Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subway Dare (leia x Azecreth)

Alex would have responded to her claim about her friend having stopped, were it not for the sudden arrival of her climax at that moment. Her insides spasmed and clamped down on his length, making talking a bit difficult as she milked him for all he was worth. With how fierce it was, it was obvious that she had been enjoying herself thus far. Quite a bit, in fact. Then again, was that really a surprise?

"I think...I like the idea of going there first," he admitted, now that he knew they weren't going to have a shadow the entire time. "It'd be....a pity for you to never have the chance to go." That was for sure, and he had the feeling that they would have plenty of fun while they were there to boot.

At last though he was too distracted to think about it, moving to an almost frantic pace before he came as well, his cock buried inside of her. It was no concern of his, and he met her sated look with one of his own. "Don't....D-Don't worry," he reassured her. "I have another round or two left in me. Especially for someone as pretty as you." Oh yes, it was definitely going to be a fun night.

Charlotte shivered as she started to come down from her intense orgasm, but still was milking his cock for all she could, hoping to encourage him to fill her womb with his seed, since she was on birth control she wasn't worried if he do so. She still couldn't believe how much she enjoyed it, but she knew she'd have to do this again.

She groaned as she felt his seed fill her womb almost to overflowing, and she had a broad smile on her face afterwards. "Good... I have a suggestion for you... I still have a slight 'virginity' problem as it were, if you're into anal," she also loved the idea of being fucked hard, completely naked, in the club soon after they got there. Even up the ass would be the cherry on the top.

She grinned at the thought of going anyways, and wriggled softly in his lap. She eventually fixed the top of her dress, a little nervous about stepping off the train with her dress about to fall off.

For someone who had worked so hard, Charlotte was definitely given all that she wanted as Alex filled her womb with his cum. His climax swept him away for a little bit to the heights of pleasure, but when he came down he was more than ready to go on. He had enjoyed himself, and he was not about to let a catch like this slip away so easily. though it helped that she didn't seem to want to slip away either.

"Oh?" An eyebrow rose as he shifted ever so slightly, letting her do what she wanted for the moment even as she explained her problem. "I think I might be able to help with that," he reassured her. They would just have to wait until they got to the club itself. But that would make everything worth it.

At the same time he made sure that he was well dressed too, returning his cock back into his pants for now. Of course, being presentable would be a bit easier for him than for her, since he wasn't the one not wearing any underwear. "Now then, shall we be going," he asked once he had finished that. "I would hate to keep such a lovely lady waiting." He was looking forward to seeing how well she held up.

"Awesome!" she grinned as he said he'd take care of her 'problem'. She stood up, knowing they'd want to get off soon since they'd already passed where the two lines met, which would have been oh so much easier.

"Aww, I could have done that, babe... I mean, it's not that hard to put you back together, right?" she grinned. "We can always have fun on the red line too, though not as much of it," she smirked. "Of course..." she playfully looked around, looking for the 'lady' he was talking about. "There's a lady around here?" she brushed his pant leg softly with her hand, trying to encourage his cock to stay up.

It only took a minute or two to get to the red line, and they were soon outside Vagabonds. Her friend was behind them, but she thankfully was no longer recording them. Charlotte had a huge smile on her face as they walked in, it was everything she thought it was. There were people everywhere, and the VIP area was upstairs, roped off, and super loud. "I am so looking forward to this!!"

Alex easily noticed what she was trying to do, how she seemingly endeavored to keep his cock alert and ready for what they might do next. Not that she had to do so at the moment, with him looking forward to it and projecting all sorts of images, but he appreciated it nonetheless. It was just a sign of how eager she was to have some fun at the end of the day, confirming what he already knew.

Rising to his feet, Alex wrapped an arm around Charlotte, holding her close in turn as they exited the train and headed towards the red line. "You know, I never did get your name," he pointed out. It might not be that big of a deal, but he wanted to know. "I'm Alex, by the way."

