Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Veil (citizenanon x shani)

Andromeda made the appropriate calls and actually had bottled beer in the cooler. While she was busy puttering around in the kitchen, Sirius moved and sat down next to Bellatrix. He nudged her knee with his. "You did a good thing, Bellatrix." Sirius said softly. "Otherwise you would have grown up with only one sister. I've seen it, you two never reconciled. Neither did she and Narcissa. Because of what she did before, all three of you would have grown old alone without family to lean on." he explained softly. "Now, even though it's tense and you carry some anger and resentment, that will change and over time it'll get better." Sirius smiled, "That's what I'm hoping is going to happen with Reggie. When I left as a teenager, he was forced into my shoes. Now, though, he'll be able to stay the happy kid that he is."

Bellatrix sat and rested on the couch while Andromeda ran around the house doing whatever in the kitchen. Looking at him as he nudged her with his knee, rolling her eyes. Bella and Narcissa would have had each other, but maybe it would be alright to have their other sister back. They did miss her after all. Bellatrix didn't see her feelings really changing anytime soon seeing Bella had suffered a bit from the lack of Andromeda making her parens angry. Nodding her head she didn't think the sane thing happened to to Reguluss but then again she never had time to notice. The future changing again, now that Bella and Andy were talking aaagain to say the least Bella wouldn't go off to kill her sisterrs future daughter.

"I promise you. This is chanting things in ways any even imagine. Saving family you don't even know you have yet." Sirius smiled, but turned his attention to Andy when she returned to the room with three bottles of local brew. She passed two to Sirius who hesitated before handing it to Bellatrix.

"Careful, Bella. Muggle beer is a little different than what we get in the wizarding world." he warned and passed it over to her.

Bellatrix just looked at Sirius not understanding what he was really talking about as it didn't make much sense to her at this time. Seeing Andromeda bring in three beers, reaching for hers when Sirius hesitated. Taking the bottle from him. Not knowing what he meant by that they were different, opening her bottle she took a swig her face contorted, shaking her head slightly. To her the beer was bitter, and was nothing like she expected. Swallowing the sip she look she handed it back to Sirius, "I'd rather sick to fire whiskey. No offense..." Bella sad trying not to be rude but she enjoyed liquor more, so long as i was savory or sweet.

"A soda then." Sirius suggested and took the beer back from her. He sipped his own bitter drink and quite enjoyed it. Andromeda seemed to enjoy hers as well, but set it down to fetch a soda for Bellatrix. When she returned, she passed the fizzy drink over to Bellatrix to try.

"That might be more to your taste." Andy suggested and sat down on the other side of Sirius awkwardly since there was not much to discuss at this point.

"Bella... How is Sirius helping you? Are you happier now?" Andy asked.

Bellatrix just wasn't used to bitter alcohol, it wasn't her thing. Taking the soda from her sister, smelling it bring the container to her lips she took a sip. The bubbles tickled her and burned the back of her throat but it was sweet. It was an interesting drink no doubt. This was rather strange things were still tense.

Bellatrix blinked at her sister confused, "What are you talking about? Sirius is in his first year of Hogwarts...As a Gryffindor remember?" Bellatrix replied seeing as the man next to her was 'The Grim.' Still looking at her curiously, "Am I happy? Andromeda...Honestly? My life has been turned upside down...From you running away, to preparing for wedding I don't want to go through with, recieving the Dark Mark...Following a man who probably doesn't care for me at all...to being kidnapped, even if it's for good...to being sick, No I am not happy...I don't truly remember what being happy is..." Bellatrix replied then again the Dark Mark also didn't help her aditutde seeming to keep her in a foul mood or a darker place.

"Well..." Andromeda started. "At least you don't have to go through with the wedding, right?" She asked. "You're a bit more free and the way you guys are going, it's making a difference." Andromeda drank her beer. "Can't you remove mark? No magic is truly permanent." That was a well known rule of magic. Nothing was truly, completely permanent. Just mostly so.

