Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

She felt reassured once he spoke to her soothingly and told her that he would never hurt her. She knew that, but she had thought maybe something had gone wrong and that there might be a fire in the house and that was why she felt the heat. She pouted a little when he tied the leash so close to the headboard, she could barely move. But she closed her eyes again, trusting him as much as she could. She whimpered softly when he made the wax trail on her but easily kept her eyes closed. It was when the drops grew closer and closer to her womanhood that she had trouble keeping them closed.

Justus was only teasing for the time being. He trailed the candle up over her stomach, and began making a little artful pattern of wax drippings. He made a little circle, quite a contrast to her white, smooth skin, which was soon covered with a pattern of little puddles of red hardened dots. But then, he decided to apply the burning drops of warmth to the canvass of her full breasts again. Letting drops fall in a circle all around her nipple, he watched her body throb with each faint sting. Then, he held the red candle over the dark nipple, letting one, two, and then three drops fall onto the sensitive mound of her chest, all the while caressing her arm with the other hand.

Adonna was enduring the hot wax easily everywhere on her body except her breasts. When he started to drizzle the wax on her breasts she squirmed a lot more. Thankfully he was there to soothe her by massaging her arm gently. She whimpered occasionally and she squirmed a lot, but she was plugging through it. It was actually a little bit sensuous. But when he dripped the wax on her actual nipple her back arched severely and she let out a desperate whimper. It burned for a couple of moments but then made her shiver, her nipple hardening immediately.

It was quite sensual the way that Adonna's body responded to Justus' movement with the candle, rocking, and causing her to whimper. Her nipple was hardened and covered with the red wax after a few seconds, and he just had to go after the other one. He repeated the process, causing the nipple to harden and swell immediately. Setting the candle down on the table again, he began to squeeze at her nipples, rubbing them between his two fingers and wearing the wax off in the process, leaving two hard nipples for him to abuse. Leaving off her arm for a moment, he released her collar from its leash. "Turn over on your stomach. And tell me, are you getting wet for your master?" he demanded to know with a grin.

Adonna was most definitely getting wet for her master. She was struggling so hard to keep her eyes closed by the time he was squeezing at her nipples and taking the wax off. She wanted to see him so badly, she wanted to watch him touch her. But she couldn't, he'd forbade it. The instant the leash was untied she rolled over onto her stomach. She inadvertently lifted her butt up to him a little bit in the process, dropping it down to the mattress as soon as she realized what she was doing. It was easier to keep her eyes closed now, all she had to do was bury her face in a pillow. "Oh yes," she murmured in response to his question, "I'm dripping for you master,"

Justus groaned and squeezed at her butt when she lifted it up, and picked the candle up again. He slid his hand between her legs and rubbed at her slit a few times, feeling her warm wetness building up. "Oh, you are dripping. Your pussy knows how to give your master what he wants, doesn’t it?" he taunted. Her body was perspiring now from the warmth of the wax drippings all over her, and her arousal no doubt raising her internal temperature as well. Letting the candle hang over her bottom, he allowed a number of drops to fall on her milky skin, knowing her butt could handle it even more than her other flesh. He slowly moved the candle closer to the center, until a couple of red waxy drops fell on the curved skin and drizzled between her two luscious cheeks. "Are you afraid" he asked softly.

Adonna had grabbed on to the pillow that her face was stuffed in when Justus started squeezing her butt. She wrapped her arms around it and held it close to her for support. Her heart was beating wildly and she had to exert almost all of her self-control to let him do this to her, despite the fact that he wasn't really hurting her. She just felt this impending sense of doom from this and she was trying to push it away. She sucked in a breath when he poured the wax onto her butt, but found that she felt almost nothing there. Maybe that was because her butt had already been through a brand. She whimpered loudly though when he drizzled in between her cheeks. "A little bit," she admitted to him, squirming, "But I trust you,"

Justus could tell that what he was doing to her was extremely intense for Adonna. It was something new and unknown for her. He decided to push her limits a little bit, now that she was responding less to the hot drops on her butt. Her ass was far less sensitive than her breasts and stomach, and he could tell that she was starting to squirm a little less. So with one motion, as a nice drop started to build on the candle, he grinned wildly, and spread her ass a little more with one hand, while he let a hot drop fall right onto her anal bud from the candle, knowing it would be far more sensitive, a contrast to what she'd been feeling up to that point.