Soon enough they were at Vagabonds, ready to step inside and enjoy themselves. He followed her inside, nodding in appreciation at the music, the dancing, the music. It wasn't too hard to miss the VIP area, roped off and just waiting for them. With the friend no longer recording, he could be much more comfortable. "After you," he said with a grin and a bow, gesturing for her to take the lead. It was her party after all.

"Oh, silly me... I'm sorry, my name is Charlotte.. Charlotte Fletcher. Nice to meet you, Alex," she had to giggle at that, since they'd already 'met' on the subway, her getting a nice filling from his cock. The red line trip seemed rather short, and they were off before she knew it. She loved how possessive he was, even though she barely met him maybe twenty minutes ago, if that.

She squealed as they stepped inside, it was everything she'd heard about it and more. The decorations, the dance floor, everything was just amazing. They'd soon made their way to the VIP area, and she flashed her ID at the bouncer to get inside. "Thank you!" she grinned, leading him inside. She saw a 'room', with a place card indicating it was reserved for them. It didn't have a door, just a thick curtain over it which she soon pushed aside.

"Ohh my goodness..." it was fairly simple, a small couch and a love seat, but was still more than she'd expected. The curtain wasn't even closed before she'd yanked her dress over her head and knelt at his feet, ready to show off her oral abilities. She giggled softly, "sorry... guess I was a little horny still," she grinned.

Upstairs in the VIP room, they saw a room marked off for themselves with a placard on it. Surprisingly there wasn't a door, and rather just a curtain over the entrance. Well then, that was an interesting way to go about it, that was for sure. But Alex wasn't going to complain, not in the situation that he was in. There was too much to look forward to, as far as he was concerned.

Inside they found a couch and a love seat, simple affair but still useful. He turned and closed the curtain behind them, only to find that Charlotte had already lost her dress and dropped to her knees by the time he had turned around. As she had said, it seemed that she was definitely eager.

"Well then, don't let me stop you," he replied with a grin, hands coming to rest on his hips. They were here now, so they might as well enjoy themselves. That said, he waited for her to get to work. This was going to be a very fun night.

Even still, both the couch and love seat were very soft and luxurius... whichever one they found themselves on they'd love either way. She was also sort of glad it wasn't simply a mattress in the middle of the room. There was also an order screen if they got thirsty or hungry while they were inside the room.

Charlotte carefully undid his belt, pants and boxers, before truly seeing his cock for the first time. She shivered slightly at its size, but soon was happily licking and bobbing on his lengthy thick cock. She understood now why it felt so big, it was bigger than most lengthwise and widthwise, not that she was complaining. There was also a small table with a bowl full of condoms and lube if needed.

Her piercings of course stuck out well even in the low lit room, the word 'slut' dangling from her nipples the only part that truly embarrassed her. They'd been an early birthday gift from one of her friends, and she figured she had to wear them at least once anyways. For a while, the only noises coming from her were the lewd noises of the nearly expert blow job she was giving him, her hands only coming into play when she bobbed back up. She was able to work his cock completely into her mouth and throat, impressive even to her.

Once she tasted his precum, she paused briefly and looked up at him yet again, wanting to be sure if he wanted her to get him to cum or not before she continued. Her friends had even left them alone, seeing as he'd followed her inside the club, and had only sat in the lounge area, and not where the couple was enjoying themselves.

Alex let Charlotte do as she wished, with the girl swiftly removing his pants to reveal his eager length and giving her her first real look at it. It didn't seem to disappoint, but given what had happened before he could only hope that appearance lived up to expectation at the moment. They had everything they would need here, and there was no point in simply wasting time on mundane affairs.

Of course she continued to impress with the piercings, an eyebrow rising at the particular decoration she had. That had to be a part of the dare, right? It was much too inconvenient a thing to be wearing just about all time. Given what she had told him before, it seemed reasonable that it was a part of the bet itself.

