Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Veil (citizenanon x shani)

Bellatrix went upstairs and gathered various peices of jewelry he could potentenally use to make the runes for the plan. Grabbing rings, bracelets, bangles, grabbing a few necklaces as well just in case nothing she really cared much for. Bella owned both gold and silver metals being a Black and the oldest daughter she was a bit spolied. Giving them to Sirius for him to work with.

Besides to check on him to make sure he was alright Bella left Sirius alone to do his work, knowing her wanted to help her so she could help him. Having gotten back on a normal eatting routine Bellatrix went downstairs to get a snack.

Sirius spent that night and the next day researching before he began to actively carve the intricate runes needed on the inside of the silver ring that she had brought down to him. When it was on, it would look like any other silver ring so she would not have to worry about being caught out with it. Over the next two days, he made the potion that would be required to enchant it. Each day he got a little stronger. That friday, he actually did the enchanting, so bright and early on Saturday morning, Sirius had the ring ready to go.

"Indestructible outside of throwing it in the lava of Mt. Doom and easily powerful enough to mask your mark from anyone, including its maker." Sirius said at breakfast. He spun the ring on the table before rolling the valuable object towards Bellatrix. "Strictly illegal since I used a blood ritual to make it, but who are you going to tell?"

Sirius leaned back in the chair and rubbed his torso where he had been impaled. The new skin itched sometimes. It was the sign of good healing, but it sure could get annoying.

"I even have a fieldtrip planned for today. For just you, today, Bellatrix but if all goes well, Narcissa can join you on the next one." Sirius gave the girls a mysterious smile before winking at Narcissa. "So finish up your breakfast and let's get on the road."

Sitting with her breakfast listening to Sirius watching him spin the ring on the table. Hearing how powerful the little ring was, it was impressive. At least it would be sturdy, durable, and would do it's purpose. Catching the ring as it rolled over to her, she looked a the slender ring before sliping it onto her finger. Bella wasn't about to say anything about the ring to anyone seeing as many didn'y quite know her as a death eater anyway.

Blinking at him, "...A field trip? Where...?" She asked curiously wondering where they were going and what they were doing. Bella wasn't sure if she liked his smile or not there was something about it. Narcissa winked back at him, smiling she was glad they would get out for a bit to see if the ring worked she just wanted to see Lucius. Bellatrix finished her breakfast putting her dishes in he sink..

"Out and about." Sirius said mysteriously once again. "You'll just have to see when you get there. Now, if there's spell fire, don't do anything. Just hit the ground and hide, okay?" He was joking. Mostly. Andy was always more of a talker than a fighter, but she had grown up as a Black and was a formidable opponent when she was pushed into the corner. At least she wasn't pregnant yet.

"I'll be outside when you're ready. Grab your wand and come on." Sirius coaxed and moved slowly to the front door. He was not in any pain, just a little stiff now. He would be fine apparating.

He hoped so anyway.

Bellatrix pouted wanting to know what they were doing. She didn't want to wait till they got there she wanted to know, then again if she did know she probably wouldn't go. Her eyes widened spell fire? Where in Merlin's name were they going? He should know if she's being sgot at she will fire. Bella was a bit of a talker but was being trained as a fighter and torturer. Though she hadn't tortured anyone nor killed anyone yet.

Bellatrix grabbed her wand, she was dressed in her usual fashion. Her form fitting black dress, corset, boots, aem warmers. Her hair in neat curls cascading down her shoulders. Tucking her famous dagger into her corset she kissed Narcissa's forehead and walked out to meet Sirius.

Sirius was waiting patiently outside and when Bell attic appeared, he was not certain that she could look any more pure blooded. At any rate, Andromeda would recognize her right away. Sirius reached out and took her arm and with a quick thought they were across the country.

They appeared in a small alley between two cobble walls. "Remember, fifty feet, so don't hang back." Sirius warned and walked out to the street. It was a quaint looking muggle village. Just like Sirius remembered it, but he was certain that Bell attic had never been here before. He started down the road. Andy's house was just down the path a bit.

