Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subway Dare (leia x Azecreth)

The two of them were definitely making a bit of a spectacle of themselves, as one would expect given the setting. Alex didn't mind, especially since he knew just how much it turned Charlotte on, as he could feel quite easily. He could feel her bouncing on his length as he slammed into her, driving his shaft deeper inside her with all the force he could muster at that moment. This was the sort of thing that both of them were enjoying, and he would not let her down.

"Such a bad girl," he taunted at the same time, moving and letting his force be known. "Getting off on something like this. You're hopeless, aren't you?"

As for Charlotte, she was happily grunting and groaning as they slammed into each other hard, some were getting themselves off watching, while others had turned into their own sex acts and just glanced over every now and again. "Ohhh gawddd I'm gonna cummm sooo hard right here in front of all these people!"

"You think good girls sneak out at 9:30 to do all this? My parents are too prudish to allow me to do this," she grinned evilly. "Course, my new lover can always punish me for it later," she winked suggestively at him. "Totally hopeless, babe... but it doesn't matter with you how dirty your little slut is, right?" she grinned.

"I guess I'll have to take you up on that later," Alex replied with a chuckle as he pulled back just enough to let him swat her rear before slamming right back into her, making well known his opinion of her dirty words and the like. Not that he was going to object to her assessment of course, it just bore worth saying in the first place.

It did spur him on more, cock thrusting deep inside her as their bodies met again and again. He enjoyed the contact, the feel of it as his cock throbbed inside her, once again claiming her as his own in front of all these people. With the crowd they had it wasn't too hard to ream up all sorts of fantasies. "Come on," he growled as he moved in place. "Let all these good people hear you beg for me to fill this dirty puss of yours like the good little whore you are."

She giggled at the thought, she never thought of enjoying something like that, of course... just playing with him that way. She yelped in surprise as he actually swatted her ass, before letting out a squeal as he slammed back into her.

"Ohhh gawddd sooo hot... I definitely have to sneak out to this place more often now that I'm 18," she giggled, knowing it had reached midnight. She threw her head back in pleasure as she realized how she just rang in her birthday, and didn't care so much. "Ohhh gawddd yesss, fill my dirty slut cunt with your cream!! I'm such a dirty slutty whore!!" of course she meant just for now, but she didn't care, she just wanted him to cum in her.

Alex was about as aware as she was about the time and what had just happened, busy as much as he was with taking Charlotte in front of the crowd. It was a spectacle to behold, as one might have assumed, and he moved harder, pulling her back to meet him as his cock drove deep inside of her. Her words rang in his ears, carried on the wind to whomever could hear it. He definitely couldn't argue with her assessment of the situation.

"Alright, since you asked so nicely," he purred, practically yanking on her teats to spur her on, as he reached his climax as well. His cock slammed inside her one last time before he came, groaning aloud as he released inside her once more. "Such a dirty girl," he rumbled at the same time, emptying his load inside her. "You really are hopeless."

"I just like the idea more that I don't have to worry about their rules so much now, I skipped a grade which is why I'm already done with school," she grinned softly. She groaned as his cock drove deeper in her pussy, it felt sooo good, dirty but good and she didn't care about the dirty or naughty parts of it all.

She squealed as he tugged on her nipples, it felt so good, and she came hard all over his cock yet again soon after he filled her pussy. "Ohhh gawdddd yesss it's so naughty to have you cum in me her. Yes, I am a dirty slutty girl," she grinned. "Ohhh yeahhhh totally hopeless, and proud of it," she giggled.

"Well, congratulations," Alex admitted with a nod once he had finished and come down from his own high, and had the opportunity to respond. "So old and out of school already. You must be a prodigy. Guess that explains why you're such a deviant." He grinned as he pulled himself out, tweaking her nipples at the same time as a sort of accent to what he was saying.

He paused then, glancing around before bending in once more. "Now that, should we want go rejoin your friend, or would you like me to give you your birthday present?"