Soon enough she was happily working away, licking his shaft when she was not taking it into her mouth, an impressive feat as she managed to take in the entire thing before pulling back. With that sort of stimulation it would not be long until she got results, himself groaning as his head tilted back slightly, doing his best to hold on in the face of what was being done to him.

Alex glanced down when she paused, nodding to give his approval, of a sort. "K-Keep going," he encouraged her, fully planning to enjoy what came of it. They had a long night ahead, so there was no point in holding back at all. They would just have to see how well he managed.

Of course he would have felt the piercings and all earlier, but he wouldn't have been able to know what was dangling off them, since her top hadn't fallen far enough to expose the word dangling off them. her barbells

She smiled best she could as she heard his groans, and every time she glanced up as she was working on his cock, she could tell he was throroughly enjoying what she was doing to him.

She nodded briefly when she saw him glance down and encourage her to continue, she hadn't been sure if he'd wanted her to finish him in her mouth or not. She hummed around his cock, knowing how much it turned on her ex-boyfriend she figured it would work on him as well. Something about the vibrations carrying down his cock and balls, or something along those lines. She wasn't complaining either way, her hands finding their way to his balls and lightly massaging them wasn't hurting either she suspected.

Her nipples were hard and pointy still, her arousal hadn't dropped since they came in her, probably obvious by her stripping as soon as they entered the private area. She groaned as she felt the first spurts of cum fill her mouth, knowing she was doing a good job threatened to make her cum as well. She didn't profess to be an expert, but suspected she was pretty close even still.

Perhaps Alex had noticed it before, but merely been distracted by what was going on. It seemed a reasonable assessment given all the things that were vying for his attention at the moment. Regardless, he said nothing on the subject for the moment, merely enjoying himself and letting Charlotte work.

His pleasure intensified as she went about satisfying him, the hum sending a cascade of sparks up his spine, a groan spilling from his lips even as she massaged his sac. She definitely knew what she was doing and he did not complain as his hips moved, driving his cock forward to get that much more stimulation. His length pulsed and throbbed, pre spilling from the tip tofill her mouth, only to be whisked away by her tongue.

"At last he couldn't hold back at all, reaching a short burst as he hit his climax. "Charlotte, I'm cumming," he cried aloud as he did so, spurts of cum shooting out into her mouth to join what had been there already. For his part he was swept away by pleasure, even if he did quickly recover. "That was....pretty good," he told her with a grin eventually. They were definitely gonna have fun.

Charlotte groaned as he filled her mouth and throat with cum, it felt and tasted sooo good going down her throat. After she carefully slid back of his cock, she said "thank you, Alex..." and grinned happily up at him again. "I'm here for as long as you want me to stay with you, after all you're my best 'customer'" which she purposely used air quotes around.

She wasn't really surprised she'd managed to get him to cum, just how much she'd enjoyed being pounded on the subway, and how much she'd enjoyed sucking him off while only being hidden by a thick curtain. She was sure they could be heard, but wasn't too worried either.

She sat up on the loveseat, patting gently beside her so that they could cuddle a bit if he wanted, "don't have to rush, right? They only just opened an hour or two ago," she grinned softly. Even still, she did nothing to replace her clothes, not caring that she was completely naked in the lounge as it was a common occurrence.

Alex took a few moments to recover, the throbbing of his cock dying away as his climax lapsed and things returned to normal. She certainly seemed to have enjoyed herself, and he was more than glad for that, if only because it made things more fun for him as well, and he was not about to miss out on that.

"Heh, I think I'll be here for awhile in that case," he responded with a grin as he brushed himself off a bit before moving to join her on the loveseat, the both of them nude for the moment as she pointed out that they had plenty of time. The club wasn't going to kick them out soon, not when they had opened so recently. As if he had expected otherwise, really,. It would somewhat ruin the whole point of the dare.

He shrugged then, leaning in to kiss at her neck. "I know," he answered cheekily, even as a hand rose to brush against a now bare breast. "But that doesn't mean we can't have as much fun as we want, and you've gotten me in a very good mood."

