Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subway Dare (leia x Azecreth)

Well then, that answered the question pretty easily. Alex was more than willing to give her what she wanted as she asked for a repeat performance. That presumably also addressed the issue of how much she liked it, because she wouldn't have asked like that if she didn't enjoy it. At least, as far as he knew. She might just be trying to impress him or something, which he wouldn't blame her for.

"I think we can arrange something like that," he reassured her with a grin. Of course he also jiggled the settings a bit, moving the taser to the next highest as he prepared. A few seconds later and he would apply the taser again, the same duration of tim of course, and once he stopped she would find the vibrator brought up against her bare sex. He was curious to see how she would handle the quick change of sensations.

She screamed as the taser hit her again, her pussy drooling even more soon after, her arousal quite obvious. "Mmm, I can't believe how aroused I am... I thought taser was something scary, but wow... it's amazing!!" she grinned. "Master, your slut loves this so much!!" She groaned as the vibrator found its way back to her bare pussy, arching her back as he did so, a shiver going down her spine.

Needless to say it was quite the sight for Alex to watch as Charlotte was taken in thrall by the taser and the vibrator following it, grinning like a loon even as she arched against the toy that was messing with her. She seemed to have adapted fairly quickly, and he was glad to see it. It made pushing things that much easier if he wanted to. The escalation would be simple, and she would be that much more likely to accept it. If he wanted to, anyway.

"Glad you like it," he affirmed as he left the vibrator in place. "Let's try this then." It would be a bit of work to produce another toy for them to use, but once he actually had it ready he would waste no time in applying the nipple clamps, to add to the sensations that she felt. Not that he expected her to get off on that lone, but it would pave the way for what he also planned to do, and it would give her something else to focus on.

That probably wouldn't last as he brought the taser back and activated it, zapping first one clamp and then the other, giving each a few good seconds in turn. There was no waiting to see if she enjoyed it this time, he just went ahead and did it. She would be fine, probably.

"Mmm, I could so get used to submitting to you all the time... to think this all started on a dare... best dare I've ever taken in my life, and one I definitely don't regret," she grinned softly, even as she still was at his mercy at this point. It didn't bother her in the least and she loved it already, that she knew.

"Thank you, you know I'm willing to try anything you have once, Master," she grinned softly. She yelped slightly as the clamps bit down on her tender buds, but after the initial shock it sent wonderful tingling sensations straight to her pussy, and soon was moaning instead. "Somehow I get the feeling I'm going to fall in love with anything you do with me," she grinned.

"Eeee, ohhh my gawddd," she groaned as she nearly squirted from the sensations going through her nipples as the taser hit each clamp. She was soo close to cumming, and he'd mostly just used the taser, making her wonder what else he had in mind for her.

Alex continued to be pleased by her willingness to do most anything for him, the few oddities aside like the ones that they had discussed previously. It still left plenty open, and he did not shy away from basking in the praise she gave him as he expanded her horizons. If only it was all selflessly motivated like she seemed to think it was, as part of the game. Well, she would find the truth soon enough,

The taser struck like the literal lightning bolt that it was meant to replicate (on a smaller scale of course) and he found himself fascinated by the way she shook and arched her back under the jolts, a reflexive action that did wonders to highlight her curves. Reaching down, he twisted the clamps that he had put in place, ready in case that did not serve to push her over the edge on its own. Not that he minded if she held on a bit more. It was always fun to listen to her beg for it.

She screamed as he hit her with the taser yet again, groaning as he twisted the clamps, for whatever reason the jolt was nothing short of amazing. She just hoped she never got it used on her by police or something, because it would be downright embarrassing. She finally went over the edge this time, the last zap too much for her pussy to take as far as pleasure went.

"I..I so can't wait to see what else you wish to use on me at some point, Master... I-I can't believe I just came from a taser," she giggled, she only wished she could relieve herself, since she was tied up still.

Alex soon was witness to another climax on her part, though it was quickly followed with professions of enjoyment on Charlotte's part. Of course now he was left trying to think up a way to one up that, if he could even do so. With everything he had tried thus far, it would not be the simplest task. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he replied with a nod. It certainly made his life easier when she did like this sort of thing.