Bellatrix was from the noble house of Black and she dressed the part, then again that was how she was raised and conditioned to be. Letting Sirius take her arm apperating to the location. Once in the town she looked out of the alley way it was a bit different from what she was used too. Staying close as she walked wih Sirius, through the quiant town not knowing why they were there. Bellatrix could hardly feel any magical presence, which alarmed her where had he brought her? "Are you going to tell me what we are doing here now?" She asked him still not knowong where he was dragging her too, or to who.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Sirius led her farther along the street and stopped outside of a modest cottage. It had a a cobble fence and a nice garden growing in the front. "This one." Sirius said and waited for Bellatrix. At the gate, he put an arm around her waist so that she couldn't run off and directed her towards the cottage. At the door, he paused and knocked loudly.

There was a moment where nothing happened then the door was opened to reveal a woman not so different from Bellatrix. Dark curly hair, a more modest dress, and the strong features of the Black family. From what he could see, the house looked welcoming and homey. Could even smell the pie baking.

"Trixie?!" Andromeda's wand shot into her hand and she raised it and began to look around outside in alarm. When she spotted Sirius she raised her wand. "Who are you?"

Bellatrix sighed she was growing impatient seeing as Sirius would not tell her where they were nor where they were going. Seeing a quiant little house with a lovely little garden growing, 'What does he need from this house?' Wondered Bellarix as they walked to the front down feeling his hand wrap around her waist. Looking down then to him "Sirius, what are you doing? Remove your arm." She said confused to why he was holding her.

Things seemed quiet Bella didn't know what was going on but it seemed pointless. As soon as the door opened to reveal a familiar woman Bellatrix's eyes widened. It was her 18 year old sister who looked much like herself, "Andy!?" Bellatrix hissed and upon seeing Andromeda's wand go up Bella quickly raised her wand. Twisting in Sirius arm, How dare he bring her to her blood traitor of a sister. Sure Bella loved and missed her sister but she was hurt by her actions plus the family had convinced they that it was wrong to date/marry a different bloodline especially a mudblood.

"Both of you, lower your wands now." Sirius said and moved between Andromeda and Bellatrix. At the quick movement of the two, Andromeda fired off a spell towards Sirius. Having expected something, Sirius deflected the spell into the ground and cast a quick shield between the two of them. Neither would be able to attack through it.

"Bellatrix!" Sirius said, "We've been working on seeing the world in new ways. Now is the chance to see how wrong Tom is." Sirius's eyes flashed and he looked at Andromeda. "Andromeda Tonks, cool yourself. We come in peace. This is not the way to greet your estranged family."

He looked between the two of them. "Now, lower your wands or I will take them." Sirius gave Bellatrix a look. He had proven his ability to do so in the past and he would do it again if need be.

Andromeda looked back and forth between them, her wand was still pointed to where Sirius had deflected it. The spell she had used was a Black family spell. Only someone who knew the spell would be able to deflect it as Sirius had. She slowly lowered her wand. "Fine." she spat. "Get inside, both of you. We've drawn enough attention as is."

Bellatrix kept her wand raised, obviously knowing her sister she knew better then to drop her wand. Her eyes stayed wide watching her sister focusing on her, there was love and hate in her heart. Turning to look at Sirius pained and hurt, she didn't care what they had been working on. He brought her o her sister of all people, she felt betrayed.

Taking a deep breath wanting nothing more then to run not wanting to be there nor did she want to fight her sister. WAiting Bellatrix knew better then to lower her wand waiting for her sister to. Watching her agree to it Bella held onto her wand tightly lowering it as she did so, not saying a word livid.

Sirius took a deep breath and looked back and forth between the two to make sure there would be no spellfire before he dropped the shield. He smiled. Progress!

Since Andromeda had 'invited' them inside, Sirius nodded.

"Thank you, Andromeda." Sirius said politely. He put his wand away and followed her into the house. He turned and looked back to Bellatrix and motioned for her to follow. He could deal with her emotional anger. It wasn't the first time he had felt her ire and would not be the last. He also hoped that it would still turn out well.

