Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Veil (citizenanon x shani)

Bellatrix sighed thankfully as he stopped teasing her sex. Crossing her legs imdeiantly as her feet were free. He was most likwly changing the course of history with the deaths he's caused. Rubbing her wrists as they were free quickly grabbing her wand. She was confused if he wasn't good then why was he here? He wasn't making much sense. Thinking about what she said remembering saying she'd kill him.

"That's technically not me who 'killed' you and obviously you're not dead." She replied Bella currently was nothing like her future counter part. "Plus...you're family I'm no about to purposely harm my family...I couldn't remeber who you were earlier."

"I could just summon a new pair..." Shaking her head she couldn't believe she was about to battle in the nude, holding her wand steady not wanting to fight but he was challenging her.

Sirius kept his wand trained on Bellatrix. She was a tricky opponent. She was a decent duelist now and a down right amazing duelist as an adult. When she had moved in to some form of preparedness, he flicked his wand and began with some rather benign hexes and charms. Ticklers, cheering, and even a couple stinging hexes to keep her on her toes. He continued to step her up in difficulty. Each time she would attack, he would block or counter the spell. Occasionally, they would be redirected towards her. Further and further, he brought her along the smell range until he had to concentrate on his anger and hatred for Wormtail to screw up the right mindset for the Crucio curse. With a hiss, he cast the spell, "Crucio!"

Bellatrix watched waiting for him to start, thats usually what happened. When they started Bella began to deflect and shoot off her own spells. basic stuff learned at hogwarts being hit here and there. Mostly blocking them she had been trained for this granted she wasn't trying to hurt him. Seeing he increased the power oof the spells as they when on. Upon hearing him cast Crucio, her eyes widend Bella tried to deflect it or reflect it back but it was to powerful.Her eyes closed tightly, she screamed out as she fell to the ground her body convulsed as sharp pain traveled through her body.

Sirius counted to ten while he held the spell on his cousin. It was far longer than she had held it on him earlier, but he did not care one bit. He needed her to know just what the spell did when applied as it was. After the ten seconds were up, he removed the spell and knowing the effects cast another one to lift her off the floor and place her gently back on the bed. He even brought the light sheet on the bed over her nude form to help protect what was left of her modesty.

"I'm sorry, Bellatrix." Sirius said as he pulled up a chair and sat down beside her. "I had to know what you were capable of and you needed to know just what that spell felt like." Not only that, but she had been well and truly tortured now. If she needed it, they could build memories out of that for her to go back to Tom with. "The pain will fade with time. For now, take it easy."

Bellatrix had dropped her wand as she convulsed and screamed on the floor. With the power behind it, to hate so strongly to cause such pain. Although he released the curse her boy shook uncontrolably tears felt from her eyes, curling up into a ball as her body shook with pain. Her breathing was shaking as she almost struggled to regain her breath. Keeping her eyes closed, as she cried and twitched. Unable to form words at the moment.

Sirius watched Bellatrix suffer for a long moment. After everything, he was feeling sick to his stomach now as he watched her suffer through the after effects of the spell, but he told himself that it was for her own good. "Don't ball up." He said after a moment and gently moved her legs so that she were laid out straight on the bed. "You'll cramp worse that way. Keep your body relaxed, but open." Sirius directed. He brushed a bit of hair from her face and cast a similar spell to the one he had cast on her dark mark to mask the pain. It would soften the effects to a bearable level. "Relax and don't move. The spell damage is still in effect, it's just hidden for now. "We need to talk." Sirius said and summoned his chair so he could sit near the bed. "You've been taken. Your family will be worried, but they will be safe." Sirius explained. "We need to keep you 'safe' and out from under Tom Riddle and I'm going to need your help to do that."