Sirius didn't say anything about that particular thing, but moved to check the door when there was a knock. "You two keep talking. I'll be back with pizza soon." Sirius left the room quickly to give the sisters a moment to 'bond'.

Bellatrix shrugged slightly, "I don't if I'll have too... I mean I suppose I will have to eventually they made binding contracts with the families...I haven't quite figured out the detail for that yet, while kidnapped I won't have to marry..." she tried to explain not sure what the contract would do if she didn't marry him. "Well yes there is away to remove the mark...but if requires a sacrifice as most often do..." Stated Bella feeling strange talking about it, being a respectable witch such affairs weren't to be discussed.

"We could always eliminate the viability of Rodolphus." Sirius cut in as he returned with two large, flat boxes with red and blue logos on them. He conjured a table and plates with a wave of his wand. "Or simply prove that he's a marked Death Eater. Due to ministry regulations, standing contracts can be voided if one of the participants is a proven domestic terrorist."

Sirius sat the two pizzas down on the table.

"So. We could kill him." Sirius felt no great pain at discussing his death as he was not a good man. "Or we could capture him and turn him into the ministry."

Sirius shrugged. "Either is a possibility, but obviously one is much easier than the other."

Andromeda frowned. "Black or not, I do not believe I am comfortable with you discussing murder as an easy choice."

"My dear," Sirius said and raised his hands. "Kidnapping him would be much, much simpler than trying to kill him."

Bellatrix turned her head when she heard Sirius' voice. Listening to his words of wisdom, wondering which one he thought would be easier. Bella would have assumed killing him would be easier then again Bella didn't view him as much of a worthy opponent. Thinking him weak where it counts. Though Bella wasn't fond of him she didn't want him dead. Looking to her sister she was used to hearing about death it didn't phase her.

A bit shocked when he claimed capturing him and bringing him to the minestry would be easy. "so give him to the Aurora's to sentence him to Azkaban? What if he snitches about me?"

"The problem with targeting a specific Death Eater is that they all wear masks." Sirius said. "I mean... we could theoretically sneak into his house and do him in, but I'd prefer not to go that route, but kidnapping him should be relatively easy." Sirius had taken a piece of pizza from the box and pointed it at her. "You should still be keyed into his wards and I can pass through them as a dog without tripping them."

Sirius put the pizza on a plate and passed it to Bellatrix. He also passed one to Andromeda before getting his own. It was pepperoni. Pretty basic for someone who had never tried it.

"As for him snitching, that's easy. We'll have to do it after your mark is removed." Sirius tried to avoid 'we' when refering to removing her tattoo. He did not want to come across as eager to 'deflower' his virginal cousin. "Then what will it matter if he snitches? There's no proof and nobody in the ministry has the testicular fortitude to question a Black beyond a basic glance." Sirius shrugged. Simple.

Bellatrix nodded that was true each Death Eater had their own mask hers had been in the works before she was kidnapped. There he went again with the idea of just killing him with no one being the wiser. Then again that could lead to worse situations with a mysteriously dead Lestrange. Kidnapping word be the only way to get it to work. Taking the slice of pizza she looked at it smelling it it smelt alright! Taking a bit it was pretty good it was different but in a good end.

Chewing and listening back to the topic Of removing her mark. She knew it had to be done but why couldn't there be another way to go about it.

Sirius watched as Bellatrix tried and seemed to enjoy her first slice of muggle life. At the very least, she appeared to enjoy the cuisine.

"I can understand you two wanting to stop Lestrange and the Dark Lord, but why are you discussing it here?" Andromeda asked.

Sirius shrugged. "Why not?"

"Because I could report you for planning murder?"

"Nobody is going to get murdered, Andy." Sirius said. "I was mostly joking about that. I don't have it in me to just outright murder anyone and neither does your sister." He smiled. "I'm telling you this so that someone knows and can be proud of dear Bella." Sirius winked at Andy. "She has a fragile ego, you know."

Truth was, Sirius would be putting up wards around the property. Not as restrictive of what he had on his cottage, but enough to make the place safe. Should anything happen to him, they would be safe here.

Back
Top Bottom