smile, stroking the side of her head.

"She is upset!" Adonna blurted out, sucking in a sharp breath when Lilith shoved her finger inside of her, glad that she left it alone instead of pumping it and squirming it like Justus would. "She just doesn't want to refuse her master. She's being a good girl, Justus." she swallowed hard and wanted so desperately to pull her head away from him, but a soft whimper escaped her again and she turned to plead with him more.

Justus leaned in pressed his nose up against Adonna's forehead. "Go faster, Lilith," he told her. "Rub her as fast as you can. You're doing very well. Adonna is right about one thing. You're a very good girl. Pump your finger in and out of her horny womanhood," he cried. He then slid his mouth down and began kissing Adonna on the lips, hoping to drink in her moans as their new servant pleasured her.

Lilith, for her part, was experiencing a bevy of mixed feelings. On one hand, she felt very bad for Adonna and her embarrassment, who she'd already come to regard as a friend. On the other hand, it was a little exciting to learn how this whole womanhood thing worked, and to know what kind of an effect she could have on the beautiful Adonna. So she obeyed Justus, glad she was getting his praise at least, and starting pumping her finger in and out of Adonna kind of awkwardly, rubbing at her swelling clit with the other hand.

Adonna's eyes filled with tears again when Justus got right into her face. The tears flowed over and she was trying very hard to keep herself from sobbing. Justus was making her feel horrible. Her pussy squeezed at Lilith's finger without her making it and she knew her body was taking over. She grew bold though and turned her head away from him when he started kissing her. She wasn't going to make out with him while their servant fingered her.

Justus frowned a little when Adonna turned away from him, refusing to give in to his demands. "Stop it, Lilith," he called out. "She doesn't deserve to have any pleasure right now," he stated definitively. "What are you doing, Adonna?" he demanded. "Here you go, saying you’re all worried about Lilith again, when it's all about you. What is there to be upset about? I care about you. Lilith apparently likes you," he said, gesturing toward the girl. "Why can't you just enjoy it without embarrassing me by refusing my kisses?"

"You care about me so much that you force me into this when I told you I didn't want to yet," she shot back at him, her anger bubbling up again. "I told you I would do it, but when I was ready. You're always rushing me and pushing me. You never let me make my own choices." she started to ramble at him, getting more and more upset as she went on.

Justus grabbed her wrists and held them still, as if stilling her body might do the same to her mouth. "Hey!" he interrupted. "Hey! I thought you were comfortable with me making the choices here, as is well and just," he argued. Lilith looked visibly hurt a bit, at the realization that she was intended to be used in this way all along, it was just a matter of time. "Do you really think you're going to get your way by acting like this in front of our servant?" he asked, pointing at Lilith. "Do you?" he snapped, letting go of her wrist and grabbing her by the chin. "Or do you realize you'll just make things worse for yourself?"

She yelped when he grabbed her wrists, her face flushing. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest and she looked over at Lilith, who was obviously hurt. At first Adonna tried to fight against Justus but when he grabbed her chin she realized it was useless. He would just beat her harder the longer she fought. She shook her head as her tears flowed down her face. "N-no," she murmured, "I...I'm sorry,"

Justus patted gently at her cheek a few times as she cried. "That's okay," he told her soothingly. "You can easily make it up to me and Lilith," he promised. "How would you like to be pleased like Adonna just was, Lilith?" he asked devilishly. The innocent girl's expression went from hurt to deathly afraid in a mere moment. "Bu... uh... I thought if I... I get married," he stammered. Justus just smiled at her and stroked her forearm. "Don't worry, dear," he reassured her. "If you're pleased by another woman, it doesn't count against your chastity for your future husband," he promised her. "You can still maintain all your precious purity. Now go tell Fatia to oil your body while Adonna here regains her composure. She'll be happy to take care of you," he promised for his wife. The blushing girl quickly took off, with a 'yes, sir," as she went out the door.

Oh, gods. Strenua, help her please. She shook her head a little bit when Justus asked if Lilith would like Adonna to pleasure her. It wasn't that she didn't want to please Lilith, it was that Justus was making her do it. Once Lilith was out of the room Adonna pushed Justus' hand away from her face and crawled away from him. "Stop touching me. I'll do what you want but don't pretend like it's the right thing."

Justus didn't like her back and forth resistance. He leapt back over her, forcing her down again so he could look in her eyes. "The right thing? She'll have the time of her life. You're the one who's making this difficult. You should be down on your knees thanking me that I didn't give you a whipping for talking to me like you did in front of her," he growled at her. "It better not happen again when she gets back," he warned his pretty wife.