Bellatrix laying there in a ball in pain never feeling that curse until now. Whincing as he stretched her out as all of her muscles were tense ans spasing, shooting with pain. Trying to breath to relax it was very hard to relax. Her breathing was shakly as she focused. Feeling him cast a similar spell to the one he used before. Her body fell limp, as most of the effects died down, able to breathe again. Looking at him he really waned to talk now, she was not in a mood to talk. Noddong her head slightly when he said the family would be safe. "...How...?" Wshe asked softly when he said he needed her help.

Shani said:
Bellatrix laying there in a ball in pain never feeling that curse until now. Whincing as he stretched her out as all of her muscles were tense ans spasing, shooting with pain. Trying to breath to relax it was very hard to relax. Her breathing was shakly as she focused. Feeling him cast a similar spell to the one he used before. Her body fell limp, as most of the effects died down, able to breathe again. Looking at him he really waned to talk now, she was not in a mood to talk. Noddong her head slightly when he said the family would be safe. "...How...?" Wshe asked softly when he said he needed her help.

"So far as Tom knows, you've played the good Death Eater." Sirius explained. "You're being held captive and being tortured by The Grim." Sirius stroked her hair to help relax and calm her down. "Little Sirius and Regulus will miss their cousin, but if my memory is correct, that will be okay. Not only did Cissy escape, but the man who I hit with the piercing hex survived. He will spread the story of your capture. So far as everyone knows, you were taken and did not run away."

Sirius needed to get into his family library. There had to be a way to remove her tattoo and cleanse the taint of Riddle from her soul. If he could do that, then Tom would have no choice but to think her dead.

Bellatrix laid still and quiet as he spoke, listening to what he had to say. Closing her eyes with soft smile as he stroked her hair loving when people played with her hair. Her eyes opened, "Sirius the wedding...I have to pick them up for the wedding..." she said weakly not even thinking that she herself wouldn't be at the wedding. She understood what he was saying she was a prisoner so she still did her job but was captured in the process.

"Bellatrix." Sirius watched her relax under her touch. "There's not going to be a wedding. There's no reason to force yourself to go through with it. You said it yourself, it's not something you want to do and now you have a way to get out of it without going back on any kind of contract." He was certain that being a PoW would over write the contract clauses. "Besides, I don't remember ever attending your wedding, so it's likely that little Sirius would have found a way out of it anyway. Someone else will pick them up. Probably Narcissa. They'll be fine."

Sirius did not know how to get through to her now. She was free of the problems that she had before. Free of any issues. Free to really help protect her family.

"You can really help to protect the Blacks now, Bellatrix. Moreso than you ever could before." Sirius thought he might be on to something. "Their dark Guardian Angel."

Looking at him as he said her name. "...but...but the contract..." She said softly. Though he was right Bellatrix didn't want o have the wedding se wanted to be married jus noot to Rudolphus, he was kind of an idiot. "...But...I can't let...them down..." She stated she couldn't be a disappointment to the family. "Hm...I don't know but I was supposed to pick you both up and get you dressed for it..." She replied dazed. Bellarix didn't know what to do wih herself, busy with everything to please everyone. "I don't see how I'm helping..."

"We are going to take the fight to the Death Eaters while doing everything we can to ensure that my future does not come to pass." Sirius explained. "That means that you will have to be a captive for quite a bit longer, I'm afraid." By having everyone know that you're kept prisoner, you'll be able to move about with relative ease so long as we are careful. You and I both know that Riddle is not the man he claims to be and needs to be stopped." Sirius ran his thumb over her forehead. "We will do our best to manipulate things so that the Blacks come out on top."

Well, Andromeda, Narcissa, and the rest. Sirius was relatively sure that if he cornered Lucius, he could spin the man to turn on Voldemort. Lucius looked out for himself and his family. He would choose the winning side.

"You can do more good for the family be playing prisoner than by being manipulated." Sirius laid it out for her and waited to see her response.

"Riddle me this...if you stop the future from coming wont you die?" She asked him even in her weakend state. Lisening to his plan being captive might not soound too ba. "I can't fight against him...you know that...don't you?" She said softly closing her eyes, feeling his thumb on her forehead.

