Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Veil (citizenanon x shani)

Sirius truly did not expect Bellatrix to know that spell yet. Or to be able to use it with such ferocity. When it struck him in the shoulder, he stumbled as white hot knives dug into his entier being. She always did have a talent for the torture curse. Lucky for him, when Bellatrix turned to help the other, her curse was broken and he was able to get moving, but not before the remaining Death Eater stroke him with a cutting curse. It was poorly aimed, otherwise it would have taken his arm clear off, but for now he would settle for a deep cut. Sirius dodged behind a wall and cast a quick mending spell to stop the bleeding before he lost too much blood. He knew that this had to end. Now.

Steeling himself, he apparated to where he knew Bellatrix to be. As soon as he landed, he began to shoot pepper her with spells. Stupefy, body binds, anything that would safely put her out. It was the same chain of spells that he had used the day before. He had to put her down before he could leave and this one man had to see him do it.

It never occured to him that Narcissa would have been a perfectly good witness.

Bellarix had been learning the one she didn't know was the killing curse not having practiced it yet. Bellatrix thought she would have more time to try and save the death eater not expecting the man to jump back so quickly. Tending to the ones wounds hoping he'd live she didn't notice he was near her. 'BELLA look out!' Narcissa screamed behind her cover able to see. Bellatrix looked around but was hit hiting the ground as she was bound struggling against the restraint. "CISSY RUN! RUN Home!" Bellatrix called to her Seeing her sister run down an alley before everything wen black.

Sirius looked around quite happy with the results of the skirmish. The Death Eater had from before had passed out, but was still alive. Sirius nudged Bellatrix over and off of him before forcefully carterizing his wounds with fire. The man would live, but he would be useless as anything more than a paper weight at this point. Sirius hit him with an ennervate.

"Tell your so called dark lord that the Grim is coming for him." Sirius stated simply before hitting the man with a stupefy.

Sirius looked around once more before gathering Bellatrix and apparating away. Unlike before, he knew her to be innocent, so when he appeared at his small cottage, he lay her on the bed. He did hide her wand and tie her spread eagle to the posts, but that was more for his immediate safety and _not_ because of the interesting effects that the position was having on her body was displayed. When he was certain it was safe, he woke her.

Bellatrix was out cold again not knowing what was going on, not knowing if her sister made it home. Having no choice her body was kidnapped once again. Laying on the bed in her black dress, tight corset and arm warmers spread eagle wouldn't look to good on her part. Bellatrixs eyes blinked open thinking it was a dream until she realized she wasn't in her bed. Bella began to freak out looking around frantically taking in her surroundings. Squirming as she realied she was tied up, seeing Sirius. "You! Again what is your problem!? Where's my sister!?" She demaned pulling at the ropes she was attached to.

"As far as I know, Narcissa made it home safe and sound. She's probably telling everyone how you've been kidnapped by some guy in the middle of Hogsmeade. I'm sure a search party is being assembled for you right this instance, but they'll never find you." Okay, perhaps he should have just undid the memory charm on her, but she HAD hit him with a cruciatus curse just twenty minutes ago. Sirius held his wand in his hand "So what should I do with you now? You're a pretty girl. You make a good captive." Screwing with her was a good way to relieve the anger he felt from being put under the curse. Sirius waved his wand and banished her arm warmers, revealing her dark mark and more of herself to him.

Bellarix went still as he spoke about Narcissa needing to know she was save that's all she cared about. "You obviously don't know who you're dealing with they'll find me, he'll come for me." She stated sure of that knowing Tom would find them sooner or later. Bellatrix's breathing was a bit heavey as her corset was tight on her and her arms and legs bound, trying to squirm out of them. Bellatrix hissed at him as he teased her her making a good captive, The fac she didn't have her wand and was spread opened scared her not knowing what this crazy man could do. Looking at her arms as he vanished the arm warms trying to hide her fear. She was a Black she didn't show fear, unless family was in trouble.

"Oh, I know who he is. Mr. Tom, I"m a dark lord, please afraid of me Riddle." Sirius could not keep the sarcasm from his voice as he mocked Tom. "Yeah, I'm not afraid of him. He's better at killing his insubordinates than he is killing opponents." Sirius ran his wand along Bellatrix's bare arm and stopped at her shoulder. "What should I banish next?" He asked. "I could start with your dress... or maybe your corset." He shrugged as if it did not matter to him. "Or I could move on to my favorite part of the evening." Sirius leaned in close enough that his breath was hot on her ear. "The torture. After all, you did hit me with a Cruciatus curse today. You're as good as in Azkaban already."

