Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Justus smiled as she thoroughly cleaned him off, feeling quite relaxed as she worked on him. "Let me see," he told her when she asked if it was good enough. He slid his hand over his slick member, and felt just moisture, and no stickiness. "Yes, Adonna, it's quite clean enough," he assured her with a loving smile, patting at the bed next to him to indicate for her to lie with him. His balls were still a tiny bit sticky, but he decided to let that slide this time. "I suppose you'll need all that wax cleaned off your body." he observed.

She smiled and scooted back up next to him. She sprawled her body out next to him and heaved a contented sigh. "You're right," she murmured, rolling over onto her side and pressing against him gently. "I think either of the girls would be surprised to see it, though. I told Lilith about the brands and she almost cried." she laughed a little and kissed Justus' chest lovingly, "I could always just wash it off myself."

Justus reached out and accepted her body close to his, pressing their chests together and wrapping up her smooth legs with his own. He laughed when he heard about Lilith. He should have known she'd see the brand if she washed Adonna naked. "No, no," he said, caressing her head as she nuzzled at him. "Then she already knows we do some... different things. I think Lilith would be perfect to clean you. Perhaps right here in the comfort of your bed," he suggested with a little smirk.

She laughed and shook her head, pushing on his chest a little, "In the bed?" she exclaimed and laughed again, "That's ridiculous, Justus. The bed could get all wet or something. No, no, no, no," she said shaking her head again and pressing her nose against his with a smile. "Besides, the bathhouse is just down the hall."

Justus smiled at her and pressed on her nose with his finger. "It's wax, honey," he pointed out. "It doesn't wash off with water, you have to peel it off," he explained. "Besides, maybe if you're all comfortable in your bed.... you'd be more likely to prefer… having some fun with Lilith, as well," he added with a big, devilish smile, staring into her eyes as he awaited her protest.

Oh, that was kind of dumb of her. She hadn't even thought about having to peel off the wax. But her eyes widened when he mentioned having some fun with Lilith. She shook her head again and actually tried to tug away from him a little bit, "No no, not yet, babe. She's so shy, she's never done anything at all. Fatia, she's the one with the experience. She'd probably be...um...easier?"

Justus smiled at her as she protested. Yes, I know Fatia has experience. But that's why Lilith must be trained. There's only one way to gain experience," he reasoned with her. He let her tug away a little, but kept staring daggers at her. "I think you're the one who's a little timid, Adonna," he explained, sitting up and tugging his tunic on before getting out of bed, ready to track down the shy Lilith.

"Justus, wait!" she called out desperately when he got out of the bed and started to get dressed. She reached out an arm to him and pouted with a whimper. "Please, we just got them. Can't we let them settle in first? Pleaseee?" she pleaded with him, her heart pounding in her chest. He was right, of course. She was the timid one. She always was the timid one. And Justus had to leave in six days again anyway. If they waited, they might be waiting a long time.

Justus turned when she grabbed his arm, a frustrated look on his face. "Stop that," he ordered. "Stop whimpering, as if you have the run of the house," he said firmly. "If you're so worried about Lilith, would you feel so much better if I said it could be Fatia?" he quizzed her, waiting for her answer before he left the room. He was going to do this, and the more she pled, the worse it was going to be for her.

The truth was, no. She wouldn't feel much better about it if it was Fatia, she just didn't want to do it at all. For as open as she was with Justus, it was still very frightening for her to be nude around another person. So she dropped his arm and slouched back against the bed, still wearing her pout, "No." she admitted reluctantly.

"You see," he told her. "It wasn't concern for the girls at all," he pointed out. "It was your own fears, Adonna." He turned back to her for a moment before he left the room. "You lied to me, didn't you, Adonna?" he asked a little fiercely. "Didn't you?" he pressed, grabbing a hold of her ankle.

"No!" she cried out in shock. Why had he gotten so angry all of a sudden? She tugged at her ankle, trying to free it from his tight grip. "It was both! I am concerned for them. Lilith is a sweet girl, I don't want to scare her! Why are you so angry?!"

"I'm not angry," he told her calmly but firmly. "I just was disappointed that I let you get the two servants you wanted, I told you beforehand some of the things I had in mind for them, and then you tried to sneak your way out of it when the time came," he explained with a little frown, looking over her still wax-coated, naked body. "It wasn't nice of you, was it?" he asked in the same, firm voice.

She swallowed hard and still tried to get her ankle free of his grip, but less adamantly now. She turned her gaze away from him, unable to look him in the eye. How did he always managed to make her feel so guilty? She used to be able to get away with stuff like this all the time, but Justus didn't tolerate it, and he always knew when she was playing him. "No husband," she admitted quietly, almost childlike, "It wasn't nice of me."

Justus trained his gaze on Adonna even as she refused to make eye contact. "You're right," he agreed, patting her on the knee. "I'm glad you admitted that." He stood up from where he was sitting at the edge of the bed, and headed to the door. "Then you'll understand it's well deserved if I have to humiliate you just a little bit in front of Lilith," he told her as he left, with just a hint of a grin. A minute later, he'd found Lilith, and was on the way back to the bedroom with her, not having told her what he needed her for.