Moving away, he put the taser back where he had gotten it from and produced the next thing. Specifically a lighter and a small bag. "Don't worry, I will be careful," he reassured her as he flicked it open and let the flame spark into existence for a moment before being snuffed out. It wouldn't do any good to leave scars after all. But for the momnt, he waited to see whether her trust in him was holding out.

She was nervous when she heard what sounded like a lighter, but she thought she'd try to trust him on it even though she barely knew him. "I-I trust you, Sir... I'm a bit fearful, but I trust you won't do anything to permanently hurt me, or at least intentionally anyways," she smiled softly.

She shivered softly, hoping that her trust wasn't misplaced, but she wasn't that seriously concerned either.

"I'm glad to hear that." The trust she was giving him was substantial, but he was grateful for it. After all, it was another step towards accomplishing his own agenda. But if she enjoyed herself along the way then there was no problem, now was there? It was only a matter of time as far as he was concerned.

So he began without hesitation, turning on the lighter once again and letting it dip until her breasts could be bathed in the heat coming off the flame, though without burning her as he had said. He shifted from one to the other, smooth motions carrying it along as he let her skin suffer under the assault. For now he was slow and methodical in his approach, but it would not be long until he moved on. For now, he could take his time.

She grinned softly, hoping her trust wasn't misplaced, but yet she was willing to try anyways. "You know, maybe eventually I would be willing to get pierced in a few intimate places."

She bit back a whimper as she felt the warmth of the flame, it sent a shiver down her spine as it got a little too close to her perky nipples, not close enough to burn but enough to keep them perky anyways. She wasn't sure she needed to remind him that she just wanted to explore things, not necessarily hit a danger zone, or to have him top everything he'd already done. "Master, if it's at your hand, I'd enjoy it most likely anyways, no matter what it is."

"I'm glad to hear that," Alex said with a confident tone, both glad to hear that and also amused to hear her opinion on potentially getting piercings in the future. He didn't think that he had implied or said anything about that, but if she wanted to do it then he certainly wasn't going to object. It provided a bit of spice, and he could understand her desire to spite her parents with such a notable act. It was pretty fun, as far as he was concerned.

While continuing to act with the lighter he would continue on as he opened the bag that he had brought with. New stimulation would arise as a couple half circle ice cubes were produced, one placed up against heated folds, another pressed up against her rear, then two more topping her bust. The cold would provide an interesting counterpoint as he used the lighter to good effect upon her body. He was interested to see just how well she took it.

"Well, ever since I heard about getting my nipples, clit, and pussy pierced, I've been thinking I'd like to have 'em done," she grinned. "Maybe even a tattoo of whatever Master would like. I kind of like tattoos, just not a lot of them."

She shivered as the ice was placed on her, it was so cold, and the lighter... "oh my gosh... sooo c-c-cold..." she squealed as the cube was placed on her folds, and whimpered softly just before the lighter melted it. "That's sooo cold."

"That's the point," Alex noted with a chuckle as Charlotte chattered and voiced her apparent disapproval of the temperature. "I thought it might make for a more unique experience. What do you think?" Certainly he was doing a good job of it, letting th ice form separate points of cold that would be balanced by the moving lighter elsewhere upon her body. He wanted to know whether it was worth considering for the future or not.

"Ohhh yesss believe me... I do like it, Master... don't get me wrong... it's just the ice is sooo cold," she groaned. Her nipples were perking up quite nicely, showing just how much she did like it, it wasn't just the cold making them perk up right then.

"Well then, you had better focus on warming up," he replied in turn as she protested the cold, glad to see that she found this as interesting as he did. The lighter dipped and moved, not staying in one spot for too long even as the ice remained immobile and melted slowly. As he had said this was just a test, and he was looking forward to seeing just how turned on it made her by the time that it was done, if she could control herself even that much.

She tried focusing on the warmth from the lighter instead, even though it wasn't helping the ice all that much. "Yes Master," she was so looking forward to everything he was going to show her, and barely remembered her own cell phone, which thankfully was on vibrate mode. She absolutely would have hated it if it'd gone off, one of her friends had changed her ring tone to 'Barbie World' earlier as a joke, and she hadn't changed it yet.

Things were progressing along nicely, yet it still seemed like there was some sort of spark or final effort needed to actually bring Charlotte over the edge that she seemed to have been heading for before. The fact that it had not endured was disappointing, but Alex was okay with that. He just had to find a method of escalation that solved the problem before it could ruin the entire experience.