Bella's breathing was heavy sure she was beautiful and had been harassed before but nothing like this. Baring her teeth as he mocked the Dark Lord, not knowing his capiblities and she was defensless. Watching and feeling the slight tickle of his wand along her arm. Her eyes widened as he suggested he remove more of her clothing, even further talking about tourturing her meanting her going to Azkaban. She knew she could get in trouble for it but she was a Black her family could pay bail and it was self defense, sort of.

Sirius wanted to stop. He wanted to cast the memory charm reversal, but he could not. There was somethng that felt so good about what he was doing and saying to Bellatrix. He would stop before it got too far, but he was allowed to have a little fun wasn't he? Sirius decided that he could justify his actions enough to keep going. "The skirt, I think." He whispered and waved his wand. What had once been a form fitting dress dissappeared leaving Bella dressed soley in her undies and corset. He took a long moment to admire the recently uncovered view. "I think I made the right choice." He walked around the bed and sat on the edge. She could see him reach out to caress her bare thigh. "No marks here. Has anyone ever touched you like this, Bellatrix?"

beelatrix watched him with wide eyes her words were lost she couldn't believe something like this was even happening to her. Only a few weeks before her wedding, the only ones to see her in her underblothes was her sisters and her mother. As soon as her dress dissappeared Bellatrix went to cover herself up wih her arms and rying to cross her legs but she was tied tightly to the bed. rying to think of somehing else anything then what was happening. Seeing his hand reaching for her feeling his hand on her thigh caressing her. Clentching her teeth she shook her head slightly. Still a virgin dispite her having boy friends she was more eye candy never actullaly havig sexual relations till her marriage day.

Sirius Black was a terrible, terrible person, but even he had limits and getting too intimate with is cousin was one of those.

For now.

"I see. You've never known the touch of a man. Such a pity." He chuckled darkly and inched his fingers closer to her panty covered sex. He could feel his own excitement growing and he honestly could not believe it. Why was this exciting him. What about it was turning him on? He stopped. HIs fingers were just a hair's breadth from her silken garment. He waved his wand one more, splitting her corset up the middle, giving her the freedom to breathe once more, but also revealing more of herself to him in the process.

Bellarix didn't remember that he was her cousin from the future, he was just a stranger to her currently.

Closing her eyes as he mocked her and tormented her. He was lucky she didn't have her wand or her hands. feeling his fingers trailing on her leg getting closer to her panties and her sex only being covered by that small silk cloth. Bellatrix gasped as her coreset popped open up to the middle exposing her stomach, allowing her to breathe, her chest heaved as she took in air, still constricted.

"No, no, not good enough." Sirius said matter of factly before simply banishing the corset into the aether. If she pitched a fit about it later, he would replace it. "Now, that's much, much better, Bellatrix." He smiled and gave her nearly nude form a looking over. He liked what he was seeing and the effect was obvious. "Your betrothed was a lucky man. Or unlucky since he'll never get this."

Sirius closed the distance between his fingers and her covered nethers. He lightly stroked the outline of her pussy lips through the fabric of her panties before caressing where he new her clit to be.

What was he doing? The part of Sirius that knew this was a bad idea was losing the battle as something else was taking control. That part of him was enjoying this, enjoyed being in control and having power over the poor, tied down Bellatrix.

Bellatrix's eyes grew wide as her corset was no longer on her body. Her body was shaking as she tried to not show fear. Being defensless she was afriad to fight back, he had full control on the situation it didn't help that Bellatrix couldn't move. Hearing his words that her fiance was lucky but unlucky for he wouldn''t have her. Not that that really mattered to Bella she didn't love the man anyway the situation wold probably be similar. Bellatrix whined as she tried to close her legs, arching her back trying to move away from him, as was he touch her silk draped womanhood. BUt she had no whhere to go, nor could she do anything about it.

Sirius watched her struggle against the bindings. He was certain they would hold and may have actually been staking his life on that fact. "That's it, fight it as much as you can, Bellatrix." Sirius taunted as he began to tease her virgin pussy in earnest. "When you succomb to my touch, I want you to know that no matter how hard you tried and how hard you fought that it was not enough to stop me." Sirius waved his wand once more and banished her black silk panties so that his fingers could touch her directly. He grazed her clit with his thumb. "Did that feel good, Bella?"

Bellatrix continued to use her energy trying to break free. Hearing him taunt her she needed to break free. Bellatrix wouuld not succomb nor would she enjoy this, alhough he was right no matter wha she did it wouldn't stop him. Feeling the last piece of clothing go only to feel his thumb rub her clit. "No...Stop...Don''t!" She protested.

