Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subway Dare (leia x Azecreth)

"Well... I like to sunbathe naked, a-and I..I like guys seeing me naked or even close to it," she blushed in embarrassment as she admitted to her dirty little secrets. They may not have been terrible, but telling anyone, especially a stranger, was difficult at best.

"Also, this evening, us on the subway... even though it was a dare, it was along the lines of something I've wanted to do. Maybe sex in public, or at the very least partially naked in public... just the idea makes me wet."

"Would you want to go downstairs? I think we have the 'room' until this place closes, as in we can come back again while this place is still open," she grinned softly. If she dressed, she had no intentions of wearing undergarments until they left at least.

As it turned out, the things Charlotte said weren't that surprising after all. at least, not to someone who had been hoping for a juicier secret. It was interesting, sure, but it was still fairly regular when compared to what they had done beforehand. It seemed that she had something of a skewed estimate of important said secrets were, at least in the long term.

Still, it did seem to invite possibilities for what they could do, the fun that they could have later on. And now that she had said it it seemed that Charlotte was more than willing to embrace it. He had considered it idly, but the notion of heading down onto the floor was something that he had not given serious thought until now. Perhaps it would be worth it. Perhaps.

He continued to pause, holding in place as he thought over her suggestion. "You really are insatiable," he chuckled aloud, at last making up his mind. "I suppose we can, but only I get to touch you. We'll have to skip the orgy this time and settle for simple jealousy." This time, anyway. Whether they did so later was for the future.

"Oh... I forgot, I sometimes love to make out with boys behind the church during services on Sunday," she was also dying to try out a webcam site, but she wasn't old enough for it yet, so there was no point really mentioning it.

"Thank you... aww, that's so boring," she giggled softly, really she didn't care who touched her as long as she had fun. "Awww, no orgy?" she pouted slightly, but still grinned anyways. She was in such a dirty state of mind.

"Can I at least be naked?" she smirked evilly, knowing she could get away with it downstairs, she was just too scared to try to do this stuff outside where people she knew might see her. "What about making out with another girl?"

The last thing Charlotte added almost earned out and out laughter from Alex at how.....basic it was compared to everything else that they had done. There was a sort of scale going on here, and right now they were very much on the side of things that were not actually serious in any meaningful way. Maybe she felt it thrilling, but it really wasn't all that special from an outside perspective.

That said, he went on to address her questions and suggestions. "Not right now," he affirmed, not caring if she was disappointed. "But yes, you can be naked if you want, and you can make out with another girl. As long as you don't mind me having some fun with them as well. It's only fair after all." He waited to see how she would react, even as he moved to get to his feet so they could go downstairs. This was definitely going to be interesting.

Charlotte grinned as he almost laughed at her activities, "well I can't do a lot yet since a lot of places want some sort of proof you're old enough, and I don't have any yet, though I do have my driver's license. Also my parents don't like me on the internet with the door closed. Somehow they don't trust I won't pull anything, then again..." she rolled her eyes, yet thinking of the surfing she'd done earlier when her parents were out.

"Awesome! Then I'll leave my things here when we go downstairs," there was even a small locker under to stow things, where she tossed her small purse and other things in. "Not at all... plus I just fool around, I'm not a lesbian obviously," she grinned as she rubbed up against him. She stood soon after he did, only happy to explore downstairs.

Alex didn't have much to say, met up between Charlotte's deviant desires and strict parents. He supposed that it made sense that she would be this way then, if only out of youthful rebellion. Still, there really wasn't anything he could add to this part of the conversation, and he simply left it be. That would be an issue for another time.

He watched as she put her stuff away before returning to his side, letting a hand drift down to grope her rear before nodding. "Alright. Let's go then," he agreed. With the two of them ready, he led the way downstairs towards the floor. This was definitely going to be an interesting experience.

Charlotte moaned softly, leaning into Alex as he groped her naked ass. "Sounds good... I want to enjoy tonight soo bad... not that I haven't so far," she grinned. "I definitely think this is one of my friends' better ideas to celebrate my birthday. Speaking of," she grinned softly as she saw one of her friends nearby.