"What are you two doing here?" Andy asked once she was back in the safety of her house. "What do you want?"

Bellatrix's hands shook slipping her wand away, pausing as Sirius moved to go inside staying still a moment. Looking down then looking back up to see Sirius motioning for her to follow him inside although she didn't want to. Keeping her head held high she walked in without a word. Once inside she looked around the room a bit as Andy asked her questions, Bella had no idea what they were doing there.

"We are here." Sirius said brightly. "Because you two lovely ladies need to stop this silly feud that you have going on and get over yourselves." Sirius closed the door. "You're sisters for fuck's sake. Bella, she's your older sister. Yes, she left you and that hurt, but you need to tell her that."

Sirius turned to Andy. "Andy, you abandoned your sisters and left them to be poisoned by your parents. You have to explain to her why you did what you did or else you two will never know what you're missing out on."

Sirius huffed once. "Now, you two have fun." He promptly turned into Snuffles and went to a window where sun streamed in and sat down.

Andy jumped a bit at the change, but did not draw her wand. She stared at the strange wizard for a long moment before looking at Bellatrix. "Bellatrix... Bella, would you like a cup of tea?"

Bellatrix blinked at Sirius, "She's my younger sister you twit..." Bella snapped coldly. Bellatrix was the oldest of the three, and was to be married first but she didn't have a suitor despite Dromeda having her secret lover, and Nsarcissa had Lucius. That changed when Andromeda ran off with her mudblood, forcing Bellatrix to become engaged to Rudolphus, and Narcissa to Lucius.

Hearing his words, There was no way she would talk to her sister about what she had done or what she was put through after she left them. Bella didn't feel like she was missing out on anything, she had Narcissa. She did the things she was supposed to do to keep her mother and father proud. Bellatrix hissed as he changed used to it by know just bitter and angry that he dragged her there.

Looking awy from her sister she slowly turned her head to look at her when she herd her name. Standing incrediably still "No...Thanks..." Was all she could manage thus far still breathing deep to calm herself.

Sirius yawned and stretched out on the ground before closing his eyes and relaxing under the warmth of the afternoon sun.

Andromeda moved and sat down on the couch since Bellatrix did not seem to want tea or to really have anything to do with what was going on here. Ted would not be home for another several hours and it seemed that she was stuck with these two for now.

"Bella, is what I did that bad?" She asked quietly from the couch. "Wanting a life of my own? Where neither our parents or the Dark Lord tell me what is right and what I have to do?"

Bellatrix didn't want to be here she'd rather be trapped in the other cottage then here, wanting to be away from her sister not knowing how to talk to her after what she had done. Leaning against a wall resting her head against it slightly. "That's why you ran away...?"She asked with a s 'really' type of smile. "No...for you of course not...just blasted off of the family tree...It was so hard to be the middle child?" Bella started. "Poor Dromeda only 18 years old, life's so hard..." Taking a breath, "Let's see what's happened since you've been gone...oh yes rules in the house have become scricter, arranged marriages have been put in place then again Cissy is happy with hers, Cissy is happy in general misses you though.... While I was about to be forced to marry that idiot of a swine Rudolphus. Also I was personally given to Tom to serve in the up coming war...I've been marked with the Dark Mark, I've gained an eatting disorder and was kidnapped... Thn what's to come I live a portion of my life in Azkaban....Now Tell me Dromeda Where's my life? My happy ending? Do you think I like doing everything I am told? No...You left us things were fine everything was under control...Tom wouldn't have gotten to you nor to Cissy I wouldn't have let it happen..." Bellatrix snapped she was hurt and pained by her sister's chocies It would seem both Andy's and Cissy's lives turned out fine While Bellatrix would suffer.

"Bella, I'm sorry, it was selfish of me to leave." Andromeda admitted. She had known that as soon as she left. She had not known that Bellatrix would be engaged to Lestrange. "I'm sorry I left. I've tried to write dozens of times, but the owl always comes back. I did not know that would happen to you, but..." Andromeda looked at Sirius for a moment. He was pretending to sleep, but one eye was watching the pair. The Grim was not a very good actor. "But, how are you here?" She ran her fingers through her hair in a nervous gesture that she had since she was a child. "If The Dark Lord has you, how can you be here? If he knew that you were 'visiting' with me..." Andromeda let it trail off as she had heard of what happened with the Dark Lord when his followers displeased him. "Just who is he?" Andromeda asked and looked at Sirius.

