Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subway Dare (leia x Azecreth)

Charlotte didn't really care if they didn't do anything, she just loved being next to him on his way home, and being naughty and slutty enough to go home with him even though she only knew him from all the fucking they'd done. Not that she regretted any of it, if and when they went their own ways, she was planning on making sure she had his cell # and e-mail address.

"Mmm, too bad I have a vibrator in my purse at the moment," she grinned happily. "I always keep it handy in case I get a bad case of horniness," she smirked. "Maybe I could go from here to your place like that," she giggled at the slutty thought.

She grinned softly as they approached the train station, anxious to be with Alex the rest of the night.

Alex smiled in amusement as Charlotte told him that they could do his suggestion right now if he wanted. "Thanks, but not right now," he said with a shake of his head. "I wouldn't want to tire you out after all." Perhaps some other time when it came down to it, but for now he would simply let them go along.

Arriving at the train station, Alex guided Charlotte out and down the street, eventually having them arrive at one of the many apartment buildings in town. He would lead her up to the third floor where his room was, facing her with a grin as they arrived at his front door. "It might not be perfect, but it will be do for what we want to do."

"Well, maybe next time," she grinned, "makes sense... I'd hate to tire you out too much as well. Maybe instead of just fucking we can get to know each other or something."

Charlotte was a bit nervous having never been there, but the building looked decent enough as they walked up. The unit was definitely smaller than what she was used to, but she wasn't going to complain. "Shoot... a hotel room in a rinky dink hotel would do for what we want to do," she smirked.

Entering the apartment itself, they would be confronted by a small kitchen, a main living area, a bathroom off o the side, and a bedroom near that. At the end of the room was a balcony with a decent view of the city, even if it was clipped by a nearby building. It was worth every penny that he paid for it though.

Closing the door behind them and stepping into the well furbished living room, Alex grinned as he watched Charlotte. "Well, I'm glad you like it. Go on ahead and make yourself at home."

She could see the place was small, but decent, and the view as she walked over to the balcony was nice. Sure there was a building in the way some, but the view was pretty nice when she thought about it.

"Thanks... it is a nice place... small, but fairly nice anyways. After all, it's yours," she smiled.

"Heh, thanks" Alex agreed with a nod as he relaxed in the living room, removing his shoes so he could relax more easier and simply enjoy the night that they had left. Given everything that they had done up to now, he could afford to be a bit casual. There was still plenty of night left to burn, after all.

Eventually though he did look back to her. "Can I interest you in a drink? Or would you prefer to get straight back to the action?"

"You're welcome..." she sat down casually beside him, curling up next to him on the couch after taking her shoes off, and sighed softly. She'd enjoyed the night so far, and wasn't sure she wanted it to end.

"A drink sounds good... whatcha got?" she grinned softly.

Alex took a moment to think about it before presenting his inventory. "Well, I have juice, soft drinks, wine, some beer, a bit of harder stuff." It wasn't the most impressive repertoire, but if they wanted a drink he had enough for that to accommodate then. If this was what she wanted then he would be able to wet her whistle a bit.

"I'm not sure... rum and coke or vodka and orange juice?" she grinned softly, after all she hadn't had much to drink but also wasn't sure what she wanted at the moment. Either way, she knew she was going to enjoy the rest of the night.

"Hm, I think I may have something like that," Alex replied as he rose to his feet, walking over to the kitchen to look around and rummage through various shelves. Eventually he presented some coke and some rum, and with those in hand he prepared her drink. Not as good as a bartender would have done it, perhaps, but he wasn't exactly a bartender was he? He was just doing the best with what he had.

"Here you are my dear," he said with a grin as he handed her the drink in a glass before sitting down next to her."I hope it is to your liking."

"It's fine, I'm sure... after all, you mixed it, babe." She really wouldn't have complained one way or the other anyways, it wasn't like she had a lot of drinking under her belt considering her age.

"Thank you," she smiled as she took a good sized sip out of it. It was on the strong side, but again she wouldn't complain either. "It's good, maybe a little strong but good."

Alex shrugged, accepting the compliment without letting it get to his ego. "Well, I'm not exactly a master at this sort of thing so don't feel like you have to impress me," he told her as he relaxed on the couch once more. He might be a bit weird when it came down to it, but even he could be reasonable.

Indeed it seemed to be warranted as Charlotte offered her criticism to go with her impression of the drink, a fair one as far as this sort of thing went. He'd just have to work on it in the future. "Alright, glad to hear that. Take as long as you need," he reassured her, sitting back to wait. He could afford to be patient now.

She giggled softly as he returned to the couch, curling up into his side again like before. "I sorta like this anyways, spending some time away from my strict parents... just hanging out and doing what I want and screw the consequences... I'm old enough that's for sure."

"Thank you... oh, and just to warn you, I sleep in the nude," she smirked softly as she laid her head against him. She also had a habit of going in the buff when her parents weren't home, but she wasn't sure if he'd like the latest tidbit or not.