She giggled softly as one of her friends, Ellen, came up to her and openly pinched and tugged on Charlotte's nipples. As Charlotte pulled away moaning, she whispered in Ellen's ear if it was okay if Alex touched her. When Ellen nodded, Charlotte winked at Alex and mouthed 'it's okay' to him as the two girls played with each other.

The two of them quickly arrived on the floor, mingling with the people who barely gave them a second glance due to here they were. Well, most of the time anyways. Alex didn't doubt that there were at least a few people who gave Charlotte a second glance for how good she looked. But they wouldn't find themselves getting that lucky with her this time. No, perhaps later, but right now she was all for him.

"I'd have to agree," he concurred with a grin as he followed along, the two of them soon stumbling upon one of Charlotte's friends. He was surprised by how intimate they seemed, though presumably the friend had had a bit to drink beforehand It explained why she was so open compared to what he had heard about them. Or she was simply enjoying herself as well.

With the mouthed words, he nodded and stepped up to Ellen, flashing a smile. "So, what's your name," he asked, moving behind her to wrap his arms around her, doing to her as she was doing to Charlotte, and letting his erection rub against her. He was looking forward to seeing what other sorts of fun he could have.

Charlotte loved the attention, though she didn't get a lot... a random hand on her bare ass or tits was about it on the way to the main floor. Some of the hands on her tits were feminine, but she was good with that, though after one or two tugged on 'slut' hanging off her nipples, they quickly hardened yet again. "Ohhh my gawddd yessss," she moaned as she made her way down. It felt like she was in all her glory.

Ellen grinned softly before her tongue dove into Charlotte's mouth, her hand drifting down to Charlotte's dripping pussy. "Mmm, feels like someone's been enjoying themselves, Char! You know, Char here and I are more than just best friends," she giggled softly, the two margaritas she'd already had helping to improve her boldness and loosen her tongue.

"I'm Ellen," she groaned as he wrapped his arms around her, only startled a little bit at first when he'd grasped her nipples. She was only wearing her mini skirt at this point, so her own hardened nipples were obvious, just not the multiple piercings between her legs. "Mmm, someone else is pretty horny too, I see," as she felt his hard on behind her and grasped it lightly. If it weren't for the loud music, Charlotte and Ellen's moans would have been more obvious to others.

Alex huffed as he found Ellen taking a hold of his erection, the two friends proving quite touchy-feely in the current situation, a sign that she definitely had had more than a bit to drink. After all, it didn't make sense that someone who had proposed such a dare would act the same way herself. Or rather, perhaps it was, to explain why said dare had been proposed in the first place. He wasn't one to judge.

Nonetheless he was definitely enjoying himself, rolling her bare breasts between eager fingers and enjoying her just as much as he had with Charlotte. Here was hoping it stayed just as fun, though for the moment it seemed that no one had really noticed what they were doing thanks to a combination of the lights and music. And honestly, he didn't mind that fact.

"Of course I am. I'm not sure who wouldn't, getting to bask in the presence of two lovely ladies like yourselves," he pointed out with a grin, working and otherwise allowing things to take their own course, just to keep from pushing toofast. 'Though if you're more than best friends, what are you," he asked in turn. Not that this fit Charlotte's story either, but oh well. He'd deal with it.

Ellen wasn't bit on being nude out in public, but was fine in a controlled environment like the club. She'd suspected Charlotte was more into it though, and had merely needed a push in the right direction, which of course she was correct in her thinking as it turned out. Their mutual friend had already sent Ellen the video, and Ellen had been dripping juices long before the video ended.

Ellen's moans increased in volume as Alex continued to play with her bared breasts, and she eventually was leaning into him a bit more, making Charlotte tease Ellen even more as Charlotte's hand disappeared beneath Ellen's mini skirt.

