Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subway Dare (leia x Azecreth)

She groaned in frustration as the vibrator was moved further away from her pussy instead of closer, he was teasing the hell out of her and it was driving her crazy. "Humiliating, okay? There... I said it... also it's just so weird.."

Alex had to resist laughing at Charlotte's claim, even though he found it to be particularly funny all things considered. She was embarrassed by something like that, after all they had done thus far? It was interesting to see where she placed her limits, though he wasn't sure if he'd actually listen to them just yet. Who knew, maybe she'd find it a bit more fun once she was actually in that situation.

"Alright, thanks for letting me know," he replied, and as a reward he gave her what she waned. The vibrator dipped downwards and back towards her core, to drive her over the edge once again.

"You're welcome... I guess wearing the ears and tail along with being naked would be humiliating and weird at the same time, to me anyways."

She squealed as the vibrator dipped closer to her core, she was so close to cumming already, her heartrate and breathing picked up as her lust grew. "Ohhh gawddd please... please may I cum?"

Alex hummed in thought for a moment, trying to draw it out and torment her before he let out a sigh. "Since you've been so cooperative, I guess I'll let you cum," he told her, driving the vibrator along slick lips to push her over the edge.

She whimpered as he seemed to think about it, she was so desparate to cum. "Th-thank you..." she screamed out his name as she came hard soon after he'd moved the vibrator along her pussy lips.

It didn't take long after his permission before Charlotte sated herself, and with that done Alex would pull the vibrator away and place it off to the side. He'd had a bit of preparatory fun, and had also had the chance to recover a bit. Now he could go on and move to the next step of this whole little game, in which he had already learned so much. Who knew what other secrets waited for him?

Moving on to the bed itself, Alex grinned as he rested on his knees between her legs. His cock was hard once again, and pressed it to slick lips with calm motion. "Well then, looks like I'm going to have my way with you, and you can't do anything about it," he noted in a teasing tone of voice.

Charlotte groaned as she could see him kneeling between her spread legs, his huge cock erect yet again as she gazed at it, "Ohhh gawddd yesss please fuck me..." she moaned.

She wasn't sure what all she might like, but she knew she liked what they'd done so far. The fact they'd fucked in the subway and in the club was keeping her pussy dripping each time she thought about it.

The encouragement was hardly needed and Alex wasted no time in giving her what she wanted. A hand came to rest on her hip as he thrusted forwards, spearing his shaft into her eager hole, taking advantage of the bonds in the process. It gave him that much more control, which he enjoyed as he pulled out before slamming into her again, her sex slick and wet to hit him with a dull heat. "So, does it feel better when you're tied up," he asked with a chuckle.

She groaned as he thrust deep into her slippery dripping pussy, she couldn't help how hot it was making her. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as he pulled back before slamming back into her cunt yet again. She grinned softly as she realized that their flesh was slapping wetly, "ohh gawdd yesss!"

Alex fell silent for the most part, since it seemed like it wouldn't serve much purpose. Instead he focused on making her feel good and that he did well, pistoning with all the force that he could muster as he pounded deep inside of her. He wouldn't last very long like this, but before that happened he did what he could to make sure he left his mark. It was so warm, and tight, it was massaging his length for everything that he had, and he enjoyed it way too much.

Charlotte groaned as he moved deeper and harder inside her pussy, she couldn't help how much she was panting and moving against him, wanting to bring herself to yet another orgasm. "Ohhh fuckkk!! I..I'm gonna cummmm again!!!"

"Go ahead," Alex urged her with a nod as she announced that she was close. Coming so soon it seemed like being tied up had truly made her sensitive to this sort of thing, but he did nothing to hold her back as he continued to slam into her body, while she moved back against him in turn. They were definitely enjoying themselves.

She swore she could have screamed the place down she was so loud, her nipples and pussy were tingling with need as she came hard, even squirting some as she came, it was so much as he continued to slam into her. "I'm soo glad I met you," she smiled.