Adonna had finally started to calm down when Justus dropped the bomb on her. It seemed flawless the way he did it, just spreading her butt cheeks and then the searing heat of the wax was on one of her most sensitive of places, her anal bud. She let out a pained screech and her back arched, her butt lifting up in the air. Her leg tried to kick but she was afraid she would hurt Justus so she tried to control it. She whimpered and squeezed the pillow hard, trying to hold herself together. Tears welled up in her eyes and dampened the pillow.

Justus gasped when her soft body exploded from the fuse he'd seemingly lit on her sensitive bud. He ducked out of the way of her flailing body just in time, and quietly set the candle down, her scream still ringing in his ears. Leaning over her, he rested one hand on her bottom, and gently turned her over by grasping onto her black collar, exposing her wax-decorated front to him again. (Except for her face, which was still smashed into the pillow.) Gently pulling the pillow away from her teary face, he leaned his body on top of Adonna, and kissed her neck gently, and then her cheek, tasting some of her tears. "Did I hurt you, darling, or were you just scared?" he asked softly.

Adonna kept her eyes closed even after he pulled the pillow away from her face. He'd been unhappy when she'd opened her eyes before so she kept them squeezed closed, even as he kissed her tears away. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him to her tightly, nuzzling her face into his and sucking in a breath as she tried to calm herself down. He'd hurt her a little bit, but she wasn't going to tell him that. "I was just scared," she murmured, kissing at his jawline blindly.

Justus' body shivered from the sensuality of this moment as she nuzzled him, eyes closed, and collared. "Open your eyes and look at your master," he whispered, kissing her on the lips once her eyes were open. "I want you to touch yourself and tell me if you're still wet," he requested, running his hands along the womanly curves of her waist and hip.

She blinked open her eyes, a couple more tears dripping out onto her cheeks. She looked up at him and gave him a little smile, kissing him back lovingly. She couldn't believe how much she loved this man. Some might call what he had just done to her torture, but she didn't mind. It was an experience that she could only ever have with him. She slid one hand down her wax covered stomach to her pussy, rubbing her clit softly for a moment before she slid it down further to her love hole. She smiled at him again and gave him another gentle kiss, "Still very wet, my love. My master,"

Justus bore holes in her eyelids with his stare while her eyes were shut, and kept gazing into them as they came open. He couldn't believe that he'd had this unique, sensual experience without even looking into her loving eyes up until now. He kissed her back with more love and respect for Adonna than he ever though it possible to have for another human being. "Very good," he commended her softly and gently, stroking her shoulder. "My baby deserves a reward," he teased. Leaning in, he kissed her all over her cheek, nose, and forehead as he got himself in position for what was to be next. His nose served to dry up what was left of her tears as it slid across her cheek. Glancing down at her wax-splattered chest and stomach, he saw clear down to her gleaming pussy, her hand still in that area. "Hold open your womanhood for me, my love," he requested, lifting his hips and guiding his erect cock in towards her perfect love tunnel, ready to claim her yet again, and to allow himself to be claimed at the same time. "So we can make love to each other," he added gently.

She kissed him back when he kissed her, all of her devotion pouring into him. She loved Justus so much. There was nothing that could pull them apart. He could talk her into absolutely anything. She slid her hand down over her wax covered stomach and pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing her lovehole to him more than it already was. "I love making love with you, husband," she murmured, giving him another soft kiss, "I would never want to make love with anyone else," sex was different than love, she knew now. If Justus wanted her to have sex with someone else, she would do it. But she'd never make love with anyone else.

Justus slid his hands a tiny bit under her body and kissed her mouth, then her cheek, chin, and neck. He loved Adonna with his whole heart, and would never trade her for another woman, not for a second. “What we have is only between us,” he murmured. “When I make love to you, it can only be with you. You are the woman the gods have destined me for, and I’ll never be with another,” he vowed. He lowered his hips and slid his cock into her waiting, spread pussy. Kissed at her neck and chest, he buried himself within her, grunting and beginning to rock inside her.