Both women blushed at the compliment, they both loved how smooth of a talker he was as Charlotte did a slutty dance in front of Ellen as Ellen enjoyed the open groping from Alex. "Oh, we're just friends with benefits from time to time," Ellen grinned happily, smirking at Charlotte. "It was once... one time when you said I should try this, and had added vodka to my orange juice!" Charlotte protested, but she did enjoy that time with Ellen. "So what was last Sunday when we were supposed to be in church, but were behind it instead?" Ellen asked. "I was making out with Jimmy then!!" Charlotte giggled softly, "okay, maaaybe I might have enjoyed it."

Alex was enjoying himself, that much was obvious, as both he and Charlotte pressed Ellen between them. It was an amusing little threesome that promised all sorts of excitement for the evening, given the time to take advantage of it. With how things were going, he had the feeling that that wouldn't be a problem in the slightest.

Of course, the explanation was even better and Alex listened carefully as he continued to grope Ellen with a bit ore force, his cock still rubbing against her rear at the same time, promising her all the fun that Charlotte had had earlier, and perhaps more depending on what happened. "I see," he replied calmly as they two finished explaining. That definitely was an interesting story, no two ways about it. Definitely more interesting than it had expected it to be, even if the details were a bit sketchy.

Leaning forward, he grinned as he looked between the two girls in front of him."Well then, I suppose we can have some fun right now, and then you and me will just have to punish Charlotte for being a dirty little liar later," he said to Ellen with more than a bit of mirth in his tone. "For now though, how do you feel about being shown just how much your friend had earlier with me?"

Both Ellen and Charlotte were in heaven... Ellen was getting loving from both sides, and Charlotte was making out with her best friend as Alex teased the hell out of Ellen's tits. "Definitely one of my better birthday parties," Charlotte grinned softly as her fingers teased Ellen's sopping wet slit. She could tell Ellen was definitely enjoying herself as well.

"Ohhh gawddd yeahhh baby, I love it rough..." Ellen groaned as he became more forceful in groping her tits, though they weren't quite as big as Charlotte, what was considered a handful. Unlike Charlotte, hers weren't pierced, she'd never been dared to and she didn't like the idea just yet anyways. "She doesn't want to admit it, but she makes out with me and Jimmy every Sunday, and we used to make out at school too before we graduated," she spoke softly in Alex's ear. "Course, I have Tommy here too, but Charlotte and I have our own little thing going."

"Mmmm, sounds good to me, though my boyfriend's around here somewhere too," the alcohol was starting to hit her a little bit harder, since the second drink wasn't that long before she'd run into Charlotte. "Maybe... your dirty little lying hoe, huh? I've always wanted to take it out on her sweet little ass," she grinned evilly. "Mmmm, sounds like fun... also, in case yer interested, I have a copy of a certain video of you and Charlotte, I can send it to you if you give me your number," she grinned as she playfully swatted Charlotte's bare ass. Her words were also fairly slurred at the moment as well, the margaritas were on the strong side as she'd requested.

Ellen was different enough from Charlotte that it was still fun for Alex, and he was not about to stop any time soon even as he learned that she currently had a boyfriend, and at this club even. Who could blame him, when faced with chicks this hot? Any guy would succumb to something like that, and he was not about to make any excuses for that fact. He knew what he wanted, and he was determined to get it from them both.

It was obvious just how drunk Ellen was, not that Alex was complaining about that either. "Thanks," he replied with a grin to her offer. "I'll give it to you when the night's over. For now we can have our bit of fun. If your boyfriend didn't want you getting with other people, he shouldn't have left you alone here." Now if said boyfriend actually showed up that would be another matter entirely, but he wasn't worried about that. Right now, he was busy with the present.

Reaching down, he let his boner pop free once more, no more clothes to get between them as he continued to fondle her from the back while Charlotte did the same from the front. He had the feeling that Ellen was going to enjoy this a lot, and it suddenly made a whole lot more sense where Charlotte had gotten so kinky from. "I'd ask you to beg for it, but that seems kinda pointless," he noticed aloud at the same time. "Instead, I want to hear how much you want to be fucked out on this dance floor. and if you don't I'll just have to screw Charlotte instead and make you watch every last minute of it."