Feeling her come, Alex made it a few seconds longer before he also hit his release. He pulled out at the last second though, cock shuddering as his cum splattered all over her restrained body. It made a good look for her, as far as he was concerned, and once he had had a chance to recover he went and produced a cell phone so he could take a picture. "The look suits you," he noted at the same time.

She yelped in surprise as she was splattered with his cum, thankful he didn't cum inside her instead. She almost giggled as he took a picture and said the look suited her, "why, thank you Sir. Makes me feel like a real slut," she grinned.

The picture would be carefully stored away for future use, whatever that might end up being. It would be fun to simply look at, but he had the feeling that he could get more from it than just that. But that was for the future, and right now he took the picture and put his phone back where he had left it. "I suppose it's your turn to make a suggestion," he decided with a slow nod. "Anything spring to mind that you'd like to ttry out while you're like this?"

"I don't know... I'm not familiar with a lot of things, maybe try something or show it to me and see if I'd want to try it?" she smiled nervously, though she figured she'd be fine with most things he had, what she'd seen hadn't bothered her much at all for sure. "Just try me."

"Alright then," Alex replied with a hum. He could certainly experiment a bit, and really he was glad that she had agreed to it. It made things so much easier on him, in that he knew he was still treading on ground where she wouldn't provide any resistance. That was a place he needed to stick around, but given what she had said before he needed to determine what was too far, if he could.

Rooting around with the stuff he had brought out before, it didn't take him long to move on. "How about this then?" He presented a taser, letting it snap and buzz for a few moments to give her some idea before he turned it off. "I promise, your reaction will be quite shocking."

Please, someone kill him for that one.

She grinned a bit nervously, not completely certain everything he had in this room, but knew since she wasn't familiar with a lot of it, figured he might come up with something interesting for sure.

"A..a taser? Ummm, I'm sure it would, considering what it does." She was even more nervous now, she'd never had one used on her, nor had she seen one used on anyone else. "I... guess maybe?"

She shuddered slightly, "but something else would be a bit more preferable."

Though she had refused his suggestion, Alex was not about to simply give up and accept it. After all, she had said she wanted to experiment, and he wouldn't let this go without making absolutely sure on that fact. "Come on, you trust me right," he pushed. "Just try it once, and if you don't like it we can always do something else instead." He figured that would be a good compromise, considering what she wanted to do.

"I..I do... already. I guess so... it just makes me a little nervous thinking about it, you know? I guess as long as you know what you're doing that's the main thing anyways." She was still nervous about it, but figured she was willing to try something once anyways, since she hadn't done any of these before.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you," Alex reassured he as she voiced her nervousness yet allowed him to go forward nonetheless. she had said she wanted to experiment, so he would help her to do just that. If she didn't like it then they would know something useful for the future. So he would continue, now that he had gotten her to agree to it.

He carefully positioned himself over her before applying the taser. It would last for a few seconds, bolts of electricity arcing through her form before he pulled it away. After that he would give her a few seconds to relax and recover before speaking up again. "So how was it?"

"I figured you wouldn't... or at least I hoped you wouldn't anyways," she smiled softly. "I so want to try new things, and most of what I've seen here I've not seen before, so pretty much anything is an experiment for me."

She shuddered as the taser hit her, it was difficult but not impossible to take. "Whoa... definitely electrifying, scary, and yet... I'm guessing the scary part is what gives my last answer. Oddly arousing to a small extent."

Alex held on to the taser for the moment, glad to hear her response. It earned a wider grin and a nod of approval as she explained why she felt the way that she did. It was understandable of course, and he was glad that she didn't fat out reject the fun that she had just had. "Enough to try it again," he asked. A rhetorical question, but he would not have a problem if she gave an actual answer to it. One way or another, he'd still do what he wanted.

"Ohh gawd yesss, please Master..." she groaned, her nipples perking back up already at the thought of him doing it again. Of course, if it was a low voltage she didn't really know, just that it sent tingles to all the right places. "That is if it pleases you, my body is yours to tease and play with as you wish," she grinned.

Back
Top Bottom