"I like that idea," she purred softly, not shy now about being with him at this point. She found she liked him some, though they'd barely just met. "You're more than welcome to stay with me as long as you want, that's for sure." She'd only meant for the evening, but it could easily be taken other ways as well. Her naivete was showing a long time ago, and she wasn't even realizing it. She was even tempted to leave the curtain wide open, without caring if anyone saw them or what they were doing. It hung down to the floor from the top of the door frame, but was meant to be pulled back when the room wasn't in use, or if you didn't really want the privacy.

"Absolutely.. I'm hoping to ring in my birthday anyways, if you're game," she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, before moaning softly as his hand brushed her breast, making her nipples come to attention again. "I'm glad you're in a very good mood, I am as well," she giggled softly before climbing into his lap again. "I'm starting to like this position."

"You know, I may have put these barbells in on a dare, but I'm starting to think how true it is. I mean... fucking openly on the subway with a hot guy I'd never met before, just screams slut to me. You know what though, I don't care so much... I met you, and I only have my girl friends to thank for that." She teased his cock tip with her pussy lips yet again, for some reason she was horny as hell yet again.

'I'm glad to hear that," he confirmed once more as Charlotte told him of her willingness to stick around for a while, even if that while ended up being a bit longer than she might have otherwise expected. But she didn't need to know about that, not right now it was irrelevant. "I'll do my best to give you a good incentive"

He shifted in place as she moved back onto his lap, noting the fact that they were basically exposed were it not for the curtain in the way that had been pulled there before they started. Of course, whether down below could see them was another matter entirely, but not one that he would say anything about if she didn't complain. Instead, he merely prepared for the next round, and it didn't take a lot of work to do that.

"Of course I am," he confirmed with a snort, as if he could say otherwise right now. His breath hitched as his hardening length rubbed against her slick folds, eager for what it knew was to come in but a few moments. "As long as you're happy then I suppose it's good enough," he confirmed as he took advantage of the position to tend to both of her breasts at once, to make her feel that much better. "But in that case I'm going to fuck you until you can't even walk, and all you can think about is having another dick inside you. How does that sound?"

"Well, supposedly I'm staying over at Jen's house tonight, and I know she'll cover for me... so I'm good until the club closes anyways," she smiled softly, snuggling up closer to him. "Mmmm, I love the sound of a 'good incentive'."

Charlotte really didn't care if anyone else saw them, it was the whole point of the club and the lounge... you were free to do whatever you wanted, and that's what she loved about it already. The only difference with the bottom floor was you didn't have private rooms if you wanted it, otherwise you were as free as you wanted, though the staff still had to wear at least some clothing, as she had seen some waitresses running around in things that barely passed as clothing.

"I know, right... I doubt either of us thought they were going to get lucky tonight. I knew about the dare before tonight, but I didn't think I'd have to face the consequences, as I'm usually pretty good at not having to. Then again, I like the consequences on this one," she giggled as she pecked him softly on the cheek. "Oh, I am, believe me..." she moaned as he played with her perky breasts yet again, it felt sooo good. "Ohhh gawd yesss," she groaned as her slippery lower lips ground against his cock yet again. "Fuck me until I can't walk straight, or sit down right either, babe... I'm all yours."

An eyebrow rose as Charlotte revealed that she had initially been planning to have a sleepover of sorts, which sounded weird when combined with the dare, but she just as rapidly revealed that it didn't actually matter. Nice to know she had at least one friend who wasn't some sort of jerk to her. "I guess it is your lucky day after all," he agreed without hesitation to her claim, rolling along with it.

Soon enough they were at the point where time could not waste, slick lips rubbing against his length even as she complimented him and spoke her desire. That was the sort of incentive he could never turn away, and he didn't. Needless to say, he was more than happy with the consequences as they had arisen for him.