A thought did occur to him on how to proceed, and without further comment he let the lighter drift downwards, to move closer to that ice cube that had been pressed against her folds previously. Perhaps the mixing of cold and heat, rather than having the separate, would provide that boost needed

Charlotte groaned as the warmth drifted towards her pussy, she was struggling hard with not cumming, and losing terribly. She was actually pretty close for a while, but had held back.

"P..please Master... s-slave wishes to cum sooo much... please may slut cum, Master?" she groaned.

It was pleasing for Alex to hear Charlotte asking for permission once again, a reminder of just what he was doing and how far it had developed. Sure, she might just be kinky enough to want to do that sort of thing, but he also saw it as an affirmation of how far he had come. Even he could not have predicted that he would be in a situation like this barely a day ago. It was incredible, to be honest. Yet he would never take it back if he were given the opportunity to do so.

"Very well. Since you asked so nicely I think I can allow you to cum," he replied as he continued working with the lighter. When it happened though he would be quick to pull it away, just so she didn't burn herself on accident. He might be adventurous but he wasn't stupid after all.

"Thank you, Master... slut is so close already," she groaned, she'd been fighting another orgasm since he'd started with the lighter. She shuddered as her orgasm grew nearer, before arching her back in pleasure.

"Ohhh fuckkkk!!" she screamed as the orgasm hit her, not afraid of how loud she was as it just felt so good.

"Very good," Alex replied with a grin, watching as Charlotte let herself practically fly over the edge, screaming in delight. The multiple times certainly had done a number on her if she was that sensitive by now, and h had to wonder just how much longer she would last. Not that he was complaining about her making it this far by any means. It promised good things for the future.

He would give her a chance to recover before moving on, trying out another thing that he wanted to do. But it would be after that that he put an end to it, allowing her to get some rest for now before she got too worn down by all that had gone on tonight. He needed an opportunity to charge his batteries as well, so it worked in both their favors. "Good night," he told her with a smile and a wave as he left the room. He didn't expect that it would take long for her to go to sleep.

Eventually the sun would rise in the morning, filtering through the window to fall upon her. Whether that immediately woke her or not, eventually she would do so. And she would wake to the fact that she was still tied up. It was the start to a new day, and whatever waited within it.

It took Charlotte a while to calm back down even after everything, but she knew she had no regrets at all about any of it. "Night," she grinned softly, surprised he'd left her tied up, but she was exhausted, and thanks to her being forced to stay still, once he'd left her alone she crashed soon after.

When she woke, it took her a few moments to figure out why she couldn't move, but she still grinned anyways as she remembered the night before. She moaned softly, and waited somewhat impatiently to be let loose or at least for him to return.

It would be a bit after Charlotte had woken up before Alex would return. Presumably he was able to have a much more comfortable sleep since he wasn't the one currently restrained on a bed, so he let himself take a bit longer to wake up. Besides, it wasn't like she would be going anywhere now was it? It gave him time to relax, to recover, and to think about things.

Stepping into her room, he grinned as he found that his guest was already awake. "Good morning," he said as he stepped over to the bed. "Sleep well?" Reaching down he began to untie her, letting her free from her position. They could move on now, so her being tied up wasn't necessary anymore.

Charlotte grinned softly as she heard him come in, she couldn't see him well yet, but as far as she knew they were alone. "Hi, and somewhat well, Master... once I got used to not being able to move much." She wasn't trying to complain about it, just being truthful as to the discomfort somewhat.

She sat up soon after, rubbing the lines away from her wrists and ankles soon after. "Thank you, Master," she smiled soon after. She loved it either way, even as she sighed in relief from being able to get away from the one position she'd been in all night. "Shall I start on some breakfast?" if so, soon there'd be some delicious smells coming from the kitchen.

"Go ahead," Alex replied with a grin. He hadn't been expecting her to offer to make breakfast, but when she did it was pleasant as well. It was better than going out at least, and the less that he had to work the better. He wasted no time in following her to the kitchen, to observe her as she cooked. He was not one for standing around after all, and he wanted to make sure that she knew he appreciated the work she was putting into this.

Back
Top Bottom