She'd said this so many times, but she could never get tired of sleeping with Justus. He just made her feel so good, inside and out. How could anyone ever tire of another person making them feel that way? As he rocked in and out of her, Adonna closed her eyes and focused on what he was doing to her. Her hand shook a little bit and it became more difficult for her to keep herself still as he made her arousal grow, but she stayed strong for him. It didn't take long for him to bring her to her peak and she moaned and shuddered as she always did, her womanhood milking him as she came.

Justus panted and groaned, looking down at Adonna as their climaxes built. He wanted nothing more than to watch her face as he gave her pleasure, as they gave each other pleasure. "Ahh, that's riiiight, baby," he moaned as she started to climax. "Forget all that pain, and let the pleasure take over," he implored, beginning to moan deeply himself, all his body’s sculpted muscles beginning to quiver as his release grew. Finally, he cried out and threw his powerful body down on Adonna, and groaned as he shot his warm seed into the depths of his wife's womb. "Ohhh, you are so good to me," he moaned, running his hands through her hair slowly as he came down from his peak.

Once Justus had come inside of her she released her pussy lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her eyes danced at him and she gave him a big smile. "Shall I clean your manhood for you?" she offered lovingly, something she'd never really done before. He'd always had to 'remind' her about it or force her into it. She'd actually never given him willing head, only that one time when he'd shoved his cock down her throat and she'd cried.

Justus smiled with adoration at Adonna. He'd come to terms with the fact that she really didn't like cocks in her mouth. It wasn't like that was something which was going to stop him from loving her. She pleased him plenty otherwise. But it melted him that she wanted to please him in that way. It was so devoted, so loving. "Baby," he answered. "Of course I'd love it," he told her, stroking at her hair some more. He slowly slid himself out of her, his thick cock dripping with their juices. He gently began prodding at her body by holding her waist, guiding her down toward his waiting manhood.

She sat up and allowed him to guide her down to his cock. Her heart began to beat a little faster and she became nervous like she usually did, but she was committed to doing this. She wanted to make him happy and she knew that he really liked it when she did this. and it wasn't like she hated his cock, she loved it. So she shouldn't have a problem with cleaning him and Adonna was truly trying to get over it. She extended her tongue and started to lick at him gently.

Justus moaned when she started licking at him. He surveyed her body, covered with the wax drops that he put there. It was pretty, in a way, that she’d submitted her body to him like that. He could tell that she was tentative now about licking him, but he wanted her to do it. "That's it, baby," he told her as she first touched her lips to him. "Take my whole, big cock into your mouth, and wash it off for me, wife," he prodded. "Do it because you love your husband, and because I love you, Adonna," he added, lying back into the pillow and closing his eyes at the relaxing feel of her mouth.

She hadn't really planned to actually take him into her mouth, she was just going to lick around him until he was clean. But he wanted her to actually take him in, and so she would do it, or at least try to. She shifted again, sitting up even more so that she was bent completely over his cock. She opened her mouth and took the head into her mouth, sucking on it gently as her tongue slid along it too.

Justus was glad she agreed to properly clean his cock. If she wanted to get over this phobia, she should do it the right way. He raised his arm and scratched over her side and back as she took him in, cleaning all the juices off him. "It's not so bad, is it love?" he asked her with a huge, pleased grin, although she couldn't really answer with her mouth all filled up. "It's the residue of our love, after all."

She shook her head a little as she sucked on him, showing him that no it wasn't so bad. She still didn't really like doing it, but it didn't scare her anymore. She wasn't even really sure why it had scared her before, why it had made her cringe. She could taste their love on him definitely, and that wasn't so bad either. Adonna could definitely taste the difference between him and her though, despite the mixing. After a few minutes she picked her head up and off of him and glanced down at his cock, "Is it clean?" she asked him, prepared to do more if he wanted her to.

Back
Top Bottom