Ellen knew Tommy was wandering around, and she was okay with that. They were together, but were okay with being with others. She couldn't believe Charlotte managed to get such a hunk on the subway, and willing to help her with the dare at that. She even had considered doing the dare with Charlotte, but she just didn't have the courage to.

It was fine with her at the club, knowing that there were other people who were either partially or fully naked and she wouldn't be the only one. "Sounds good... also if we wanna hook up again I'll know how to get a hold of you," she grinned, the alcohol lowering her inhibitions obviously. "Oh, he has no problems with it, though he would have preferred I only hook up with another girl."

Ellen nearly jumped as she felt his boner pop free, it was definitely bigger than she'd thought. She groaned as she was getting felt up by both of them, she couldn't help the pleasure coursing through her. "This is why I adore being loved by two people at the same time, whether it's two guys or a guy and a girl... it's all the loving and attention," she grinned. "Mmm, as much as I'd love to be pounded on the dance floor by you, I think I'd rather see you screw Charlotte on the floor instead," she grinned evilly, a twinkle in her eye.

Alex chuckled aloud as Ellen explained the various facets of their situation, glad that there wouldn't be any real trouble with this Tommy fellow. Like he had said, if it hadn't been desired then this situation shouldn't have been arranged in the first place. Since it had, it was only reasonable that he take advantage of it. "Sounds good to me as well, assuming Charlotte here doesn't monopolize me for herself."

Her comment then earned a raised eyebrow and a grin, even as he glanced from Ellen to Charlotte. "I think I can approve of that," he concurred before stepping back, letting her go to make sure Charlotte didn't try anything as he swept around for her instead. She would rapidly find herself assaulted as well, given the same treatment that Ellen had as he let his cock rub against her ass, massaging her breasts at the same time.

"So what do you say," he growled in Charlotte's ear as he held her close, pressing his chest against her back. "Up for a repeat performance of earlier?"

"Only if you want me to monopolize you, Alex," Charlotte grinned softly. She really had enjoyed the whole evening so far, and in spite of her lies about her relationship with Ellen and her ex Jimmy, she was enjoying herself rather well. She moaned against Ellen's skillful hands, they were both quite good at playing with each other from all the play time the last few months of high school and beyond.

Charlotte really wasn't complaining too much as Alex moved around behind her, she'd enjoyed his company so far tonight, and suspected she would just enjoy even more time with him if he liked her that much. She groaned as she soon became the one sandwiched between the two, Ellen getting rougher on Charlotte's tits as Charlotte started getting distracted by Alex's cock and tit massage.

"Ohhh gawddd yesss," Charlotte groaned at Alex's suggestion. She tried to keep a straight face as she saw Tommy sneak up behind Ellen, but it was hard to not grin especially when Tommy decided to yank down Ellen's skirt, making Ellen yelp in surprise and turn to face a familiar face.

Things soon swung back to some sense of the way they had been before, with Alex back to taking advantage of Charlotte from behind while her friend focused her down from the front. It was something of a pity being on the outside of the love and attention, but he could bear with it in a situation like this. His turn would come soon enough after all. For now he was fie just focusing on this.

Of course, the man sneaking up to grab Ellen from behind was also something of a surprise, but he didn't alert her to it until she had been attacked, in a playful manner that indicated she knew the fellow who had done it. "So, this must be Tommy then," he noted aloud, commenting on it but not letting it distract him. "A pleasure to meet you sir." Hopefully he was willing to let what had happened earlier go, if he had seen it.

Charlotte squealed with all the attention, she couldn't help how much she was getting turned on. She rubbed up softly against Alex, her hand gently stroking his cock as she ground up against his growing boner. She knew she was obvious with her nudity and grinding up against him, but she no longer cared. She was just so focused on the two who were mauling her, just as she was groping them back.