"Why, thank you..." she grinned as he said she was old to be out of school already. "Well, most my age are still in school yet, but I don't know if I'm a prodigy... I only skipped third grade... course I could just be a deviant because I like it," she groaned as he tweaked her nipples, "that feels so good..." she smiled softly.

"Mmm, birthday present for sure, we can always rejoin them later. Also, you know what would be awesome? I've always wanted my nipples pierced," she grinned.

"Well, you're not going to hear me complain about it," Alex pointed out as he accepted what she said. Needless to say hr was more looking forward to what was coming next, the thought of her piercings something that could be tended to in the future. Right now he knew what he wanted, and he was going to get it sooner or later. Besides, it wasn't like there was a place for piercings around here anyways.

He soon showed her what her gift was though, shifting in place to let his rod brush against her ass as he worked to try and get himself ready for another round on top of what they had done thus far. "You said this was what you wanted after all," he pointed out at the same time. "I bet you've been dreaming all night about me fucking this tight little ass of yours right here on the dance floor, haven't you?"

Charlotte grinned as he said he wouldn't complain about her finishing school early, "yeah, now I just need to find a job for the summer, and prep for college," she rolled her eyes, not really looking forward to those things as they'd both be pretty dull and boring. "I know what you're thinking... and I'm more than willing to wait for any piercings and/or tattoos, besides I hardly know you so I'm not worried," she grinned.

She grinned as his rod brushed her bare ass, "ohhh yeahhh take my dirty slutty ass right here on the dance floor... just go slow as I've never done it before," she grinned. "Yeah I so did, it's something I was saving up for my birthday. I've loosened it up a little bit, but I know my finger is nothing next to a hard, long, thick cock.. I just know enough to relax the muscles so it doesn't hurt... but it hasn't been trained all that much. "Hell yeah I have!! A birthday party isn't complete without at least one present, right?"

"Don't worry, I know," Alex reassured her as she reminded him that he needed to go slow since this was her first time. It wasn't like he could forget given how recently it had been, but he didn't chastise her for the reminder. He would definitely make sure she enjoyed her birthday present, as much as she had been preparing for it at the same time. "I mean, compared to everything else I'll make sure it feels just as good."

He took his time with it though, swaying against her as he rubbed his length back to attention, even as the sensitivity sent sparks through him at the same time. Soon enough though he was ready, the tip of his soaked length prodding against her rear entrance. "Go on and smile for the good people watching," he urged with a grin before he struck, grunting as he forced his cock into her ass. He made sure to go slow, making sure she had the time to adjust and that it didn't hurt too much, but once he had sheathed himself inside of her he didn't waste any time in setting up a firm pace. Happy birthday indeed.

"Thank you... that's all I'd ask," she grinned softly, realizing they were on the same page. "Can we even do it here? I mean, it'd be kind of awkward a bit though, wouldn't it?" she smiled softly as she felt him continue to rub against her even in spite of her misgivings.

She moaned as he swayed against her and rubbed his length against her, and it felt so good... dirty and slutty, but good. She grinned softly as she could tell he'd gotten it wet, her own pussy helping with that she was certain. She smiled happily, before wincing as she felt his cock push into her outer ring, it hurt but she managed okay even still. She adjusted, relaxing instead of shriveling up in pain, and nodded for him to continue. "Go ahead... pound my ass like it's never been pounded before, lover... make my one last hole yours as well, and ruin it against any other cock," she grinned, she knew she was using potty mouth but didn't care. "Happy birthday to me!" she grinned happily, thrusting back against him as he started a steady but firm pace upward. "I want your cock deep in my bowels, or at least as deep as possible anyways, before the night's out, babe. I want to be yours completely."

Alex wasn't sure what she was talking about when she mentioned awkwardness, so he left it alone. If it was really a problem then she would bring it up again, but up until the he would dismiss it from mind. There was plenty of other things to enjoy than what she might have been thinking at the moment.