"Why are you being so mean all of a sudden?" she lashed at him again. "One minute we were snuggled up to each other, having enjoyed each other's bodies and in the next you were grabbing my ankle and yelling at me. I even cleaned your cock for you. Which you know I don't like but I did it because I love you. And now you keep pushing me further and further and further."

Justus calmed down for a moment and let go of her, lying next to her in the bed. He couldn't have an intelligent discussion and be angry at the same time, so he had to force himself to calm down. It didn't mean he wasn't still upset with her, though. "You're right, I did appreciate that," he told her. "But where's the problem? You knew we were going to have some fun with the girls," he said calmly. "I just wanted to do it before I had to go away again. Is there anything so wrong with that?" he wondered.

"I would have appreciated it if we'd talked about it first. Instead of you just deciding I had to do it and running off to get her before I could even get a word in." she humphed, sitting up and trying to fix her hair a little bit for when Lilith inevitably came back. If she was going to have to service the girl she wanted to look some kind of appealing. Adonna still didn't believe that she looked like a goddess all of the time, even though everyone told her that.

"Okay, well just do it now, and don't make me look like a fool," he told her. "Don't worry about that, you look more beautiful than can be described," he scolded her when she started fixing her hair. "You don't want to make the poor girl self-conscious about herself, do you?" he added. Just then, a knock came at the door. When Justus told her to enter, Lilith came in, her hair up, and although they couldn't see it, her body completely oiled down. She looked like she was about to pass out, but to be honest, she would have to say she was a little curious about what was about to happen. It wasn't really out of a conscious decision that she'd remained pure to this point. She was quite curious about... things that she hadn’t yet been able to explore. "Why don't you direct her, Adonna?" Justus suggested with a smile. "You're the lady of the house," he said over-sweetly, sitting up and getting off the bed.

"So now you're chiding me for wanting to look nice?" Adonna snapped at Justus before he called Lilith in. Her eyes were angry but she softened them for the girl when she walked in. She didn't want the poor girl to think that Adonna was angry at her for what Justus was making her do. Her eyes slid to Justus when he made his snide overly sweet remark. Lucky she had a comeback. She put an innocent look on her face and shook her head, "Oh no, husband. You are the man of the house. I obviously cannot do anything correctly. You have to guide me."

Justus couldn't say anything to the sarcastically submissive comment that Adonna made. She had a sharp wit, that much was sure. "Thank you, my wife," he replied cordially. "I thought it would be preferable to defer to you for once, since you didn't appear very fond of my direction a moment ago," he answered. He looked over at Lilith. "What I'm sure my wife would want to tell you is to take your clothes off," Justus said, getting right to the point. That was the hardest part for Lilith. Justus turned away and started fiddling with something on the dresser in the meantime to make her more comfortable, and by the time he turned back around, her bronze, petite, naked body was in clear view by the flickering candlelight. "Now climb up on the bed and kneel before Adonna," he ordered next. "That way, you'll be right in reach of both her hands and her mouth," he explained while Lilith took her position near Adonna's face, her body still trembling a little.

Adonna shot daggers at Justus whenever Lilith wasn't looking. When the poor girl stripped her clothes off and got up onto the bed Adonna gently reached out and stroked the girl's cheek. "It's okay," she whispered to her with a little smile, "I'm gentle. You'll enjoy it, I promise. You won't even know he's in here after awhile," she didn't say Justus' name, knowing it might weird her out, "It'll just be you and me. Like in the bathhouse," she looked into the girl's eyes and gave her a very very gentle and light kiss on the girl's lips.

Lilith was somewhat reassured by Adonna's kind words. She had thought for a moment that because she was being angry with her husband, Adonna might also be coarse with her. And she was quite unnerved by Justus' presence. If it was just she and Adonna, she would still be a little nervous, but nothing like the pressure that came from having the intimidating Justus being in the room. She instinctively covered her breasts for modesty, and tried not to glance over at Justus. "Okay, mistress," she said very softly, just taking the kiss at first, but after a moment, beginning to press into it herself just a little bit, against Adonna's lips.

Adonna smiled when she felt Lilith start to press her lips back against hers. She brought her hands down from the girl's face and gently pried her hands from her breasts. Adonna pressed her own to the girl's as she continued to kiss her gently. Then she brought her hands down lower to the girl's stomach and then very very gently pressed her hand to Lilth's womanhood, her finger finding her clit naturally. She was going to go slowly with her unless Justus rudely interrupted.

Back
Top Bottom