"Tommy, you naughty boy!!" Charlotte teased, squealing after he'd removed Ellen's skirt and revealed Ellen's multiple piercings. Charlotte was soon playing with Ellen's lower lips, making her wetter than she already was. She giggled softly, even knowing Ellen would probably get her back for it next time they met up. "Alex, Tommy... Tommy, Alex" Charlotte squealed as Tommy playfully grabbed her tit before he was rubbing up against a very aroused, and very wet Ellen. "Hey, you know that room you guys helped pay for, you're welcome to use it too if you're okay with it Alex. Maybe we can even have a bit of an orgy," she giggled.

The arrival of Tommy certainly had made things interesting, switching this from the simple sandwich that it had been before to making the two girls the center of attention, not a state of affairs that he had a problem with at the moment. Indeed, it just served to make things more interesting as far as he was concerned.

"Maybe," he replied with a shrug as Charlotte suggested an orgy, the possibility of which was very reasonable given what they were doing at the moment. He was methodical, continuing what he was doing even as he leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "I thought you wanted me to fuck you here on the dance floor though. Or has that changed?" He paused to tweak her pert nipples and to accentuate the point, not that he expected to make a difference. But he was having fun, and that was the important part as he waited for her to answer.

"I do, Alex... I do! Please take me right here, baby... as hard and rough as you want," she blushed softly even as she said it, embarrassed she could have such dirty thoughts. "Nope, hasn't changed... ohhh fuckkk yesss," she groaned as she wrapped a leg around his waist. She wanted to do both, but was afraid of crashing on the floor instead.

"Nah, you two have fun... you can always join us later if you wish," Ellen grinned softly, she was pretty sure she and Tommy would make good use of the room upstairs and be none too quiet about it either.

"Alright, see you later," Alex replied with a nod as Tommy and Ellen made their exit, to take advantage of the room upstairs. They would probably end up joining them at some point, but for now he wanted to use the time he had here, and it wouldn't do to leave Charlotte here and untended to. They'd just have to do that later.

For now though he made sure that she was held up securely before slipping his cock free once again, unconcerned if anyone was looking as he shifted to keep that firm hold and brought his eager length up to her lower entrance. "Sounds good to me," he agreed before pushing himself inside her, taking it slow at first but quickly escalating to a rough pace. She wanted to be taken on the floor here, and he was going to make sure that she was satisfied, even if it meant that she had everyones eyes on her in the process.

Charlotte grinned softly as Ellen and Tommy soon disappeared, she knew they'd have a lot of fun. Ellen was just a tad more shy than she was, preferring to have the room's curtain down than not caring one way or the other.

Charlotte groaned as he picked her other leg up so she could wrap them both around his waist, and grinned lustily. She moaned as she felt his cock slide free, it felt sooo good and yet so dirty at the same time. Her squeals soon followed as his cock slid between her pussy lips, it felt soo good and yet so bad. "Ohhh please... take me hard, rough and fast... I don't care if everyone knows you're fucking your slut's cunt right here on the dance floor!!"

With Tommy and Ellen gone, it was finally time for Alex and Charlotte to enjoy themselves, and Alex was glad to see that Charlotte had no problem with doing so right now. She had certainly proven kinky enough for it, and her words of encouragement were only an incentive for him. One he would definitely enjoy.

"If that's what you want, who am I to object," he growled as he began to move, a hand rising to toy with her breast even as he slammed into her with all the force he could manage, their bodies smacking together on the dance floor. His cock slammed inside her, traveling the path that had been carved before from previous experience, pants and grunts escaping from alex as he did so. It was definitely quite the experience, down here in public, but one he enjoyed nonetheless.

Charlotte giggled in his ear as he said he wasn't objecting, and groaned as he toyed with her breasts in the open, it felt so good and yet so bad and dirty, and she didn't even care. They weren't the only ones fucking or making out, and a few were even wanking as they watched those having fun going at it. She groaned and grunted as he pounded her cunt hard, she couldn't help her arousal, it was so hot... she happily bounced on his cock right there on the dance floor, in front of so many.

"Ohhh yesss fuck me baby... like the dirty slutty cunt I am! Right here where everyone can see you," she grunted.

Back
Top Bottom