Soon enough he had what he wanted, cock breaching her outer ring before plunging deep into her rear as he hilted himself and set up a firm pace to claim her rear as his own, just like she wanted. "Happy birthday," he agreed with a nod before going on. "I'll definitely do that." Indeed he did, pulling her forward to meet him as his cock pounded into her rear, embraced by the tight and burning heat that was her virgin hole. It hurt a bit, but he plowed through it as he forced her to adjust to him in turn. "Come on," he grunted at the same time. "Show everybody here just who this slutty ass belongs to."

She wasn't sure he was going to be able to take her ass on the floor, but she soon realized it wasn't that difficult as she soon felt his familiar cock pressing at her virgin ass.

"Thank you..." she groaned as his cock pounded deep into her ass, it did burn as he continued to fill her backside, but she wasn't about to stop him either. She thrust back onto his cock, urged on by his words, wanting everyone on the dance floor to know what a dirty slut she was right now. She bent down, showing everyone just what they were doing, and where his cock was in her body. "Fuck me like the dirty slutty whore I am... make my whorish ass yours, too!" her one hand was busy tweaking and tugging her nipples, as the other was working her sopping cunt, making it obvious she was turned on as he was pounding her ass. Her ass finally started to loosen up as she continued working over her pussy, and she was soon thrusting into him just as hard as he was thrusting back.

It wasn't long before the two of them were engaged in quite the show, Charlotte getting herself off while Alex took her rear for everyone to see. Soon enough she was meeting him in turn, allowing him to take her that much harder as he claimed her ass as his own. At this rate it definitely wouldn't be long, but he made sure to hold out as long as he could. It would ruin the present if he didn't allow her the time to enjoy herself. At least, for the moment. Later on that could be far from the case, but that was something to worry about later.

He shifted in place, moving both him and her to get into her as deep as he could reach, the slapping of their flesh clashing against the music as the two of them engaged in a very different sort of dance upon the floor. It was easier than he had expected, but he could only assume that it was because of her previous work. "Now your entire body is mine," he told her with a triumphant grin. "Isn't that right?"

If anyone was watching their fucking it wasn't obvious to her, at least. Charlotte squealed as she felt him bottom out in her ass, it was so hot even if it did burn still. "Ohhh gawd, it's so hot that you're gaping my ass here on the dance floor." She panted and grunted as she was soon at the edge of another intense orgasm. Her pussy not only gushed, but she squirted as she came, the most intense one ever.

She gasped as he shifted, somehow his cock was even deeper, she thought he was all the way in her ass, but obviously she was wrong. She thrust back against him, wincing slightly as yet another inch slid into her. "Oh fuck yes... So hot too, knowing it's all yours." She really wasn't thinking clearly, the lust was like a fire she couldn't put out, not that she wanted to. "Yeah, all my entire body is yours, babe... Heart, body, and soul, or so the saying goes."

Hearing her dedicate herself to him like that was certainly a thrill for Alex as he took her from behind, firm and deep as her ass shaped itself to the form of his cock, which did not slow down as his climax grew near. His length pulsed and throbbed in indication of what was to come, his hold on her tightening in the process. She seemed to feel the same, and he watched with amusement as she came right on the dance floor, her ass tightening at the same time.

"Well then, let's make it official," he said with a grunt, slapping into her a few more times before he came once again, pumping his seed into her once virgin rear to paint it white. He spent himself inside her and was reluctant in pulling out, enjoying the experience to a significant degree as he grinned at her. "So, did you enjoy your present?"

She groaned as he kept going, and the firmness he used only made it that much hotter. It was so hot, knowing he was taking her ass for the first time in the open, even though it wasn't outside it was definitely hot. "Happy birthday to me," she giggled softly, she was so loving her first gift as he continued to pound her so deep.

"Sounds good to me," she grinned as she pressed just as hard into him, groaning as the slaps of their skin on each other hit her ears, it was so thrilling. "Ohhh my gawd... so amazing that your cum is filling my formerly virgin ass right here on the floor. "Ohh yeah... definitely the best present ever so far."