"Heh, glad you're enjoying it,"Alex noted as he allowed her to drink away, even as she curled up against him to enjoy the time that she had. He could certainly understand that sort of thing, even if he didn't particularly empathize all that much. She was the one in this situation, not him after all. He wouldn't have to worry about parents and the like. Though the warning was definitely better in getting his attention, that was for sure.

A chuckle escaped as he leaned over, kissing her head even as she laid against him in turn. "Funny, you make it sound like there was ever any chance of not finishing this night with all your clothes off," he countered with a grin. "A bit of a different tune compared to back there in the club, don't you think?"

"Thank you," she grinned, eventually finishing up her drink. She could definitely feel the burn of the alcohol as it hit her stomach, but it wasn't a bad feeling either. "I'm so glad I met you tonight, I love the time we've spent so far together." Sure, it was an odd way to meet him, but she didn't really care, she was too happy with her situation at the moment.

She grinned as he kissed her forehead, she loved it even if she barely knew him. "Well I was hoping to finish the night with all my clothes off," she grinned, undoing the neck part of her dress. "Mmm, maybe... or maybe not," she giggled softly.

He was surprised that she would think so highly of him after all of this, though Alex would admit it might just be the alcohol talking. But that made it easier for him, and it was half the reason he'd given her the drink in the first place. It would just be the first taste of the fun they'd have, and hopefully the pleasant beginning would make her more accepting of anything that happened afterwards, regardless of what it might involve.

"I think we can arrange that," he noted with a chuckle, reaching up to brush deft fingers along bare skin, pushing the unclapsed parts of her dress down. "I even have a few toys we can try, since you said that you were interested earlier. Unless you've changed your mind since then of course."

She moaned softly as his fingers brushed her bare skin and pushed her dress down, leaving it around her waist. She soon slid it completely off, showing off her naked self yet again. "Mmm, I like that idea, and not changing my mind," she grinned softly.

She wasn't really sure what he had in mind, she was thinking vibrator, dildo, butt plug or something along those lines but she wouldn't complain either, or so she was thinking as she continued to cuddle next to him.

Admiring her nude form once more, Alex nodded as Charlotte agreed wholeheartedly with his suggestion. "Well then, we're going to have to relocate to the bedroom, sadly," he noted as he rose to his feet, looking down for her to follow along. It wasn't like it would be a problem, though he expected that she might be disappointed with having to move somewhere else for now.

So he stepped off and gestured for her to follow. It wouldn't exactly be a long trip.

"Awwww, so disappointing... not really of course," she grinned softly as she followed him to her feet and towards his bedroom. She was really looking forward to spending the rest of the night with him, her pussy was already twitching in anticipation as she groaned.

She giggled softly as she knew how naughty this was, to be following a complete stranger into his bedroom.

The bedroom was a fairly nice place all told. There was the waiting bed, nice and clean for what was to come. There was also a dresser for him to use for clothes, a desk nearby, and a closet waiting for them. He wore a grin on his face as he did so, already thinking over what he wanted to do. "Go ahead and take a seat, if you would," he said as he gestured to the bed, letting her do so before moving for the closet to rummage through and locate a few items. It might not be long, but he was more than willing to let the anticipation build up.

"Should I close my eyes?" she giggled softly as she sat down on the good sized bed. She wondered what he was rummaging through the closet for, since as far as she knew all he needed to do was strip. She was also starting to feel the effects of the drinks, especially since they were on the strong side, her words were slurred slightly and she was feeling dizzy.

"Only if you want to," Alex replied from the closet. Soon enough he emerged once again, holding a roll of ribbons and a pair of handcuffs. It wasn't exactly the sort of thing one might expect, especially such an eclectic pair of items, but he had used it before. It would be fine. Items in hand, he walked back to the bed and put them down nearby. "Go ahead and hold your arms out," he directed as he watched her. Time to see just how far she was willing to go after all.

She grinned softly as she saw the ribbons and cuffs come out, it looked like she was in for a lot more fun tonight and she wasn't complaining either. She obediently and happily held her arms out soon after, not wanting to spoil the evening and curious as to whether she'd like it or not. "I've never done this before, but I'm more than willing to put myself in your hands."

"Alright then, I'm glad to hear it," Alex affirmed as she seemed more than willing to play along with what he had in mind. Not that her initial move was the correct one, but given that she hadn't done this before he couldn't really blame her for it. "Go ahead and lay down on the bed, and I'll just make sure that you're all trussed up and ready to go." He grinned as he nodded towards the bed, encouraging her to do as requested. He'd let her move at her own pace, at least for the current moment.

She smiled softly and nervously as she laid down on the bed, spread yet nervous as she somewhat patiently waited to be 'trussed up', as he put it. She wasn't entirely sure what he meant, but she was willing to try just about anything once anyways.

Back
Top Bottom