"Of course. I'm looking forward to it," he reassured her before moving, kissing her once more as he rolled his hips upwards, letting his cock pierce her eager folds once more with the passage a bit easier this time due to what they had done earlier. Not that it made a difference as he intently moved. She was certain to enjoy this, and he was looking forward to all the sorts of things they could try out while they were here. "In that case, why don't you show me just how true that barbell is and moan for me like the slut that you are."

"It wasn't really a sleep over, unless nothing happened on the subway.. but I live in my parents' basement at the moment. I have my own entrance and all, but if I come in at 3 in the morning, they give me 'the look'... you know the one. I think it's both our lucky day... yours and mine," she grinned softly.

She grinned wickedly as he said he was looking forward to it, "I just want to go all out, no worries or thoughts on anything...be filled in every hole by the time the night's out, even my practically virgin ass. I don't want to be my parents' goody two shoes anymore." She groaned as his cock slid knowingly into her folds, which were still quite slick with their mixed fluids. "Ohhh yesss yesss fuck me like the slut I am!!! FUCKKK MEEEE!!!" she screamed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, bouncing happily on his cock.

"I want you to make me yours, babe... fill my dirty slutty cunt and ass with your cum, take me rough and hard baby!!" she didn't care if anyone could hear them or not, she was getting carried away and she noticed but didn't care. She was horny as hell and didn't care who knew it.

Alex held back a wince as Charlotte explained her situation, which was less than enviable. At the very least he could save her from this, whether she wanted to be saved or not. Hell, she might even thank him for it if it meant not having to live with her parents anymore. That was something any self respecting individual would go for, and he would be more than willing to assist her.

Having asked though, he was not surprised to find that Charlotte did not hold back in the slightest, practically screaming in delight to let the entire club hear her. In this situation though he found it best to humor her, grunting aloud as they joined once more, with her bouncing on his length just like on the subway. It seemed that she was very horny, and it only worked out to his good fortune in the process.

"As you wish," he confirmed with a grin, fondling her bust even as his cock pumped upwards into her sex, further forcing her to mold herself to his length once more. "I'm going to make sure you'll never be satisfied by another dick again. Your body will belong to me and no one else. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? Anything to be fucked like a bitch in heat and stuffed with a thick cock. Isn't that right?"

"Don't get me wrong... I've been looking for my own place, but I unfortunately have to be 18 to rent my own apartment," she frowned slightly at that. "As soon as I find a place after tonight, I'm out of there, believe me. Or if somehow I find someone to move in with or something... I'd be ecstatic to move."

Not that there was any doubt, but the wet slaps of flesh meeting flesh were barely heard over her grunts, moans, and squeals. She couldn't help the pleasure it was causing as she bounced more than happily on his cock, she loved every inch of it and was only happy to keep going as long as humanly possible.

"Ohhh fuckkk that feels sooo good... fuckkk," she groaned as he started pumping his cock deeper into her slippery twat, he was so good at this, better than what little experience she'd had, which was only a dildo to breach her hymen. It had made her very tight when they'd started on the subway, but her folds were very happy and loosened around his cock. "Oh gawd yes... I so would, I want to be yours and only yours, and stuffed with your cock... and service you in whatever way you so choose. Just saying it is just sooo hot! Please make me yours!!" she didn't even truly know what she was promising, and was so in a horny state of mind she didn't really care at the moment.

"I see," Alex muttered as she indicated that she was more than eager to get out of the house she was stuck in. Hardly a surprise there, and depending on what happened here it might be more realistic than she currently thought. But that was something for later, when they weren't busy with what they were doing right now.

The two of them went at it, conversing over the sound of their colliding bodies. His cock moved easily, piercing deeper as she dropped down on him, earlier experience allowing him to do so that much more easily. His hands grasped more firmly, rolling supple flesh between his fingers even as he took her, rising only to fall once more in the quick movements. She had tight before, but now it was easy, and he wasted no time in moving.