"Yes. You can not fight against him while he has control over your Dark Mark." Sirius said. "But, going up directly against Tom is not something I have an interest in doing. There are plenty of other powerful magic user to oppose him."

Sirius sat back and gave a moment thought to her question about existing or not. "No, I don't think so." Sirius said and moved into what could only be considered a teaching voice. "There are two schools of thought on Time Travel. The first is what a time turner does. You come back into your own time stream. It's also thought that by going far enough back in time, there's another universe or world that is created at the time of the difference." Sirius closed his eyes for a second to put his thoughts together. "What it means is that by coming back in time, I am not in my original time line. So much has already changed that things will be different. I'm not going to up and disappear on you or this world."

That and Bellatrix wasn't stupid enough to fight against him. nodding her head slightly when he said he had other ideas to go with. She wasn't sure if he'd cease to exsist seeing as young Sirius would ever have gone through whst this one had. "So there are two of you in the past couldn't that be dangerous? Will there be another for the future?"

"No, we're different people from different worlds." Sirius explained. Or so he thought anyway. "I don't see any kind of real problem coming from this. My future no longer exists. I've made tidal waves since I arrived."

Sirius shrugged and left the room. He came back a moment later with a bottle of water. He opened it and held it out to Bellatrix. "I don't believe we need to worry about having another one for the future. Things will work out. Don't worry about me. Now, are you going to help me in this fight, Bellatrix? Working in the background, protecting your family, fixing the future."

Bellatrix listened she just worried now that the future had changed. Not knowing what to expect anymore. Hearing him leave Bellatrix closed her eyes trying to relax. Upon his return she heard his foot steps and hearing a plastic sound opening her eyes, seeing him holding water out to her. Carefully raising her shake hand for it, taking it with her hands sitting up slightly, sipping it. "I doubt theres much I can really do....you've already changed the future, and you said they are safe..."

"Don't doubt your abilities, Bellatrix." Sirius corrected. "You're a talented witch and will grow to be even more talented and powerful."

"The first thing that we are going to do is find out a way to get into the family library without alerting Kreacher of what is happening." Sirius frowned at the little elf. He hated that creature. "We will need to do research to figure out not only if we can remove your mark, but how. On top of that, we will need to find a way to get information on attacks before they happen."

Sirius had a lot to do. "There will be much to do. Not all of it will be battling on the front line. You can help without having to fight if you wish."

At the moment Bellatrix didn't feel powerful at all. So it was a little hard to see. She couldn't believe her whole world was turned upside down. Everything that had been going on between training and the wedding, Losing Andromeda, and young Sirius sorted in Griffindor, and now trying to stop a war before it happens. "Oh that's easy...oh maybe not so easy, then again Kreacher would know you're a lack he only serves the house of Black, He's a good Kreacher..." Bellatrix was rather fond of creature he didn't bother her. "How the hell do you plan to do that? What akes you think removing the dark mark is in our library? That's hard unless you have somebody on the inside but Because of you fighting back he hasn't been using my plans..."

"I have a plan." Sirius said. "I can't explain it yet, but I know how to get our mole in his forces."

Lucius would do it with the proper prodding. He was sure of it. Especially if he could figure out a way to remove the mark from his arm once it was all done. "You are not the only person concerned for their family, Bellatrix. There are others who will work with us." Sirius raised his eyebrows. "Because it's one of the largest and broadest dark libraries in the country. It will be there. Somewhere.

"For now, do not worry about it. You need rest and I need to deal with the library. Start going through it." Sirius got up to leave the room. "I should not have to say this, but do not try to leave the house. There are spells up to keep people out and in."

Sirius needed to do research. What he would not give to have that Granger girl helping him now.

Bellatrix laid in bed listening to him, she couldn't do much in her weakened state plus she was naked she didn't plan on going anywhere. Yeah the family library was pretty big and dark it could possibly be in there but who knew. Sirius might very well be wasting his time looking for it. Sighing she did need rest but she was stubborn not wanting to, wanting to know what was going on. Bellatrix closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep trying to get rest.