Bella was facing away she was angry, upset, and hurt by her sister's abandonment. "I've never recieved any letters..." She replied even if the owl flew back, "Yeah well neither did I...Mummy and Daddy don't want it to happen again thus signed us up to be married....but what?" She asked seeing her gaze to switch to Sirius. Bellatrix smiled slightly seeing her run her fingers through her hair knowing she was nervous. "Shhh...I don't fully know it myself. You'll have to ask ol' lazy bones over there...." She replied. "I know if he knew and if he could find me or if he finds me I'll be in a lot of trouble or worse. Who him?...Well He'll have to introduce himself eventually."

Sirius sat up and wagged his tail back and forth when they started paying more attention to him specifically. He popped back to himself for a moment. "I'm Mr. Grim." Sirius explained. "I kidnapped your sisters to save them from being taken completely by the Dark Lord." Sirius explained. He winked at Bellatrix. "Perhaps I should try to complete the set."

Andromeda seemed a little lost by the statements. "You! You're the guy who's been fighting the Dark Lord?" Even if she lived a life much closer to that of a muggle, she did listen to the radio. She turned to Bellatrix. "You let this guy kidnap you?" Andromeda seemed a little surprised by the fact that Bella had been kidnapped. "Is he helping you, Bella?" She asked, still a bit confused.

Watching as Sirius seemed to "wake up" still saying away still angry not wanting to be close a the moment. Bella rolled her eyes as he claimed to want to complete the set. Nodding her head in response to him being the man fighting the Dark Lord. "Well no not nessicarily I didn't let him kidnap me he just sorta did...same as Cissy...there was a lot going on...." She replied it wasn't on purpose. "I guess you can say that he is in some way..."

Andromeda stood up from the couch and walked across the room to Bellatrix. Her older sister was still looking away from her. Andromeda wrapped her arms around her sister and hugged her tight.

"Trixie, I'm sorry for putting you in this position." She said softly. A tear trailed down her cheek. "I didn't think things through. I love you, Bella. I would have some other way if I had known what would have happened to you and Narcissa. Can you ever forgive me?"

Bellatrix jumped and her body tensed as Andromeda wrapped her arms around her. Relaxing slightly as she was hugged close. Sighing stightly hearing the apologie, "You were the same at school...you never thought on your actions and how they would affect others..." She stated remembering how a lack of thought ofen got the into trouble. Turning slightly Bellatrix wrapped her arms around her younger sibling. Wiping her tears away, kissing her forehead, "I know...I love you too..."

Sirius smiled at the reconciliation of the two sisters. Things would be rough, he was sure, but it was a step in the right direction and one more thing that would keep Bellatrix tied to the light in the end.

Andromeda released Bellatrix after a long moment. "Thank you, Bella." She said softly and wiped her eyes. She turned to Sirius. "Thank you too, Grim."

Sirius smiled. "Wonderful, now I need you to do something for me. I promised Bella a good time today." He said and pulled out his wallet and fished out a handful of bills. "I was thinking a new culinary experience might be in order." Sirius smiled. "I was thinking pizza and beer."

Andromeda crossed the room to him and took the offered bills, but pulled Sirius into a hug afterwards. "Of course, I'll order something up for us..."

Part of Bellatrix was still mad and heart broken thinking of what Andromeda which fueled Bella to try to please her family further and further to the point where she ended up in Azkaban.

Granted though Bellatrix said she loved her she wasn't too keen about forgiving her,at least not yet Bellatrix always held onto her anger which would make her curses powerful. Bellatrix released her little sister her then moved to sit on the couch. What did he just call food? Pizza? she wondered not knowing wha it was nor had she ever eatten it. She was a fan of butter beer though so maybe it was alright.

Back
Top Bottom