"Don't what, Bellatrix?" Sirius asked without stopping his teasing. He moved his thumb in slow motions over her little bud and ignored her cries to stop. It was not going to happen. He was going to show her things that she had never seen or felt before. With his free hand, he slowly began tease her slit. Each time he circled her little clit, he would stroke. Slowly, but surely, he continued to tease her, continued to erode her will.

Bellatrix's body was tense trying to fight it trying to get free. "Stop...touching me!" She snapped this bastard would have it coming as soon as she'd get free. Feeling him continuing to tease her she was Bellatrix Black from the Noble House of Black and here she was spread open like a typical low life whore. Bellatrix whimpered as he continued feeling his other hand starting to stroke her neather lips. Fighting her own body and her mind.

"Stop?" He asked and chuckled, "Why would I do that, my dear Bellatrix?" He ran his fingers along her slit so that there was a tiny bit of wetness on his hand. He held his finger up so that it glistened in the light. "Your mind says no, but your body says yes. I think you're enjoying this more than you're letting yourself." He smirked, "Have you even allowed yourself to touch and pleasure yourself?"

He was taunting her she was trying to distract her mind from some "stranger" touching her. Although part of her almost found it exciting, evenif she hadn't had sexual relations. It was rather strange really. "As soon as I'm out of these binds I'll kill you where you stand." She snapped at him trying to be intimidating like the other Death Eaters though she had never killed someone before. Seeing the wetness on his fingers gritting her teeth, she wouldn't dignify him with an anwser. Of course Bellatrix hadn't she was often to busy nor did she really think about it, plus it wasn't right for a lady to do such only with her husband.

"I assure you. When I let you out of your bonds, killing me will be the last thing on your list of things to do." Sirius explained. "In fact, I'll bet you'll thank me for kidnapping you." Sirius smiled down at her for a long moment before pulling his wand and releasing the memory charm that he had placed on her so that all of her memories would come flooding back to her. Everything that had happened before and everything that had happened since.

Bellatrix growled no knowing what he was talking about, she was not happy in this situation. Why in the whole wizarding world would she thank him she was perfectly fine. As the memories flooded back Bellatrix recieved a headache it was a lot to take back in. "Sirius! Bloody Hell! We're cousins give me my clothes back! What the bloody hell are you doing to me!?" Bellatrix snapped as all the pieces were fitting in to place. She wasn't sure what was worse a stranger taking advantage of her or her cousin from the future taking advantage of her.

"Oh, please." Sirius said with a mocking laugh. "You're a Black. Cousins are not unknown. You've seen the tapestry. Granted, it's not like the Malfoy family tree. All trunk and no branches, that one, but you and I both know just how common familial loving can be." Sirius did not release her immediately. Nor did he give clothes back. What he did do was continue teasing her. "You're still my prisoner, Bellatrix. Technically, I can do with you what I please and nobody is going to stop me." He looked up from where he was teasing her sensitive clit. "There were witnesses this time. You crucio'd me and I took you away to get my payback."

Bellatrix rolled her eyes she knew what prior family members have done, it usually kept the blood lines strong but this wasn't the case. "This is not the same thing! Plus I'm due to be married....and you're 12 well not you but you in this time are 12." She stated with all of this time travel mess things were rather confussing this was difenately not how to get someone on their side. Damn prisoner of war logic she was Merlin only knew where being held prisoner by her little cousin. Bellatrix graoned as she fought her restraints while he teased her. "You attacked as well, and put a hole in his chest so yes I crucio'd you...not that I really remembered who you were."

Shani said:
Bellatrix rolled her eyes she knew what prior family members have done, it usually kept the blood lines strong but this wasn't the case. "This is not the same thing! Plus I'm due to be married....and you're 12 well not you but you in this time are 12." She stated with all of this time travel mess things were rather confussing this was difenately not how to get someone on their side. Damn prisoner of war logic she was Merlin only knew where being held prisoner by her little cousin. Bellatrix graoned as she fought her restraints while he teased her. "You attacked as well, and put a hole in his chest so yes I crucio'd you...not that I really remembered who you were."

Sirius stopped his teasing when she accused him of putting the hole in the Death Eater's chest. "You're right. I have killed people since I arrived here." Sirius tapped her feet bindings and released them. "I am not a nice man. I'm not really even a good man. I was once. A long time ago." Sirius released the bonds on her wrists and tossed her wand onto the bed. "You made some pretty bold statements before I restored your memories, Bellatrix and frankly I'm curious to see how well you can back them up."

The room was small. There would be no room to run and hide. They could not apparate either.

"Just think." he mocked. "If you actually follow through, that'll be twice you've killed me."

Sirius had no doubts that she would not kill him just now. Not with her memory intact. He did need to know where she was on her training though.

"If you win I'll even let you have your panties back." he promised and prepared to duel.

Back
Top Bottom