Sirius spent the night researching in the family library. He had apparated in stealthily before casting all the spells he could to drive people away from the library to ensure his privacy. While he was there, he even put down monitoring spells to keep an ear out for what was going on in the house while he was away. It would be a good way to keep up on the comings and goings of the war. After several hours of searching, he was still drawing a blank and had not found anything concrete. He had a couple leads, but not enough time to research it. Done for the night, he set everything back before apparating home and collapsing into his bed with an alarm set to go off once Bellatrix woke.

Lucius Malfoy, newly minted Death Eater and recent graduate of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry lay on his bed staring at the ceiling. There had been something of an attempt on his girlfriend's life... or Bellatrix's life at any rate. The Dark Lord was furious that his asset had been taken and had tortured the bearer of the bad news to near insanity. Luckily, Lucius had not been that man. He looked at the tattoo on his arm. It was a necessary evil to ensure his family came out on top. Voldemort could win. Would win and the Malfoy name would rise above the rest when the dust settled.

It was a mercenary method of thinking, but Lucius cared little so long as he came out on top.

Though Bellatrix still felt pain she had drifted to sleep in her weakened state, exhausted from the fight and from being cruicoed. It didn't help thinking she had been kidnapped when if was just her cousin from the future. Which made so much more sense then being kidnapped by some loon trying to fight the Dark Lord. Still naked, wrapped only in the sheet he gave her, Bella had curled her body back up into a ball while she slept to keep warm. After several hours of slumber Bellatrix stirred wake groggy. Opening her eyes to look around the room. Carefully stretching her body out, still in pain even hours after the curse had lifted. Her head felt like it was spliting in two closing her eyes with her hand on her headshe laid still hoping it would go away.

Narcissa was up all night worring about Bellatrix, having seen her be taken. Hogwarts gave her a leave of Absence seeing as she wouldn't be able to focus seeing that her eldest sister had gone missing. Cissy remained home trying to keep her mind occupied but not knowing if Bellatrix was safe or who took her he seemed so dangerous watching him take on the Death Eater's and her sister defeating them. This was not an easy time for her seeing theat Andromeda ran away with a muggle born and Bellatrix was kidnapped right before her own wedding. The Dark Lord was furious that one of his most skilled warriors had been taken and his men dying Narcissa had to go to him to show him what she saw as well grated he didn't harm the young Black. Narcissa's nerves were shot, she couldn't eat she struggled sleeping, and no way could she focus on her schooling with all of this going about.

Sirius woke when Bellatrix did. The spell he had cast stung him in the hand until he canceled it. Sirius stretched a good, long stretch and got out of the bed he had slept in. He walked out of the room and into the bathroom. After a few moments, he stepped out clean and freshly shaven. Magic certainly made some things much easier. He pulled his long hair back and tied it off before dressing in what would be considered normal pureblood attire. Slacks, a button down dress shirt, and a snazzy looking robe. True, it was all transfigured, but nobody needed to know that. In the kitchen, he grabbed some aspirin and a bottle of water.

He made his way to the room that Bellatrix was being kept in and let himself in.

"Sleep well, Bellatrix?" He asked and walked towards her. He set the pills and water down. "Swallow those. They're a little slower than potions, but they'll do the trick." Sirius sat down. "How are you feeling?"

Bellarix laid there silently her migriane was killing her, having her eyes closed and her hand blocking the sun from her eyes. She could hear a stirring most likely Sirius moving around seeing as he had charms to keep people in and too keep others out. Attempting to meditate while laying there hearing the door open she opened her eyes slightly. "I've slept better..." She replied looking at the pills "What are they? What do they do?" Her voice was soft as she spoke. Looking up to him, "Like I was knocked off my broom at 1000 or so feet in the air smashing to the ground and having a giant step on me...How are you fairing?"

Back
Top Bottom