Adonna heaved a sigh once Justus was gone. So now he was going to punish her too. Sometimes she hated the way that Justus was so dominant all the time. Sometimes he was really unreasonable, he could have easily just let her off for this. It wasn't even that much of an offense. She tugged the sheet up around her, hiding her body self-consciously. If he was going to humiliate her he was going to have to start from scratch.

Justus came in with Lilith to find Adonna all cocooned up in the sheets. He was wearing a smile now, although Lilith was a bit nervous looking. "So, Lilith," he said cordially, turning to her. "I understand that you've seen Adonna's branding?" Lilith gulped, still a little intimidated by that, and not at all comfortable talking about it. "Y.. yes, sir," she gulped. "Well, I've called you here because my wife needs some attention to her body," he explained. "And perhaps I'll even show you some of the side of myself that had to mark her," he explained before turning to Adonna. "Show her what needs to be cleaned, my wife," he directed, looking toward Adonna.

Adonna's face was flushed and her skin was heated. She was nervous about what Justus was going to do to her, as she always was. She slowly pulled the sheet away from her, revealing her naked body and all the wax that covered it. She threw Lilith a look of apology, knowing that Lilith didn't want to be in there with them. Adonna didn't want her there either. She should've lied and said that having it be Fatia would make her feel better, then she could've just endured it.

Lilith put her hands over her face and gasped, looking wide-eyed at Justus. She imagined that it was some kind of skin disfigurement at first. "Don't worry, Lilith," Justus said softly. "It's just harmless dried candle-wax," he explained. "It wasn't even a punishment, we were just having some fun," he explained, not at all bashful about talking of what they did in the bedroom. "This is what I need you to clean up. But first, I want you show you what happens to Adonna when she's ungrateful and lies to me, as she did just before you arrived," he explained with a grin, sliding his hand up Adonna's leg as he spoke. Before Adonna could react, he reached under the bed, and pulled out a thin bamboo cane, and gave her a swat on her soft stomach with it, knocking off a spot of wax. "She's going to get a mark that will last a few days," he explained calmly as Adonna cried out.

Adonna's heart started beating faster and faster and faster. Then Justus took out the bamboo cane and her eyes widened in terror. She cried out in pain and her stomach tightened, her legs drawing up in defense. "Ahhhh!" she cried out, her eyes watering and then spilling over. She'd never been hit with a bamboo can before, let alone in as sensitive a place as her stomach. She shuddered for a couple of moments and whimpered, the pain coursing through her body but burning in her stomach. She turned her face away in hopes that the two of them wouldn't see her crying.

Justus put the cane away as quickly as it came out, imagining that one stroke and some embarrassment was more than sufficent for such a minor infraction. "Look at me, Adonna," Justus said calmly, hearing her whimpers and not wanting to allow her to hide her tears of shame. A little red welt sprung up in a matter of seconds across her sensitive stomach. "Now present your body to Lilith when you look at me, so she can clean it."

She turned her face slowly, her eyes meeting Justus' for a moment before she blinked rapidly, her tears spilling down her face. She let her legs extend down in front of her, revealing her wax covered stomach with the new welt in the middle. She sniffled a couple of times but kept her eyes on Justus. She regretted lying but she regretted getting the servants now too. Now more than ever she didn't want to mess around with them.

Justus looked on with some compassion for Adonna. He'd never feel the same towards anyone else, but he felt a little regret for striking her. Normally, his attitude was to never feel bad for someone who got what they deserved, but this was different. He picked up a little cloth from the tableside, and dabbed at her eyes with it. "It's okay, love," he said gently, drying all her tears.

"She's ready," he indicated next to the nervous Lilith, who appeared as if she was afraid of getting struck herself if she didn't do everything just right. "Start peeling the wax off," he said with a gesture. Lilith, afraid to delay even for a moment, climbed up on the bed and began picking at Adonna's skin with her fingernails. "My wife is beautiful, is she not?" he asked Lilith as he pulled up a chair and took a seat. "Oh, yes, master," she cooed, taking only a momentary pause from her work. "Every part of her is divine, sir."

Adonna grew a little angry when Justus asked Lilith if Adonna was beautiful. She knew that he was just buttering the girl up so that she wouldn't refuse when he told her to touch Adonna in a way that Lilith wasn't expecting. She wanted nothing more than to wrench her head away from Justus and stop him from dabbing at her eyes but she knew that would just anger him and he would hit her again. She winced when Lilith started to pull the wax off of her but tried not to be vocal about it.

Justus smiled as Lilith soon cleared all the dried wax from Adonna's stomach and breasts. "You know, she has some on her back, too," he told the servant girl. "But I want to show you something else first," he said thoughtfully, a little bit of a sinister tone in his voice. After all, this girl was young, pure, chaste, and quite in the dark about sex. "Have you heard her moan out loud when she's in the bedroom with me?" he asked Lilith with a grin. Lilith drooped her head down, and averted her eyes from Justus, knowing the answer, but embarrassed to say it. "Ahh, you have," he said with a little chuckle. "Do you know what makes a woman scream like that?" he asked her. When she didn't answer, he turned back to Adonna. "Baby. Show her. Touch yourself where I touch you, and show her where the key to your passion is."

Back
Top Bottom