The two of them stayed pressed together as Alex let himself recover, having tired himself out a bit with this last round. Besides, he wouldn't want her to get too used to it after all, so he figured that a break was alright. "So what next birthday girl," he asked with a chuckle as he held her close. "We could go join your friend upstairs. Or we could ditch them and get a bit of privacy. Your wish is my command."

"Gawddd you're good... damn, I sure know how to pick 'em," she giggled, trying to pretend she meant to meet up with him. "I'm good with either one... though I should at least let Ellen know I'm leaving." If they chose to go back to the room, Ellen and her boyfriend would be too busy fucking to notice, and would wave them on. "How about we go back to your place?" she grinned naughtily.

With Alex holding Charlotte close, it wasn't much of a surprise to hear what her eventual verdict was. It seemed that her lust and desire were overcoming common sense, which was fine by him since it only made things easier as far as he was concerned. Once she had decided on an option he began to guide her off the dance floor, returning his member to his pants as he walked along. "Well then, home it is. We can swing by the room if you don't feel like sending them a text," he reassured them as they walked, but he knew what he wanted to do first and foremost.

Charlotte grinned as they left the dance floor, smirking as he returned his cock to his pants. "Sounds good to me, I think swinging by the room is better, just 'cause she may not see the text right away... plus I have my stuff there." She went back to the room, grabbed her stuff, and told Ellen they were going to his place. "I'll see you later... or maybe not. Either way, have fun," Charlotte grinned before they left.

Alex waited for Charlotte to do what she needed to do, and soon enough she had returned to his side with her stuff, ready to go on and enjoy the night that they had left. He was definitely planning to show her a good time, whether she ended up wanting it or not at the end of the night. They had come too far for him to simply back down now, and she would soon realize that as he hoped.

"Let's be on our way then," he said with a grin as he took her arm and led her out of the club, back to the train stop so they could catch a ride. It would be a bit of a trip to a different part of town than the one that she lived in, but it would be relatively undisturbed. He was saving it for when they arrived, taking the time to recover in the process.

Along the way though, he couldn't help but muse as he kept her close. "Hm, what should I do to you when we arrive," he said aloud with a chuckle. "I could bend you over the table and have myself a late night snack. I could stick you out on the balcony for everyone to see. Or maybe I should just stick a blindfold on you, throw you on to the bed, and fuck you until you can't walk." Such words were purred into her ear as they rode the train, drawing ever near their destination.

Ellen was too busy getting pounded by her boyfriend to worry about Charlotte... if she'd been more alert she would have said something, about how stupid it'd be to go home with a complete stranger. On Charlotte's part, she didn't care... she was so full of lust and desire from this man who had taken her so completely this evening, nothing else mattered.

"Absolutely," Charlotte's grin matched Alex's as they left, happily letting him take her by the arm and out of the club, towards the subway. She hadn't bothered with any undergarments when she'd redressed, giving Alex her panties, and having not worn a bra, she was completely nude under her dress. She had no idea where they were going, but was certain he did.

She snuggled into him on the subway, not caring if her skirt rode up exposing her naked pussy, or if his hands roamed freely as they rode the subway again. "Mmm, you're making my pussy all wet and slippery all over again," she grinned as he went over his ideas for her when they got to his place. "I think fucking me until I can't walk sounds the hottest... that way I can stay with you until I can again, or until you decide I can go home," she smirked.

Alex didn't go too far as they road the subway towards their destination, merely teasing her for the moment. He wanted to save things until they got back, and he wanted the time to recover as well. Though he was well aware of the fact that she was nude beneath her dress. he just happened to have the self control to not go crazy and make a fool out of himself in the process.

An eyebrow rose as Charlotte voiced her opinion, entirely not a surprise the way that things had gone thus far. Indeed it seemed his words were quite the turn on for her. "Hm, it is too bad really. Imagine being forced to walk all this way in the nude, with a vibrator or two stuck inside you and buzzing away, just to see how many times you would cum before we got where we were going," he murmured in turn.

Soon enough they arrived at the train station and he began to walk, leading them towards his place where they would spend the rest of the night.

Back
Top Bottom