Her words only spurred him on, lewd promises that he had every intention of making sure that she fulfilled even if she didn't realize it at the moment. Once again though, that was something for later. "Good," he purred at the same time. "In that case, why don't we change things up a bit?" In those moments he would move, shifting forward to push her down on the love seat, with himself above her so he could really slam into her and show her what she could look forward to, picking up speed at the same time."Such a slutty girl. What would your parents think?~"

"Yeah, well I'm old enough in two hours," she grinned softly. She really didn't want to go more into her family life at this point, she wanted to concentrate on what they were doing at the moment.

"Ohhhh fuckkk yesss," she groaned as his cock slid deeper into her slippery pussy, their juices helping loosen up her walls for his thrusting demanding cock. She squealed as he rolled her flesh, for some reason it just turned her on more, but she didn't care so much as long as his thick cock was moving inside her. "I don't care how much noise we make, just as long as you fuck me."

"Sure, babe... after all, we're here to enjoy each other, or at least ourselves, right?" she smirked as he pushed her down on her hands and knees. "I don't care... but they'd probably send me packing, especially since they'd always wanted me to wait until I got married," she smirked. "Really, though... I think I'm a nudist at heart. Anything else, I'm not sure about since I'm not really knowledgeable yet in stuff. I might be open for stuff I don't know about yet. My parents don't know half of what I've done, and I don't mean with you tonight even."

The talk of family life was left behind as they focused on the matter at hand, Alex moving Charlotte so he was over her, able to take her than much harder. His cock picked up speed, holding her in rapt attention even as it hit her from the different angle, reaching deeper and at a different angle, sparking new sensations she had not felt before. Meanwhile he grunted and panted, the slap of their flesh meeting still filling the room as he enjoyed himself.

"I didn't assume otherwise," he agreed with a grin, looking down at her even as she professed that she thought she was a nudist. Among other things. It seemed they would have quite a bit of experimenting to do in the time that they would have together, for good or for ill. And in his mind, that was mostly for good. "Well then, I suppose I'll have to help you out there."

Harder he moved, the loveseat shifting slightly beneath them as he pounded her, the new direction only making things better as he cocked an eyebrow up. "Oh? Well then, now that you've said it I hope you plan on telling me some of the other dirty things you've done. You can't just say that and then keep it to yourself." It wouldn't be fair! Well, it woul, but where was the fun in that?

Charlotte squealed as Alex moved harder and faster inside her, she knew she was going to cum soon if he kept this up she loved it so much. "Ohh my gawddd.... you're sooo good at this... fuckkk!!" the way he kept changing different angles and somehow getting deeper in sent her over the edge again, her juices running happily down his cock.

She giggled as he said he figured she didn't care about the noise she made, "of course I'm sure you can think of a way to quiet things down if you wanted," she smirked softly at that. "I'm sure you would if we continue on from tonight, that is."

She groaned as she felt the loveseat shift, thankful it was up against a wall and not against the curtain, even if she didn't care if their activities became more obvious. "Well, maybe... or maybe not," she grinned evilly. "After all, I have to have some secrets, don't I?" she smirked, wondering what he'd do if she didn't tell him, after all she didn't want him holding it over her.

Alex was somehow not surprised to hear her deny his request, but this was the first thing that she had refused him which he would be willing to push back on. It definitely seemed interesting, and he was not about to let this opportunity slip away from him if he could help it. She was just unaware of what he was willing to do as of yet.

For the moment though it was a mild persuasion as he slowed down, denying her that which she sought so much even as she smirked in triumph. He wasn't about to get violent over something like this, but he could still have his own forms of persuasion. If she really wanted to enjoy herself, then she had better prove forthcoming with details in a hurry. He was more than willing to go down on the floor and see what happened in the regular club.

"Come on," he protested, pushing her even as he took away from her. "Even just one small thing. I promise that your secret is safe with me." With what they had done already, could there really be anything that shocking?

Back
Top Bottom